Israeli co. shows interest in making next President Trump's highly popular Mexican border wall

no doubt the poor innocents that died because of them
would err,, respect your efforts
I may die trying, but as a veteran, I must..........
Rod says if it keeps on going with what the establishment has been doing (Clinton, etc.) everyone will be called back up even him and he's over sixty.
I don't doubt it, but usually the cutoff is 55...
Hopefully it won't go that far. The infiltration in our government is unreal but the people just sat back and ignored it.

it is sad the poor innocent people that had to die because of Papa Obama's extreme illegal polices
which Queen Hillary will only may worse
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/07/21/senate-hearing-crimes-illegal-immigrants/30481085/
Senators hear from families of those killed by illegal immigrants

Rod says if it keeps on going with what the establishment has been doing (Clinton, etc.) everyone will be called back up even him and he's over sixty.
Hopefully it won't go that far. The infiltration in our government is unreal but the people just sat back and ignored it.
Like the ancient Romans said, the government works , it the ones running it that are corrupt.........75% of the people in the US see the corruption, which will lead to our downfall..........

interesting
another way

when too many in the cart are being pulled by too few

or once 51% find that they can take from the other 49%
a country is doomed

Like the ancient Romans said, the government works , it the ones running it that are corrupt.........75% of the people in the US see the corruption, which will lead to our downfall..........
You vote Obama then?

You vote Obama then?
Is he running for office again?

must what ?
Fight the enemies of the US....I'd sure like a tank..........

you would need a license
:)
What kind of license does it take? All I know about tanks is the TOW missile system I repaired........the tanks received a large hole when they entered, and blowed up real good........

it always ends the same
Not always, but then again capitalism has failed also.....
It is not that capitalism failed. Cronyism, crushing unions like the meat packers for Tyson and regulatory laws were rewritten to favor big business and big business preyed on smaller companies, family owned farms and smaller enterprises through illicit and legally over powering smaller enterprises through payoffs and bribes (gifts). Heck what was it last year or the year before one of the smallest unions stood their ground against these giants on the docks. I recall how some people on here were bashing them. Can you imagine trying to live in a Bay area and try to support a family on substandard wages? Plus have whoever running those huge cranes above your heads while you work.

Israeli co. shows interest in making next President Trump's Mexican highly popular border wall

Trump's wall which is greatly admired and desired by the American
has had a show of interest from Magal Security Systems Ltd

The Jerusalem Post:
Saar Koursh, owner of Magal Security Systems Ltd., told Bloomberg in an interview last month that his expertise in constructing security barriers in Israel and across the globe could help bring the candidate’s proposal into reality.
No thanks it needs to go to an American country

it always ends the same
Not always, but then again capitalism has failed also.....

the best way to get the most resources to the most people
efficiently

has always been free markets

we have a welfare state capitalism model
big difference
Free markets mean things like NAFTA, according to liberal philosopher John Locke....England tried free markets in the mid 1850's, by dropping tariffs and the corn law...What happened was 19 years of recession till they reinstated the corn law......

Forum List

Back