Israeli Defense Minister HAMMERS obama

Israel shouldn't wait for Obama because Obama wants a nuclear Iran to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth....
All Israel has to do is to hold-on until January 20, 2017, and all their problems in Washington, D.C., will go away.

Maybe not. I got it from my top secret source that Michelle Obama is gonna run and get 2 more terms but Barack is going to be really running the country. :)

Israel did America's job when it bombed the nuclear facilities of

Iraq

Syria,

and hopefully soon Iran

The chickens have come home to roost, kiddies.

Israel 'cannot depend on U.S. in fight against Iran's nuclear program' | Mail Online

Watch and see. Israel will attack Iran. Watch. Iran will try to retaliate and the spam is gonna hit the fan. Big time. In a Big Big Way. Maybe Nuclear War in that Region but..... I doubt it. It will however be VERY messy.

China is gonna take those Islands from Japan. Japan will then re-militarize. Japan has been getting its people ready psychologically to re-arm. The new Japanese leadership is getting tougher and tougher and for the first since the end of WWII, Japan's leader made a trip to some War Shrine, which is a VERY symbolic gesture, to honor thw Japanese WWII dead. China's pretty upset about it.

North Korea just launched several missiles in a VERY provocative manner the other day. South Korea is not happy about it.

These are just a couple of the bigger events that are either happening now or will happen...

Why? Because we have THE worst president in our history in office.

People.... You're gonna pay for electing this guy.

You're gonna pay.

And I think it's too late. I don't believe there's anything anybody can do to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Oh.... And Putin IS gonna invade and annex Eastern Ukraine. I'm thinking after September when the G7 meets

Putin OWNS obama.

Oh, one other thing....

It's personal.

Remember when I said that obama was making a mistake by sending all those openly gay butt rangers to Sochi? remember? Of course not.

I said it. I was right... As usual. All the Western powers (except Germany, I think) were thrilled that obama the community organizer in chief was giving Putin the old 'What For' and showing him up.

Putin is pissed. It's personal. He wants personal revenge and he's gonna get it.

obama is a retarded child compared to Putin. Putin is gonna bend him over

Are you just posing as a right winger and saying stupid shit to embarrass right wingers? They don't need the help.

Last edited:
Israel did America's job when it bombed the nuclear facilities of

Iraq

Syria,

and hopefully soon Iran

Why is it America's job to bomb another nation? They have done nothing wrong. Oh and are you gonna join the rest of the israel firsters in going to sign up for the IDF?

Israel 'cannot depend on U.S. in fight against Iran's nuclear program' | Mail Online

Watch and see. Israel will attack Iran. Watch. Iran will try to retaliate and the spam is gonna hit the fan. Big time. In a Big Big Way. Maybe Nuclear War in that Region but..... I doubt it. It will however be VERY messy.

China is gonna take those Islands from Japan. Japan will then re-militarize. Japan has been getting its people ready psychologically to re-arm. The new Japanese leadership is getting tougher and tougher and for the first since the end of WWII, Japan's leader made a trip to some War Shrine, which is a VERY symbolic gesture, to honor thw Japanese WWII dead. China's pretty upset about it.

North Korea just launched several missiles in a VERY provocative manner the other day. South Korea is not happy about it.

These are just a couple of the bigger events that are either happening now or will happen...

You're gonna pay.

And I think it's too late. I don't believe there's anything anybody can do to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Oh.... And Putin IS gonna invade and annex Eastern Ukraine. I'm thinking after September when the G7 meets

Putin OWNS obama.

Oh, one other thing....

It's personal.

Remember when I said that obama was making a mistake by sending all those openly gay butt rangers to Sochi? remember? Of course not.

I said it. I was right... As usual. All the Western powers (except Germany, I think) were thrilled that obama the community organizer in chief was giving Putin the old 'What For' and showing him up.

Putin is pissed. It's personal. He wants personal revenge and he's gonna get it.

If Israel wants to act unilaterally, we should cut off any funding or support for them.

I'm sure that we have some agreements with Japan regarding their defense and as a nation they should be able to have a standing Army and militarize themselves, Germany and Italy certainly have their own military.

North Korea and South Korea need to settle their differences. If North Korea is suicidal, they will attack South Korea, last time I heard, we do have a military base or bases there.

How are we "going to pay"?

Putin made a few good points in his last speech regarding NATO recruiting countries right on there "doorstep". We should have stayed out of Russia's immediate sphere of influence. It seems like everything was going ok until we started meddling in their region. This Administration has continued the same policy as the previous Administration that you probably voted for.

It seems like you really like Putin...............If so, why are you complaining about what he's doing in his region?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sure did enjoy this exchange. It is classic Churchill v. Chamberlain---which is the most famous because it is the most recent...and maybe because Churchill was so absolutely right, and Chamberlain was so abominably wrong. Time will tell.

But this is by no means the first time a strong leader with little has cowed a weak leader with much. It is common in history.

Who won this exchange?

The original poster, by the way is bold. Not afraid to say what he thinks. I like it. Some are put off, even if they would like to agree.

But, look at the response. It is a series of partially rational conclusions, with no factual ass at all to back them up...only the unstated presumption that a liberal is just naturally smarter than a Heartland hayseed, so his opinion must prevail without any need to defend it.

Obama's defenders on this board necessarily look as foolish as he does.

Last edited:

You're gonna pay.

Putin OWNS obama.

Oh, one other thing....

It's personal.

If Israel wants to act unilaterally, we should cut off any funding or support for them.

I'm sure that we have some agreements with Japan regarding their defense and as a nation they should be able to have a standing Army and militarize themselves, Germany and Italy certainly have their own military.

North Korea and South Korea need to settle their differences. If North Korea is suicidal, they will attack South Korea, last time I heard, we do have a military base or bases there.

Putin made a few good points in his last speech regarding NATO recruiting countries right on there "doorstep". We should have stayed out of Russia's immediate sphere of influence. It seems like everything was going ok until we started meddling in their region. This Administration has continued the same policy as the previous Administration that you probably voted for.

It seems like you really like Putin...............If so, why are you complaining about what he's doing in his region?

I sure did enjoy this exchange. It is classic Churchill v. Chamberlain---which is the most famous because it is the most recent...and maybe because Churchill was so absolutely right, and Chamberlain was so abominably wrong. Time will tell.

But this is by no means the first time a strong leader with little has cowed a weak leader with much. It is common in history.

Who won this exchange?

The original poster, by the way is bold. Not afraid to say what he thinks. I like it. Some are put off, even if they would like to agree.

But, look at the response. It is a series of partially rational conclusions, with no factual ass at all to back them up...only the unstated presumption that a liberal is just naturally smarter than a Heartland hayseed, so his opinion must prevail without any need to defend it.

I enjoyed your post, thanks for the laugh!

I'm neither Chamberlain or Churchill, I believe in having a very strong military and I also advocate using that military to knock the shit out of our foes if they attack or try to attack us.

I would like you to qualify what I put in bold above with some actual examples and your rebuttals to them. China doesn't seem to be having any major problems around the world, where are their military bases? How many do they have compared to us?

List of countries with overseas military bases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What US president has ever stopped the Iranian nuclear program????

What US president stopped N. Korea from making nukes or rockets???

None, but this is the worst president, M'kay...

You're gonna pay.

Putin OWNS obama.

Oh, one other thing....

It's personal.

Who won this exchange?

You silly conservatives can't get on the same page. Half of you call Obama a war mongerer due to Libya, Syria and drone strikes. The other half calls him an appeaser.

Who won this exchange?

You silly conservatives can't get on the same page. Half of you call Obama a war mongerer due to Libya, Syria and drone strikes. The other half calls him an appeaser.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I have been very consistent in calling him a complete pussy.

He was proven a liar in 2013.

And he is being proven a pussy in 2014.

He is a Chicago Community Organizer playing President. Expect things to get worse. Putin ain't through with him, and neither are the Ayatollahs.

Let them have at it. Not our fight. Bout time Israel decides to fight its own damn battles and stop having American boys and girls die for their interests.

Israel does not have to fight any of its battles alone. They just declare war on whomever they please i.e. the Palestinians, the Lebanese, and we all jump to apologize for every attack of their wars like a sick puppy.

Amazing how a thread like this brings out the jew-haters and Israel bashers. But I repeat myself.

The minister is voicing the government's opinion: Obama is not a trustworthy ally. The Saudis have already said as much. The world alliances are shifting with the retreat of America and the diminution in American power. It's almost like Obama planned it that way.

I am Jewish and have never given up hope that the Israelis will see through their modern wayward leaders and throw them out.

Amazing how a thread like this brings out the jew-haters and Israel bashers. But I repeat myself.

The minister is voicing the government's opinion: Obama is not a trustworthy ally. The Saudis have already said as much. The world alliances are shifting with the retreat of America and the diminution in American power. It's almost like Obama planned it that way.

Maybe I missed it, can you point out any statement or quote that is allegedly "bashing Israel "or "hating Jews"? Are you among the people who constantly complain and rail about "the Blacks" allegedly using the so-called "race card"? If so, why are you you are doing the same thing with your post above?

When things get too hot for their fake cause, they always come up with this line.

Last edited:

Maybe I missed it, can you point out any statement or quote that is allegedly "bashing Israel "or "hating Jews"? Are you among the people who constantly complain and rail about "the Blacks" allegedly using the so-called "race card"? If so, why are you you are doing the same thing with your post above?

When things get too hot for their fake cause, they always come up with this line.

Whatever floats your boat, but the truth is that there are many anti-Semites and Israel bashing posters here, and yet these same posters never complain what is going on elsewhere no matter how many innocent people have been killed.

Whatever floats your boat, but the truth is that there are many anti-Semites and Israel bashing posters here, and yet these same posters never complain what is going on elsewhere no matter how many innocent people have been killed.

You still haven't given us a single example of anti-Semitism or "Israel bashing" from posts on this forum. :eusa_whistle:

I bet they can't find one.

You still haven't given us a single example of anti-Semitism or "Israel bashing" from posts on this forum. :eusa_whistle:

I have read enough of these posts to know what is going on so don't play coy. Amazing how so much killing is going on in the rest of the Middle East, and posters close their eyes to this, but always have something to say against Israel and the Jews. However, as I say -- whatever floats your boat. You say what you want to say, and I will say what I want to say. At least you and I are not murdering each other for our beliefs like we see in so many Middle East countries. Good thing we are not Copts living in Egypt or Christians living in Syria or Iraq. And we certainly would not want to live in Iran if we were Bahaiis or Christians.

Forum List

Back