Israeli-Arabs riot - "We want Intifada"

montelatici, et al,

One of the issues that make negotiations with the Palestinians is that they have no constant position and they keep moving the goal post.

How was the Christian and Muslim Palestinian solution unreasonable? All they asked for was to stop the Jewish invasion from Europe and independence.
(COMMENT)

Example: Palestinians will demand their return to the Arab state postulated by the partition plan.

This was absolutely turned down by the Arabs in 1948:

UNITED NATIONS PALESTINE COMMISSION (UNPC) FIRST MONTHLY PROGRESS REPORT
TO THE SECURITY COUNCIL 29 JAN 48

EXCERPT:
The text of this resolution was communicated by the Secretary-General on 9 January to the Government of the United Kingdom, as the Mandatory Power, to the Arab Higher Committee, and to the Jewish Agency for Palestine. The invitation extended by the resolution was promptly accepted by the Government of the United Kingdom and by the Jewish Agency for Palestine, both of which designated representatives to assist the commission. The representative designated by the Government of the United Kingdom was Sir Alexander Cadogan. The representative designated by the Jewish Agency for Palestine was Mr. Moshe Shertok. As regards the Arab Higher Committee, the following telegraphic response was received by the Secretary-General on 19 January:

“ARAB HIGHER COMMITTEE IS DETERMINED PERSIST IN REJECTION PARTITION AND IN REFUSAL RECOGNIZE UNO RESOLUTION THIS RESPECT AND ANYTHING DERIVING THEREFROM. FOR THESE REASONS IT IS UNABLE ACCEPT INVITATION”
No further communication has been addressed to or received from the Arab Higher Committee by the Commission. The Commission will, at the appropriate time, set forth in a separate document its views with regard to the implementations of this refusal by the Arab Higher Committee.​
Since early January 1948, the Arab Higher Committee has made political positions that are in practice, still in place today. And since that time, until the present day, Powerful and Dangerous Arab-Palestinian interests, both inside and outside the West Bank and Gaza Strip, have worked hard to defy the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement and by coersion that which they could not achieve more than half a century ago.

The Arab Higher Committee Delegation wishes to reaffirm here that the Arabs of Palestine cannot recognize the Balfour Declaration, the Mandate of Palestine or any situation arising or derived therefrom.

Imposing international alien immigrants on their country by force is nothing but an act of aggression and invasion, whether made by Jews themselves, through Great Britain, or by the United Nations.

The creation of any Jewish state in an Arab territory is more than invasion or aggression, it is something with no precedent in history. It is en act of wiping out the existence of an Arab country,

Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression.

These are serious differences. They are Article 2(4) threats issued by the Hostile Arab Palestinians and have been backed up by the use of force on nearly a continuous basis since 1948.

Most Respectfully,
R​
Article 2(4) threats

Indeed, if the UN had followed its own charter we would not be in the mess we are in today.

Failed logic- it's like saying if criminals murder and steal then it means the state treats them badly. No they're treated equaly and they commit crimes because they chose so, then call for MORE MURDERS of fellow citizens-just proves their criminal moivation even more.

Yes they are treated well just like any other Israeli, better than in any other Arab country where they're not even allowed citizenship or basic rights.
But I see them raising the fake balestinian flag from within Israel- we don't see them changing/denouncing their Zionist citizenship, paying taxes and receiving all the services from that govt., the govt. which they oppose he existence of- WHY THEY CHOOSE TO KEEp THE ISRAELI CIIZENSHIp?

joubran-apartheid.jpg

darawshe1.png

mishleb1.jpg

Israel’s Arab political parties have united
Arab Israeli wins Maccabiah gold
First female Arab soldier joins elite unit 669
Israeli Arab Bnei Sakhnin Wins State Cup Final

ashraf+brik.jpg

You're full of shit!

People who have it good, don't riot just to be criminals.

People who are treated well, don't have anything to riot about.

The problem is you, not them.
Failed logic- it's like saying if criminals murder and steal then it means the state treats them badly. No they're treated equaly and they commit crimes because they chose so, then call for MORE MURDERS of fellow citizens-just proves their criminal moivation even more.

Yes they are treated well just like any other Israeli, better than in any other Arab country where they're not even allowed citizenship or basic rights.
But I see them raising the fake balestinian flag from within Israel- we don't see them changing/denouncing their Zionist citizenship, paying taxes and receiving all the services from that govt., the govt. which they oppose he existence of- WHY THEY CHOOSE TO KEEp THE ISRAELI CIIZENSHIp?

joubran-apartheid.jpg

darawshe1.png

mishleb1.jpg

ashraf+brik.jpg

You're full of shit!

People who have it good, don't riot just to be criminals.

People who are treated well, don't have anything to riot about.

The problem is you, not them.

And do you call this infantile black/white reasoning -logical?
A sack of neurotic complexes you are.

Remember- it's you and alike that call for the genocide of Jews and Arabs in Israel. Who are willing to support more violence just to whine about lost rights during the war you yourself and alike supported in the first place.

As long as you're happy apologizing for the 'victim' criminals and Jihadists.

pbel, et al,

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

This is the worst post ever by you...You never take the responsibility of a thief stealing other people's homes for your distorted altruisms...
(COMMENT)

I'm quite sure the US did not "stealing other people's homes ." And I'm quite sure that any homes the Israeli's destroyed were done in the best interest of security. And I am equally as sure that the Israelis took responsibility for each such action and provided an explanation.

Most Respectfully,
R
Your answers are so delusional that I'd be crazy to answer them.

So here goes: They (Israel) didn't just steal homes with US help, they stole the Palestinian's dignity, their culture and now their existence...

You can't go around with military swagger and think that any high morality would applaud you...

Infamia...

You seem to be so sure but I don't think those balestinians hadany dignity in the first place- humiliating the Arabs in their numerous wars of annihilation against the Jews is not stealing their dignity- which they never had in the first place, hey mostly have just hollow pride the ME sickness.

Now please show me that distinct balestinian culture they still maintain today- until now no one could find such a thing, but you may be the first
to back this bogus claim.

Until then everything 'balestinian' is based on the JEWISH culture-EVERYTHING.

Care to prove me wrong?

About 500 Arab-Israelis demonstrated in 6 locations in the north of Israel, following the clashes (and terror attacks) in Jerusalem and against IDF operations in Judea and Smaria.
In Nazareth a stone was thrown on a bus, wheels set on fire and the entrance blocked.
Among other location are Sfaram, Baeina, Baka el-Garbiyah, Kana and Taiybe.

Demonstrators in Haifa-
"We'll sacrifice our lives for the Jihadists and Palestine"

The demonstrators raised the palestinian flag, similar to the face-covered demonstrators in East-Jerusalem during the weekend who clashed with the police shouting-

"We want a third Intifada to free Al-Aqsa"

9_big.jpg

LINK TO VIDEO

You said Arabs in Israel were treated well?

People who are treated well, don't riot.

joubran-apartheid.jpg

darawshe1.png

mishleb1.jpg

ashraf+brik.jpg
There is a name for people like this in the US.

They are called house n*ggers.

About 500 Arab-Israelis demonstrated in 6 locations in the north of Israel, following the clashes (and terror attacks) in Jerusalem and against IDF operations in Judea and Smaria.
In Nazareth a stone was thrown on a bus, wheels set on fire and the entrance blocked.
Among other location are Sfaram, Baeina, Baka el-Garbiyah, Kana and Taiybe.

Demonstrators in Haifa-
"We'll sacrifice our lives for the Jihadists and Palestine"

The demonstrators raised the palestinian flag, similar to the face-covered demonstrators in East-Jerusalem during the weekend who clashed with the police shouting-

"We want a third Intifada to free Al-Aqsa"

9_big.jpg

LINK TO VIDEO

You said Arabs in Israel were treated well?

People who are treated well, don't riot.

joubran-apartheid.jpg

darawshe1.png

mishleb1.jpg

ashraf+brik.jpg
There is a name for people like this in the US.

They are called house n*ggers.

There's a name for this racist inferiority complexes in the US an the West- filthy racist scums.
They happily support any violence and death those they see inferior.

Remember- it's you and alike that call for the genocide of Jews and Arabs in Israel. Who are willing to support more violence just to whine about lost rights during the war you yourself and alike supported in the first place.

You can't even address the points in my post. All you can muster, are these bullshit little personal attacks. If you can't specifically comment on the things in my argument, the problem is not with me.

pbel, et al,

This is the worst post ever by you...You never take the responsibility of a thief stealing other people's homes for your distorted altruisms...
(COMMENT)

I'm quite sure the US did not "stealing other people's homes ." And I'm quite sure that any homes the Israeli's destroyed were done in the best interest of security. And I am equally as sure that the Israelis took responsibility for each such action and provided an explanation.

Most Respectfully,
R

So here goes: They (Israel) didn't just steal homes with US help, they stole the Palestinian's dignity, their culture and now their existence...

You can't go around with military swagger and think that any high morality would applaud you...

Infamia...

You seem to be so sure but I don't think those balestinians hadany dignity in the first place- humiliating the Arabs in their numerous wars of annihilation against the Jews is not stealing their dignity- which they never had in the first place, hey mostly have just hollow pride the ME sickness.

Now please show me that distinct balestinian culture they still maintain today- until now no one could find such a thing, but you may be the first

Care to prove me wrong?
Keep trying to dehumanize the Palestinians little right wing zealot...Palestinian Culture is Arabic Culture much more important to the World than the Israeli culture brought to the ME from Nazi Germany...

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Infamia...

Care to prove me wrong?
Keep trying to dehumanize the Palestinians little right wing zealot...Palestinian Culture is Arabic Culture much more important to the World than the Israeli culture brought to the ME from Nazi Germany...
Yes indeed, Arafart spent those Billions well, didn't he?
Sucks to be on the losing end of Jews who will no longer take crap, doesn't it?
Keep crying.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Infamia...

Care to prove me wrong?
Keep crying.
Frankly, for a people fighting a well-armed ZioNazi State without weapons, getting UN approval for their State and flying their flag, I'd say Israel is losing slowly, and in time will Implode Economically and Demographically in time...

Then Iran with nukes in the years to come and now Russia, maybe they'll free the Golan for Syria...

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Infamia...

Care to prove me wrong?
Keep crying.
Frankly, for a people fighting a well-armed ZioNazi State without weapons, getting UN approval for their State and flying their flag, I'd say Israel is losing slowly, and in time will Implode Economically and Demographically in time...

Then Iran with nukes in the years to come and now Russia, maybe they'll free the Golan for Syria...

The avalanche of technology, the support of global corporations and the influx of Orthodox Jews into the Eastern Israel is the death knell of the West Bank Jordanians lies.

Infamia...

Care to prove me wrong?
Keep crying.

The avalanche of technology, the support of global corporations and the influx of Orthodox Jews into the Eastern Israel is the death knell of the West Bank Jordanians lies.
Are you going to follow Nazi Germany?

You can't even address the points in my post. All you can muster, are these bullshit little personal attacks. If you can't specifically comment on the things in my argument, the problem is not with me.

I've addressed them numerous times, but you choose to say
that criminals who target mainly civilians and call for the destruction of their own state are innocent and have no part in the crime.

You always derail every conversation parroting the same old slogans, blaming everyone but the murderers themselves.

If you were a sane person I maybe would talk with you about the imprfections and problems in the Israeli society (as any has). But you're
just a hypocrite racist who takes everything out of proportion calling for the annihilation of whole peoples and compulsively LYING. Those points are still valid for the conversation and the context.

Last edited:
pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Infamia...

Care to prove me wrong?

I don' dehumanize anyone- I merely show their lies. You are the one calling for a genocide supporting those criminal balestinians who target the both sides- Israel and any opposition while deliberately making the Arab's lives more miserable so that they can get more money intended for the poor and use it for war. I'm no right or left- those are false ideas, everyone has his own views.

If palestinian's culture is Arabic...where did it originate?
Is it foreign to the land?

How could people who claim to have lived in palestine for centuries have no distinct culture rooted in that land??...like the Jewish distinct culture that spread all over the western and Muslim world?

Until proven otherwise- everything palestinian is based on the JEWISH CULTURE...even Islam.

Care to compare any latest Arab contribution to the world with what tiny young Israel
contributed in just 70 years?

Edit- it's not an Arab culture, but a Muslim one, if they'd keep the original Arab culture they'd be still drinking alcohol, praying to maabuds (idols) and burying their daughters alive.
and given that Islam is based on Judaism among others- good luck proving otherwise.

Last edited:
montelatici, et al,

One of the issues that make negotiations with the Palestinians is that they have no constant position and they keep moving the goal post.

How was the Christian and Muslim Palestinian solution unreasonable? All they asked for was to stop the Jewish invasion from Europe and independence.
(COMMENT)

Example: Palestinians will demand their return to the Arab state postulated by the partition plan.

EXCERPT:
The text of this resolution was communicated by the Secretary-General on 9 January to the Government of the United Kingdom, as the Mandatory Power, to the Arab Higher Committee, and to the Jewish Agency for Palestine. The invitation extended by the resolution was promptly accepted by the Government of the United Kingdom and by the Jewish Agency for Palestine, both of which designated representatives to assist the commission. The representative designated by the Government of the United Kingdom was Sir Alexander Cadogan. The representative designated by the Jewish Agency for Palestine was Mr. Moshe Shertok. As regards the Arab Higher Committee, the following telegraphic response was received by the Secretary-General on 19 January:

“ARAB HIGHER COMMITTEE IS DETERMINED PERSIST IN REJECTION PARTITION AND IN REFUSAL RECOGNIZE UNO RESOLUTION THIS RESPECT AND ANYTHING DERIVING THEREFROM. FOR THESE REASONS IT IS UNABLE ACCEPT INVITATION”
No further communication has been addressed to or received from the Arab Higher Committee by the Commission. The Commission will, at the appropriate time, set forth in a separate document its views with regard to the implementations of this refusal by the Arab Higher Committee.​
Since early January 1948, the Arab Higher Committee has made political positions that are in practice, still in place today. And since that time, until the present day, Powerful and Dangerous Arab-Palestinian interests, both inside and outside the West Bank and Gaza Strip, have worked hard to defy the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement and by coersion that which they could not achieve more than half a century ago.

The Arab Higher Committee Delegation wishes to reaffirm here that the Arabs of Palestine cannot recognize the Balfour Declaration, the Mandate of Palestine or any situation arising or derived therefrom.

Imposing international alien immigrants on their country by force is nothing but an act of aggression and invasion, whether made by Jews themselves, through Great Britain, or by the United Nations.

The creation of any Jewish state in an Arab territory is more than invasion or aggression, it is something with no precedent in history. It is en act of wiping out the existence of an Arab country,

Arabs of Palestine consider that any attempt by the Jews or any power group of powers to establish a Jewish state in Arab territory is an act of aggression.

These are serious differences. They are Article 2(4) threats issued by the Hostile Arab Palestinians and have been backed up by the use of force on nearly a continuous basis since 1948.

Most Respectfully,
R​
Article 2(4) threats

Indeed, if the UN had followed its own charter we would not be in the mess we are in today.

Why when it was non UN members that were threatening the peace and threatening violence. So the arab league that started the violence should have been attacked by UN member states while their armed forces were invading another land.

He did answer the points in your post its just that you did not like the answers.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

EXCERPT:

Most Respectfully,
R​
Article 2(4) threats

Why when it was non UN members that were threatening the peace and threatening violence. So the arab league that started the violence should have been attacked by UN member states while their armed forces were invading another land.
You spend too much time reading Israeli BS.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Infamia...

Care to prove me wrong?

It is not hard to dehumanise the arab muslim Palestinians is it, after all they have already done 99% of the job for us. No such thing as Palestinian culture as they are a mongrel group, the closest you could come would be an islamonazi terrorist culture based in the 7C. Israeli culture came from the lands of Judea and Samaria 4,500 years ago and took it with them when they were forced into slavery by the romans. Now back at home were they belong and the mongrel thieves are upset because they are so much better than they are.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Infamia...

Care to prove me wrong?
Keep crying.

Isnt than an OXYMORON as your cant support the rights of Jews to live in their homeland while wiping them out. You really are being silly when you are shown to be wrong again.
The first nation to use a nuke will be the first nation to glow in the dark for the next million years, so will you be able to see Russia and iran from where you live

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

EXCERPT:

Most Respectfully,
R​
Article 2(4) threats

You spend too much time reading Israeli BS.

Strange that as I don't read any Israeli B.S., unlike you who is brainwashed into reading islamonazi lies and propaganda BS

Care to prove me wrong?
Keep crying.

Are you going to follow Nazi Germany?

No room as the islamonazis have already taken over

Forum List

Back