Israeli Army Forces Enter Gaza, Open Fire On Palestinian Farmers

Billo_Really, et al,

No --- you have it backwards.

I agree. Can you imagine what it would be like if the Palestinians had control over that region? :ack-1: Israel offers the area at least some semblance of stability. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say they are the ONLY country over there that is stable.
While their racist, apartheid policies, destabilize the entire region.
(COMMENT)

It is the Hostile Arab Palestinian in the demonstration of their Jihadist ways that is destabilizing the entire region.

Hamas Threatens Jews to Leave Israel - Or Else
'We will not keep you [Jews] in our country,' Hamas political official warns, ahead of Cairo conference.​

Hamas leader Khalil al-Haya insisted that Hamas "would not abandon its weapons" on Saturday, boasting that the group is allegedly closer to defeating "the Israeli entity and its leaders" more than ever.

"We say to those who brought the Jews [to Israel] from all over the world, we are now confident and believe more than ever in the implementation of the promise of Allah - that we will not keep you [Jews] in our country," Al-Haya threatened. "The option available to you is to leave the country for its native residents [Palestinian Arabs]."

Al-Haya added, in this context, that Hamas is "paving the way" for the success of the Palestinian "unity government," noting that Sunday's talks for international aid for Gaza in Cairo legitimizes the terror group politically and proves that war works.​

Most Respectfully,
R
You're taking what he said out of context.

I do believe that if the Palestinians would stop trying to kill Israelis, then there could be some semblance of peace. I really do.
You've never lived under the occupation of a foreign force.

I believe (I know) that the Israeli people are very similar to us, and that they do NOT want to fight. They just want to live their lives!

Billo_Really, et al,

I'm not taking anything out of context; it is a "quote."

Billo_Really, et al,

I agree. Can you imagine what it would be like if the Palestinians had control over that region? :ack-1: Israel offers the area at least some semblance of stability. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say they are the ONLY country over there that is stable.
(COMMENT)

It is the Hostile Arab Palestinian in the demonstration of their Jihadist ways that is destabilizing the entire region.

'We will not keep you [Jews] in our country,' Hamas political official warns, ahead of Cairo conference.​

Hamas leader Khalil al-Haya insisted that Hamas "would not abandon its weapons" on Saturday, boasting that the group is allegedly closer to defeating "the Israeli entity and its leaders" more than ever.

"We say to those who brought the Jews [to Israel] from all over the world, we are now confident and believe more than ever in the implementation of the promise of Allah - that we will not keep you [Jews] in our country," Al-Haya threatened. "The option available to you is to leave the country for its native residents [Palestinian Arabs]."

Al-Haya added, in this context, that Hamas is "paving the way" for the success of the Palestinian "unity government," noting that Sunday's talks for international aid for Gaza in Cairo legitimizes the terror group politically and proves that war works.​

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

What is the (in your opinion) the proper "context?"

Most Respectfully,
R

I love it when you call Isral racist when the Palestinians have expressed their racism so many times
The Palestinian's have said they're willing to accept a two-state solution, whereas the Israeli's only want a "Jewish State".

There are "Jew only" roads and communities in Israel; there are no "Arab only" roads in Palestine.

Why don't we talk about your racism against Arabs?

Hamas does no want a two state solution. The want the death of all jews.
Back to the old outdated road accusation? Really?
The road did not have entrance or exits near every small palestinian village. If someone wanted to use the road, they would have to drive to on of the on ramps. It is not a jew only road.

I love it when you call Isral racist when the Palestinians have expressed their racism so many times
The Palestinian's have said they're willing to accept a two-state solution, whereas the Israeli's only want a "Jewish State".

There are "Jew only" roads and communities in Israel; there are no "Arab only" roads in Palestine.

The road did not have entrance or exits near every small palestinian village. If someone wanted to use the road, they would have to drive to on of the on ramps. It is not a jew only road.

Hamas wants Palestine back. Not the death of all Jews.

montelatici, et al,

We are well past the point where HAMAS has any claim beyond that recognized in:
Affirms the need to enable the Palestinian people to exercise their sovereignty over their territory occupied since 1967;​
Affirms its determination to contribute to the achievement of the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people and the attainment of a peaceful settlement in the Middle East that ends the occupation that began in 1967 and fulfils the vision of two States: an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable State of Palestine living side by side in peace and security with Israel on the basis of the pre-1967 borders;​

Both of which: Recalling its resolution 181 (II) of 29 November 1947, in which, inter alia, it called for the establishment of an Arab State and a Jewish State in Palestine,

(COMMENT)

First, a point of clarification. To my knowledge, there is no such thing as a "Jewish Only" Road inside the borders of Israel and Area "C". Within Israel and Area "C", there are such things as secular security Roads Restrictions between Israeli Citizens [any Religious Affiliation (Jewish, Muslim, Arab, Chrisitan, Ba'hai, etc)] and non-Israeli Citizens. These restrictions are anti-terrorist measures that help protect against Hostiles attacks and the use of vehicle-borne IEDs. Neither are these restrictions an "Apartheid" measure --- in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime. The restrictions are rational and practical --- straight forward --- countermeasures to protect against any Israeli civilian population, pursuant to --- or in furtherance of --- a Palestinian organizational policy (Article 13 of HAMAS Covenant, ---
Article 9 of Palestine National Charter of 1968, and Part I, Item 5, of the HAMAS Official Policy 2013) to commit such attacks (Article 7 ---Crimes against humanity, Rome Statutes).

The definition used by HAMAS differs greatly from the contemporary official designation of "Palestine." It is NOT the Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, as a homeland and legitimate right to the Arab Palestinian.

The General Assembly said:
Decides that, effective as of 15 December 1988, the designation "Palestine" should be used in place of the designation "Palestine Liberation Organization" in the United Nations system, without prejudice to the observer status and functions of the Palestine Liberation Organization within the United Nations system, in conformity with relevant United Nations resolutions and practice;
SOURCE: A/RES/43/177 15 December 1988

As previously cited, supra, the term "Palestine" has evolved, wherein the General Assembly Acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine by the Palestine National Council on 15 November 1988. What HAMAS wants is not their sovereignty to have.

Most Respectfully,
R

They want both. But they ain't getting either

If you believe those subtitles , I feel bad for you.

Priceless! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you believe those subtitles , I feel bad for you.

Nah, it's a comedy spoof sketch, a bit like those "Downfall" clips

Brilliant.

montelatici, et al,

We are well past the point where HAMAS has any claim beyond that recognized in:
Affirms the need to enable the Palestinian people to exercise their sovereignty over their territory occupied since 1967;​
Affirms its determination to contribute to the achievement of the inalienable rights of the Palestinian people and the attainment of a peaceful settlement in the Middle East that ends the occupation that began in 1967 and fulfils the vision of two States: an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable State of Palestine living side by side in peace and security with Israel on the basis of the pre-1967 borders;​

Both of which: Recalling its resolution 181 (II) of 29 November 1947, in which, inter alia, it called for the establishment of an Arab State and a Jewish State in Palestine,

(COMMENT)

First, a point of clarification. To my knowledge, there is no such thing as a "Jewish Only" Road inside the borders of Israel and Area "C". Within Israel and Area "C", there are such things as secular security Roads Restrictions between Israeli Citizens [any Religious Affiliation (Jewish, Muslim, Arab, Chrisitan, Ba'hai, etc)] and non-Israeli Citizens. These restrictions are anti-terrorist measures that help protect against Hostiles attacks and the use of vehicle-borne IEDs. Neither are these restrictions an "Apartheid" measure --- in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime. The restrictions are rational and practical --- straight forward --- countermeasures to protect against any Israeli civilian population, pursuant to --- or in furtherance of --- a Palestinian organizational policy (Article 13 of HAMAS Covenant, ---
Article 9 of Palestine National Charter of 1968, and Part I, Item 5, of the HAMAS Official Policy 2013) to commit such attacks (Article 7 ---Crimes against humanity, Rome Statutes).

The definition used by HAMAS differs greatly from the contemporary official designation of "Palestine." It is NOT the Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, as a homeland and legitimate right to the Arab Palestinian.

Decides that, effective as of 15 December 1988, the designation "Palestine" should be used in place of the designation "Palestine Liberation Organization" in the United Nations system, without prejudice to the observer status and functions of the Palestine Liberation Organization within the United Nations system, in conformity with relevant United Nations resolutions and practice;

As previously cited, supra, the term "Palestine" has evolved, wherein the General Assembly Acknowledges the proclamation of the State of Palestine by the Palestine National Council on 15 November 1988. What HAMAS wants is not their sovereignty to have.

Most Respectfully,
R

"These restrictions are anti-terrorist measures that help protect against Hostiles attacks"

Same excuse the Boers would use. See where that got them. The hostiles are the murderous Israelis that kill 100s of children at a pop in a few weeks..

Billo_Really, et al,
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Hamas has just one context, of course.

"These restrictions are anti-terrorist measures that help protect against Hostiles attacks" Same excuse the Boers would use. See where that got them. The hostiles are the murderous Israelis that kill 100s of children at a pop in a few weeks..
Viva drivelaggia! hehe

Forum List

Back