Israeli Army Forces Enter Gaza, Open Fire On Palestinian Farmers

RoccoR said:
There is little question that much of the Western World clearly did not understand why the Arab Palestinian people might vote for a known terrorist organization for its leadership. Conversely, the Arab Palestinian clearly did not understand the consequences of accepting and supporting a terrorist organization.

Can you name some Palestinian parties who are not considered terrorists by the third grade name callers?

It is not name callers that decide they are terrorists, but nations that have teams of legal experts to settle the issue. So if the EU says that any Palestinian group that is aligned with a proven terrorist organisation is also terrorist who are we to argue.
Everybody has the right to their political opinions.

True but they cant put them forward in such a way as to incite violence against one side. If they say that they are not terrorists and then go about targeting children and unarmed civilians in the hope that they will force their leaders to give in they will be seen as terrorists by all decent human beings.
Children killed since 2000
Israelis: 131
Palestinians: 1656
Remember These Children

Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling kettle black.

What does death toll have to do with who's a terrorist ?
Hamas is responsible for most of those Palestinian deaths anyway.

Edited out if you bother to look, the footage is disjointed and does not flow. There is no continuity as such and you see the same scene twice in many cases. I heard the command to turn around and the Palestinians refused, so the warning shots in the water were legal as they did not injure any of the fishermen.
What maritime law allows Israel to interfere with a boat sailing in its own territorial waters?

International Maritime Law when it is dealing with a nation at war. The Palestinians declared war on Israel so Israel have responded with a LEGAL BLOCKADE. If they don't like it then stop engaging in war with Israel.

The Jews declared war by invading Palestine from their base in Europe. That's just fact.

Can you name some Palestinian parties who are not considered terrorists by the third grade name callers?

It is not name callers that decide they are terrorists, but nations that have teams of legal experts to settle the issue. So if the EU says that any Palestinian group that is aligned with a proven terrorist organisation is also terrorist who are we to argue.

True but they cant put them forward in such a way as to incite violence against one side. If they say that they are not terrorists and then go about targeting children and unarmed civilians in the hope that they will force their leaders to give in they will be seen as terrorists by all decent human beings.
Remember These Children

Israel calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling kettle black.

If you use Orwellian logic. That's like saying the Italian Resistance was responsible for most of the civilians killed by the Nazis after 1943.

Remember These Children

If you use Orwellian logic. That's like saying the Italian Resistance was responsible for most of the civilians killed by the Nazis after 1943.

Haha no it's not. Your comparisons are so childish and ridiculous. What do you expect to happen when you constantly attack the most militarized country in the ME.

Edited out if you bother to look, the footage is disjointed and does not flow. There is no continuity as such and you see the same scene twice in many cases. I heard the command to turn around and the Palestinians refused, so the warning shots in the water were legal as they did not injure any of the fishermen.
What maritime law allows Israel to interfere with a boat sailing in its own territorial waters?

International Maritime Law when it is dealing with a nation at war. The Palestinians declared war on Israel so Israel have responded with a LEGAL BLOCKADE. If they don't like it then stop engaging in war with Israel.

The Jews declared war by invading Palestine from their base in Europe. That's just fact.

No it isn't. An invasion is a military offensive by combatants. European Jews were not combatants. They were invited by the British. And they never declared war.

"from their bade in Europe"

Hhahaha you are propaganda machine

No it isn't. An invasion is a military offensive by combatants. European Jews were not combatants. They were invited by the British. And they never declared war.

Invasion:
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. A large-scale onset of something injurious or harmful, such as a disease.
3. An intrusion or encroachment.
invasion - definition of invasion by The Free Dictionary

Definition 3 certainly applies, but I suppose a case could also be made for definition 2 at a stretch. ;)

Nobody invited Jewish settlement, they just didn't restrict it until they realised they'd made a terrible mistake.

Remember These Children

Haha no it's not. Your comparisons are so childish and ridiculous. What do you expect to happen when you constantly attack the most militarized country in the ME.

The Nazis were very "militarized" compared to the Italian Resistance which only had small arms. The Nazis were a little less brutal than the Israelis. They only killed 10 civilians to one German killed, the Israelis, at 500 to one or so,are far more brutal than the Nazis. The Nazis that committed this type of atrocities ended up being tried for crimes against humanity.

For example:

"The partisans had proved extremely effective in aiding the Allies; by the summer of 1944, resistance fighters had immobilized eight of the 26 German divisions in northern Italy. German reaction to resistance activity was brutal; in one incident, German soldiers killed 382 Italian men, women, and children as revenge for a partisan attack that killed 35 German soldiers. "

Italian resistance fighters persevere mdash History.com This Day in History mdash 9 6 1944

"The Nazis were a little less brutal than the Israelis"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya, the Nazi who killed million and millions of people were not as brutal as Israel

You truly are a fucked up person Monti. Go get help because God knows you need it

Invasion:
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.

Definition 3 certainly applies, but I suppose a case could also be made for definition 2 at a stretch. ;)

Nobody invited Jewish settlement, they just didn't restrict it until they realised they'd made a terrible mistake.

None of those apply. The Jews WERE invited by the British. Immigration by non combatants in order to settle somewhere else is not invading.

Number 2 certainly applies to what the 5 Arab states did in 1948. Not only did they NOT HELP the 'Palestinians', but Israel captured 50% of the territory allotted to the Palestinians in the partition plan.
Hamas coming to power in Gaza was also certainly a disease.
The Jews coming to the land was a blessing,.

I agree. Can you imagine what it would be like if the Palestinians had control over that region? :ack-1: Israel offers the area at least some semblance of stability. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say they are the ONLY country over there that is stable.
While their racist, apartheid policies, destabilize the entire region.

I agree. Can you imagine what it would be like if the Palestinians had control over that region? :ack-1: Israel offers the area at least some semblance of stability. As a matter of fact, I would go so far as to say they are the ONLY country over there that is stable.

Well, I just don't see it that way at all.

Billo_Really, et al,

No --- you have it backwards.

(COMMENT)

It is the Hostile Arab Palestinian in the demonstration of their Jihadist ways that is destabilizing the entire region.

Hamas Threatens Jews to Leave Israel - Or Else
'We will not keep you [Jews] in our country,' Hamas political official warns, ahead of Cairo conference.​

Hamas leader Khalil al-Haya insisted that Hamas "would not abandon its weapons" on Saturday, boasting that the group is allegedly closer to defeating "the Israeli entity and its leaders" more than ever.

"We say to those who brought the Jews [to Israel] from all over the world, we are now confident and believe more than ever in the implementation of the promise of Allah - that we will not keep you [Jews] in our country," Al-Haya threatened. "The option available to you is to leave the country for its native residents [Palestinian Arabs]."

Al-Haya added, in this context, that Hamas is "paving the way" for the success of the Palestinian "unity government," noting that Sunday's talks for international aid for Gaza in Cairo legitimizes the terror group politically and proves that war works.​

Most Respectfully,
R

Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

It is the Hostile Arab Palestinian in the demonstration of their Jihadist ways that is destabilizing the entire region.

'We will not keep you [Jews] in our country,' Hamas political official warns, ahead of Cairo conference.​

Hamas leader Khalil al-Haya insisted that Hamas "would not abandon its weapons" on Saturday, boasting that the group is allegedly closer to defeating "the Israeli entity and its leaders" more than ever.

"We say to those who brought the Jews [to Israel] from all over the world, we are now confident and believe more than ever in the implementation of the promise of Allah - that we will not keep you [Jews] in our country," Al-Haya threatened. "The option available to you is to leave the country for its native residents [Palestinian Arabs]."

Al-Haya added, in this context, that Hamas is "paving the way" for the success of the Palestinian "unity government," noting that Sunday's talks for international aid for Gaza in Cairo legitimizes the terror group politically and proves that war works.​

Most Respectfully,
R

I do believe that if the Palestinians would stop trying to kill Israelis, then there could be some semblance of peace. I really do.

I love it when you call Isral racist when the Palestinians have expressed their racism so many times

Billo_Really, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Wonder who translated that?

Invasion:

None of those apply. The Jews WERE invited by the British. Immigration by non combatants in order to settle somewhere else is not invading.

Number 2 certainly applies to what the 5 Arab states did in 1948. Not only did they NOT HELP the 'Palestinians', but Israel captured 50% of the territory allotted to the Palestinians in the partition plan.
Hamas coming to power in Gaza was also certainly a disease.
The Jews coming to the land was a blessing,.

Care to provide a copy of the invitations issued? Unwanted settlers are invaders, combatants or not. As for a blessing, I doubt the Palestinians would agree with you; 66 years of having to resista foreign invader is hardly a blessing.

I love it when you call Isral racist when the Palestinians have expressed their racism so many times
The Palestinian's have said they're willing to accept a two-state solution, whereas the Israeli's only want a "Jewish State".

There are "Jew only" roads and communities in Israel; there are no "Arab only" roads in Palestine.

Why don't we talk about your racism against Arabs?

Forum List

Back