Israeli co. shows interest in making next President Trump's highly popular Mexican border wall

it always ends the same
Not always, but then again capitalism has failed also.....
It is not that capitalism failed. Cronyism, crushing unions like the meat packers for Tyson and regulatory laws were rewritten to favor big business and big business preyed on smaller companies, family owned farms and smaller enterprises through illicit and legally over powering smaller enterprises through payoffs and bribes (gifts). Heck what was it last year or the year before one of the smallest unions stood their ground against these giants on the docks. I recall how some people on here were bashing them. Can you imagine trying to live in a Bay area and try to support a family on substandard wages? Plus have whoever running those huge cranes above your heads while you work.

Gov't today is like buying a car
they will advertise "3000 dollars back! "

they are only giving you "back" your money
it would be like going into a bar and they say the beer is 2 bucks
you are getting a deal today because I normally charge 8 bucks- I am giving you back 6 bucks
sure....

Social security
they take our money our whole life
then politicians give it back to us and we suppose to be thankful

it has a negative rate of return

the more we can take control away from politicians
the better off we will all be

it always ends the same

the best way to get the most resources to the most people
efficiently

has always been free markets

we have a welfare state capitalism model
big difference
Free markets mean things like NAFTA, according to liberal philosopher John Locke....England tried free markets in the mid 1850's, by dropping tariffs and the corn law...What happened was 19 years of recession till they reinstated the corn law......

NAFTA and Free Trade Do Not Belong in the Same Sentence ...

Israeli co. shows interest in making next President Trump's Mexican highly popular border wall

Trump's wall which is greatly admired and desired by the American
has had a show of interest from Magal Security Systems Ltd

The Jerusalem Post:
Saar Koursh, owner of Magal Security Systems Ltd., told Bloomberg in an interview last month that his expertise in constructing security barriers in Israel and across the globe could help bring the candidate’s proposal into reality.
No thanks it needs to go to an American country

agree
the Israel thing is like a dog whistle for the liberal nut bags
:)

it always ends the same
It is not that capitalism failed. Cronyism, crushing unions like the meat packers for Tyson and regulatory laws were rewritten to favor big business and big business preyed on smaller companies, family owned farms and smaller enterprises through illicit and legally over powering smaller enterprises through payoffs and bribes (gifts). Heck what was it last year or the year before one of the smallest unions stood their ground against these giants on the docks. I recall how some people on here were bashing them. Can you imagine trying to live in a Bay area and try to support a family on substandard wages? Plus have whoever running those huge cranes above your heads while you work.

you are getting a deal today because I normally charge 8 bucks- I am giving you back 6 bucks
sure....

Social security

The school administrator in this god forsaken place makes a $150,00.00 a year. Heck most people around here are doing good if they make $20,000.00 to $30,000.00 a year. Small school district and not whole lot of students. Being such a poor area housing is also cheap. There just can't be such a large divide in wages supported by tax payers and then all the benefits on top of that and have to pay for their retirement too! Colleges are worse. California's biggest debt is it education expenses.

it always ends the same
Capitalism did fail in 1929.......I should have clarified my position.......But I agree that what we are seeing and living is the resurgence of crony capitalism...How many will die this time to take the US back to the position when the middle class was at it's greatest position?
The wealthy were ready to actually got to war against unions and employee improvements, but WWI came and they had no chance.........After the Great War they couldn't touch the workers of unions since it would be a case of bad publicity, then came the Great Depression and there was no need, then WWII the companies couldn't touch the unions due to many veterans in govt. and again bad publicity would cause the greatest generation to boycott their business operations...By the 1970's we see the beginnings of union busting which accelerated during Reagan, and as of today, we have only 7% union workers in the USA, and wages have been stagnant compared to real inflation since Reagan.......All the while companies have become richer and more powerful, to where a CEO makes 240 times the average worker, and our govt. is now fascist in relation to the corporations running our govt............most obscene greed........And I am afraid it will only get worse, as corporations(like you stated) take over the majority of independent operations....They can now control commodity prices to where there is no real inflation, yet prices increase because of a lack of competition........Our labor markets are flooded with illegals and migrants which are paid to move here...To drive wages down.....Dirty bastards...........I feel for my kids, they are the ones that will have to endure the lack of the American dream..........

it always ends the same

sure....

Social security

The school administrator in this god forsaken place makes a $150,00.00 a year. Heck most people around here are doing good if they make $20,000.00 to $30,000.00 a year. Small school district and not whole lot of students. Being such a poor area housing is also cheap. There just can't be such a large divide in wages supported by tax payers and then all the benefits on top of that and have to pay for their retirement too! Colleges are worse. California's biggest debt is it education expenses.

same here

it always ends the same
Capitalism did fail in 1929.......I should have clarified my position.......But I agree that what we are seeing and living is the resurgence of crony capitalism...How many will die this time to take the US back to the position when the middle class was at it's greatest position?
The wealthy were ready to actually got to war against unions and employee improvements, but WWI came and they had no chance.........After the Great War they couldn't touch the workers of unions since it would be a case of bad publicity, then came the Great Depression and there was no need, then WWII the companies couldn't touch the unions due to many veterans in govt. and again bad publicity would cause the greatest generation to boycott their business operations...By the 1970's we see the beginnings of union busting which accelerated during Reagan, and as of today, we have only 7% union workers in the USA, and wages have been stagnant compared to real inflation since Reagan.......All the while companies have become richer and more powerful, to where a CEO makes 240 times the average worker, and our govt. is now fascist in relation to the corporations running our govt............most obscene greed........And I am afraid it will only get worse, as corporations(like you stated) take over the majority of independent operations....They can now control commodity prices to where there is no real inflation, yet prices increase because of a lack of competition........Our labor markets are flooded with illegals and migrants which are paid to move here...To drive wages down.....Dirty bastards...........I feel for my kids, they are the ones that will have to endure the lack of the American dream..........

and FDR policies made it worse and prolonged it
true

it always ends the same
It is a repeat but their intentions are a full take over this round.

it always ends the same

true
Sure, but Hoover was a complete failure and the populace wanted the govt. to find answers that corporations and the rich were unwilling to provide.........FDR tried, that's what was important and it got him elected 4 times..As the old saying goes, it is better to try and fail, than to never have tried at all.........

it always ends the same
It is a repeat but their intentions are a full take over this round.
Just like the era of robber barons....

it always ends the same

true
Sure, but Hoover was a complete failure and the populace wanted the govt. to find answers that corporations and the rich were unwilling to provide.........FDR tried, that's what was important and it got him elected 4 times..As the old saying goes, it is better to try and fail, than to never have tried at all.........

FDR first ran against him
saying he was spending too much money - true

Hoover was a Progressive
by the way- he like FDR
just made it worse

Israeli co. shows interest in making next President Trump's Mexican highly popular border wall

The Jerusalem Post:
Saar Koursh, owner of Magal Security Systems Ltd., told Bloomberg in an interview last month that his expertise in constructing security barriers in Israel and across the globe could help bring the candidate’s proposal into reality.

Will they throw in some torture of Mexicans like they torture the Palestinians?

Gov't should have a limited role
it should be more like an umpire in the game

it has become the bookie who happens to be the umpire
picking winners and losers

The Jerusalem Post:

Will they throw in some torture of Mexicans like they torture the Palestinians?

there it is

thank you I was waiting for that
It proved my point in a earlier post

true

FDR first ran against him
saying he was spending too much money - true

Hoover was a Progressive
by the way- he like FDR
just made it worse
Yeah, but the words of inspiration helped...I'm just pissed that Calvin Coolidge signed the pot outlaw bill....

Someone should get all over this and get it out. To me this was purposely done to destroy the middle class. My son pays $1,800.00 a month for medical insurance now when before it was under three hundred a month.

Benjamin Miller
Follow · October 6, 2015 near White Pigeon, MI ·

Thanks Obama for the fine for not having insurance
Because the the plan I had that was 398.00 a month for my family only increased to 1400.00 a month in 2014
So I chose not to pay 1400.00 a month
So got a nice little fine
Thanks for the affordable care act.
Thanks for making it so affordable!!

Attachments

• obama care.jpg
    obama care.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 27
Someone should get all over this and get it out. To me this was purposely done to destroy the middle class. My son pays $1,800.00 a month for medical insurance now when before it was under three hundred a month.

Benjamin Miller
Follow · October 6, 2015 near White Pigeon, MI ·

Thanks Obama for the fine for not having insurance
Because the the plan I had that was 398.00 a month for my family only increased to 1400.00 a month in 2014
So I chose not to pay 1400.00 a month
So got a nice little fine
Thanks for the affordable care act.
Thanks for making it so affordable!!
You shouldn't put personal 411 on the internet, JR will call you...........

Forum List

Back