Israeli Citizenship vs Nationality

It's there.
Ya know Ropey, it could have just been a simple "yes or no" answer to my question.

Instead of burying the answer in the same old Sunni Man past posting history lesson that you have done numerous times in several threads.

Which in reality is kind of boring and makes you look pretty lame. :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
It shows why this matters to you Sunni Man. Why you want the most stringent Democracy in Israel which may lead to its dissolution.

All the whilst there is no such thing in ANY Arabian country. While Arabian countries have far more biased views on those who are superior and who are second class Dhimmi.

That makes you look lame to me Sunni Man.

Different perspectives Nu?

Turkey's Islamist Prime Minister Erdogan spoke, "The mosques are our barracks, the domes our helmets, the minarets our bayonets and the faithful our soldiers." Erdogan's vision of Islam is the same as that of the Saudis, which awarded him the "King Faisal International Prize for Service to Islam". And it is Saudi money that is behind the Extremists Sunni Islamist groups.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jos View Post
PMW.org.il = palwatch, Shraga Simmons hate site Shraga Simmons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you have received -25 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

For your Jew hatred and seeing only one side. More to come....
For pointing out the source of the hate... you run from the truth?

John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

No. For you attacking a singular side with hate.

But mostly for you trolling Jews on this forum, bothering them, pretending to be a friend and then finding their personal information, contacting them...

Want me to go on?
Have you not used the bathroom today? as you appear to be full of shit.
none of what you posted can be backed up by facts, I guess you'll go hide under your bed, Again

You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

This is enough proof from my side. You pick curses from the religious books and quote them back to people on his forum. You quote them as an attack in curse to them and their families personally.

You do this because you know I am religious and troll me with such posts.

You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

This is enough proof from my side.

Right so I admit I have a jewish friend, the one who spoke those words, his name is Jesus, maybe you should get to know him too

Play around with it all you wish. You are transparent in your cursing of me and my father or you wouldn't have personally pointedly quoted it to me. It is not your first personal cursing of me and my family and I doubt it will be the last.

Maybe you think others are not bright enough to see what you do?

how_to_cook_a_gentile-500x666.jpg

Now what sauce would go with Goose and Gander?:lol:

Is this really necessary?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I thought citizenship and nationality were the same thing?
Possibly that depends on whether we're discussing Israeli Democracy or Jewish Democracy:

"Is it Israeli Democracy or 'Jewish Democracy', you be the judge. Are you aware that:

* Prior to the 1948 war, Palestinian Christians and Muslims were a two-third majority of the population of Palestine, who owned and operated 93% of Palestine's lands?

* Prior to the 1948 war, most Israeli Jews were persecuted and dispossessed European Jews who made a one-third minority of the population?
* Prior to the 1948 war, only on third of the Jews in Palestine were legal citizens of the country?

* For Israel to become a 'Jewish majority' it opted to expel and dispossess the two-third Palestinian majority?

Quiz Yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqIIxn-hMBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wnRAMmGWuY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owMoT1MKXDQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOVhTFOPKxc

More Palestinian Citizens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b2QhQQpHck

What is seen...

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing years ago.

You need to update your propaganda.

Because we built the wall. But they are still dressing and training to kill us and that's what is being seen. Look at the dates. Caught at the checkpoints still trying to get in and they do kill our soldiers when they try to get in with their explosives.
Some of your soldiers are shooting their children in the head.

For target practice.

"Several years ago, I (Alison Weir) was researching the cause of death of Palestinian children killed by Israeli forces during the first months of the Second Intifadah, the Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation.

"As I counted up the numbers, I was chilled to discover that the single most frequent cause of death in those beginning months was 'gunfire to the head.'

"In the past 10 years Israeli forces have killed at least 255 Palestinian minors by fire to the head, and the number may actually be greater, since in many instances the specific bodily location of the lethal trauma is unlisted.

"In addition, this statistic does not include the many more Palestinian youngsters shot in the head by Israeli soldiers who survived, in one form or another...

"Asked about the nature of these shootings, a physician replied:

“I can't precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"

Shot in the Head

I do not respond to trolls Sunni Man, not with two way discussion or intelligence at any rate.

Do you have a question to ask me?

Ask away...

By the way, I understand that you are willing to get on the George hate bus when it is Jews, but otherwise you do not seem to be on that bus.

You are transparent.

But George is simply a hate troll on all venues.
Is the following historically accurate of hateful?

"When the Palestine problem was created by Britain in 1917, more than 92% of the population of Palestine were Arabs and there were at that time no more than 56,000 Jews in Palestine? That Muslim, Christian, and Jewish Palestinians at that time lived in peace with each other?"

Quiz Yourself

I do not respond to trolls Sunni Man, not with two way discussion or intelligence at any rate.

Do you have a question to ask me?

Ask away...

By the way, I understand that you are willing to get on the George hate bus when it is Jews, but otherwise you do not seem to be on that bus.

You are transparent.

But George is simply a hate troll on all venues.
Is the following historically accurate of hateful?

"When the Palestine problem was created by Britain in 1917, more than 92% of the population of Palestine were Arabs and there were at that time no more than 56,000 Jews in Palestine? That Muslim, Christian, and Jewish Palestinians at that time lived in peace with each other?"

Quiz Yourself

That sounds about right.

BTW, the Palestinian Muslims, Christians, and Jews alike were opposed to the foreign takeover of their country. So, we have Muslims, Christians, and Jews on one side and foreigners on the other. How can this be a religious conflict?

In one of his recent articles, Noam Chomsky notes how the conflict is switching from a policy of colonialism to a neo-colonial strategy based on the US domination in the Philippines.

"The Philippines is the standard model from which many of the modern programs of neo-colonialism were carefully crafted.

"We know what happened during the conquest with, as usual, the most 'benevolent intentions,' while slaughtering a couple of hundred thousand people and committing massive war crimes.

"Al McCoy now has a fine study of what happened after the conquest, which he goes into in 800 pages of detail. The U.S. crafted a new technique of control of the population, using the most advanced technology of the day.

"They imposed a system of close surveillance over the entire population, co-opting a Westernized elite who would be able to live in luxury, breaking up nationalist groups by various methods—sowing rumors, buying people off.

"And, of course, a paramilitary force—the Philippine constabulary—in case things go wrong."

We seem to be reaching an end game to the Israeli colonial regime that began in 1967 when Moshe Dayan advised the Palestinians:

"We have nothing for you, you're going to live like dogs, and whoever will leave will leave. And we will see where it all ends up."

US Savage...

“I can't precisely decide whether these children are being shot at as a target, but in some cases the bullet comes from the front of the head and goes towards the back, so I think the gun has been directly pointed at the child.'"
Palistans never seem to run out of Al Durras, of course.

Never forget...

"Sami, 12, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration.

"Abdul, 9, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head during a funeral.

"Ala, 14, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire while on the terrace of his home one hour after injuring an Israeli soldier with a stone.

"Omar, 11, died of head wounds from IDF gunfire during a demonstration.

"Diya, 3 months, was killed, along with her older brother, by Israeli settler gunfire to her head and back.

"Bara, 10, was killed by IDF gunfire to his head while near his home.

"Ayman, 15, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while farming.

"Khalil, 11, was killed by IDF tank fire to his head while playing with a friend. Rami, 13, was killed by IDF helicopter fire to his head while playing in front of his house.

"Yaser, 11, died of head wounds from an IDF rubber-coated bullet fired at close range during a demonstration…"

All killed by heroically moral Jews in pursuit of "peace."

Shot in the Head

Forum List

Back