Did The NSA Hack Hillary?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Despite the liberal narrative that Trump and Putin conspired to get Hillary evidence is starting to point to OUR OWN NSA hacked Hillary. And that evidence is mounting. Will we hear liberals apologize to Trump and Putin? Of course NOT, it does not fit their narrative.

If the NSA did and I hope they did that means the inner most section of our government does not trust nor want Hillary as president.

Fury

Despite the liberal narrative that Trump and Putin conspired to get Hillary evidence is starting to point to OUR OWN NSA hacked Hillary. And that evidence is mounting. Will we hear liberals apologize to Trump and Putin? Of course NOT, it does not fit their narrative.

If the NSA did and I hope they did that means the inner most section of our government does not trust nor want Hillary as president.

Fury

They get into private emails. She should have known that.

Fury

Clinton's campaign manager has quietly stepped away from the story.
I guess he's still wiping all the egg off his mug

Clinton's NSA chief became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives and the liberal media wasn't curious about what he freaking destroyed? Everything about the Clintons is a freaking political comedy.

Fury

If that's true, it will knock down all the Dems' platform, built on the hate for Russia, and make them be hung on their own lying propaganda like on a rope. They ALL will look like a bunch of clueless idiots (which they are), gathered around their mama-crook.

Looking forward for that.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Fury

And the NSA don't care who you are, if they want it then its theirs.

From what I was reading yesterday, the DNC paid a fellow 60k this winter to check out their vulnerability to cyber attacks...he did his investigation and told them what was needed...and they did nothing, what a bunch of dopes...

Fury

They hacked Congress....lol.....

Fury

Oh yeah, now you know why I use and older flip phone with a low frequency output....

Fury

If that's true, it will knock down all the Dems' platform, built on the hate for Russia, and make them be hung on their own lying propaganda like on a rope.

Looking forward for that.

I thought you might find this interesting. The liberals are not going to talk about it because they would have to apologize to the Russia president and people. And liberals don't apologize, they just stack another lie on top of the first one.

Clinton's NSA chief became a freaking thief stealing documents from the National Archives and the liberal media wasn't curious about what he freaking destroyed? Everything about the Clintons is a freaking political comedy.
The Clinton family makes the mafia look civilized.

Fury

Clinton's campaign manager has quietly stepped away from the story.
I guess he's still wiping all the egg off his mug

For a gang of thieves they are pretty stupid.

The liberals are not going to talk about it because they would have to apologize to the Russia president and people. And liberals don't apologize, they just stack another lie on top of the first one.

They do whatever brings them more political points to grab more money and more power. Only!

And their supporters are just a goofy sheep herd, a springboard, which is supposed to help them to jump into the WH.

upload_2016-8-2_19-21-21.png

If they hacked in to her server, when she was Secretary of State, that was 4-8 years ago....if the NSA found something illegal, or damaging....where is it?

If they hacked in to her server, when she was Secretary of State, that was 4-8 years ago....if the NSA found something illegal, or damaging....where is it?

If the NSA has it in for hillary do you really think they wouldnt wait until oooooh...maybe October to release the info?
To tell you the truth I cant believe that didnt occur to you immediately.

If that's true, it will knock down all the Dems' platform, built on the hate for Russia

Oh for Christ sakes stfu already with your Ch1 bullshit.

Democrats have had a consistently sane policy towards Russia and have went out of their way to normalize and lighten relations with the authoritarian oligarchs there.

art.clintonlavrov1.gi.jpg

If the NSA has it in for hillary do you really think they wouldnt wait until oooooh...maybe October to release the info?
To tell you the truth I cant believe that didnt occur to you immediately.
When you are hunting Prairie dogs you never kill the lead dog when you start because they go underground and fight until there is a new leader. So far the leaks have taken down four people but not the lead dog.

Fury

is there anything you post that has the slightest bit of evidence backing it?

Forum List

Back