Israeli-Arabs riot - "We want Intifada"

pbel, et al,

This doesn't make any sense at all.

Keep trying to dehumanize the Palestinians little right wing zealot...Palestinian Culture is Arabic Culture much more important to the World than the Israeli culture brought to the ME from Nazi Germany...
(COMMENT)

The Post-WWII Immigration to Palestine and then Israel, was in the shadow of NAZI forced deportation to Death Camps. Those that managed to avoid capture and termination, were of a diverse culture from all over Europe.

There is simply no basis to validly compare the two cultures. I'm sure that the Arab Palestinians of the greater Arab World, but not every Arab is from the same culture.
Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 7.47.45 AM.png

SOURCE: DCSINT, TRADOC, Ft Leavenworth​

Politically diverse forms of government in Arab world; but, very few similar to Israel.

• Parliamentary Republics in Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Syria, Iraq, Libya and Yemen.
• Traditional monarchies in Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
• Jordan and Morocco are constitutional monarchies.
Religion does play a role in Arab politics in many different ways; less so in Israel, although there are several religious constituent.

• Lebanon – Parliamentary representation is divided according to religious affiliation (Muslim, Christian, and Druze).
• Jordan/Morocco – King bases legitimacy on direct descent from the Prophet Mohammed, but he is not a religious leader.

The Arabs of Algeria live very differently than do the Arabs of Libya or Yemen. While they speak similar languages the standard of living is mush different. Similarly, a Beduin Tribesmen is a much different culture than that of the Saudi, Egyptian, Jordanian, or Lebanese Arab.

The general comparison of importance to the world between the Israeli and the Arab-Palestinian is relative; but could only be a valid assessment since 1988 when the Arab-Palestinians established the modern State of Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R

pbel, et al,

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

This is the worst post ever by you...You never take the responsibility of a thief stealing other people's homes for your distorted altruisms...
(COMMENT)

I'm quite sure the US did not "stealing other people's homes ." And I'm quite sure that any homes the Israeli's destroyed were done in the best interest of security. And I am equally as sure that the Israelis took responsibility for each such action and provided an explanation.

Most Respectfully,
R
Your answers are so delusional that I'd be crazy to answer them.

So here goes: They (Israel) didn't just steal homes with US help, they stole the Palestinian's dignity, their culture and now their existence...

You can't go around with military swagger and think that any high morality would applaud you...

Infamia...

You seem to be so sure but I don't think those balestinians hadany dignity in the first place- humiliating the Arabs in their numerous wars of annihilation against the Jews is not stealing their dignity- which they never had in the first place, hey mostly have just hollow pride the ME sickness.

Now please show me that distinct balestinian culture they still maintain today- until now no one could find such a thing, but you may be the first
to back this bogus claim.

Until then everything 'balestinian' is based on the JEWISH culture-EVERYTHING.

Care to prove me wrong?
Keep trying to dehumanize the Palestinians little right wing zealot...Palestinian Culture is Arabic Culture much more important to the World than the Israeli culture brought to the ME from Nazi Germany...

I don' dehumanize anyone- I merely show their lies. You are the one calling for a genocide supporting those criminal balestinians who target the both sides- Israel and any opposition while deliberately making the Arab's lives more miserable so that they can get more money intended for the poor and use it for war. I'm no right or left- those are false ideas, everyone has his own views.

If palestinian's culture is Arabic...where did it originate?
Is it foreign to the land?

How could people who claim to have lived in palestine for centuries have no distinct culture rooted in that land??...like the Jewish distinct culture that spread all over the western and Muslim world?

Until proven otherwise- everything palestinian is based on the JEWISH CULTURE...even Islam.

Care to compare any latest Arab contribution to the world with what tiny young Israel
contributed in just 70 years?

Edit- it's not an Arab culture, but a Muslim one, if they'd keep the original Arab culture they'd be still drinking alcohol, praying to maabuds (idols) and burying their daughters alive.
and given that Islam is based on Judaism among others- good luck proving otherwise.
Thank God the Romans took care of wacky zealots like you...Let's see how long tiny Israel lasts.

Last edited:
pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

The Post-WWII Immigration to Palestine and then Israel, was in the shadow of NAZI forced deportation to Death Camps. Those that managed to avoid capture and termination, were of a diverse culture from all over Europe.

There is simply no basis to validly compare the two cultures. I'm sure that the Arab Palestinians of the greater Arab World, but not every Arab is from the same culture.
View attachment 51832

Politically diverse forms of government in Arab world; but, very few similar to Israel.

• Parliamentary Republics in Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Tunisia, Syria, Iraq, Libya and Yemen.
• Traditional monarchies in Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
Religion does play a role in Arab politics in many different ways; less so in Israel, although there are several religious constituent.

• Lebanon – Parliamentary representation is divided according to religious affiliation (Muslim, Christian, and Druze).
• Jordan/Morocco – King bases legitimacy on direct descent from the Prophet Mohammed, but he is not a religious leader.

The Arabs of Algeria live very differently than do the Arabs of Libya or Yemen. While they speak similar languages the standard of living is mush different. Similarly, a Beduin Tribesmen is a much different culture than that of the Saudi, Egyptian, Jordanian, or Lebanese Arab.

The general comparison of importance to the world between the Israeli and the Arab-Palestinian is relative; but could only be a valid assessment since 1988 when the Arab-Palestinians established the modern State of Palestine.

Most Respectfully,
R
The only valid assessment is your stupid commentaries, I suppose there is no Western or European Culture by your jackass assessment method!

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

I'm quite sure the US did not "stealing other people's homes ." And I'm quite sure that any homes the Israeli's destroyed were done in the best interest of security. And I am equally as sure that the Israelis took responsibility for each such action and provided an explanation.

Most Respectfully,
R

So here goes: They (Israel) didn't just steal homes with US help, they stole the Palestinian's dignity, their culture and now their existence...

You can't go around with military swagger and think that any high morality would applaud you...

Infamia...

You seem to be so sure but I don't think those balestinians hadany dignity in the first place- humiliating the Arabs in their numerous wars of annihilation against the Jews is not stealing their dignity- which they never had in the first place, hey mostly have just hollow pride the ME sickness.

Now please show me that distinct balestinian culture they still maintain today- until now no one could find such a thing, but you may be the first

Care to prove me wrong?

I don' dehumanize anyone- I merely show their lies. You are the one calling for a genocide supporting those criminal balestinians who target the both sides- Israel and any opposition while deliberately making the Arab's lives more miserable so that they can get more money intended for the poor and use it for war. I'm no right or left- those are false ideas, everyone has his own views.

How could people who claim to have lived in palestine for centuries have no distinct culture rooted in that land??...like the Jewish distinct culture that spread all over the western and Muslim world?

Until proven otherwise- everything palestinian is based on the JEWISH CULTURE...even Islam.

Care to compare any latest Arab contribution to the world with what tiny young Israel

Edit- it's not an Arab culture, but a Muslim one, if they'd keep the original Arab culture they'd be still drinking alcohol, praying to maabuds (idols) and burying their daughters alive.
and given that Islam is based on Judaism among others- good luck proving otherwise.
Thank God the Romans took care of wacky zealots like you...Let's see how long tiny Israel lasts.

Yes lets as so far the combined forces of the arab league have failed to do any good, and they outnumber the Israeli's at least 20,000 million to one

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Infamia...

Care to prove me wrong?

So no distinct palestinian culture? obvious!

Tell me what happened to all those huge empires that laid their hands on the Jews?

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

View attachment 51832

Most Respectfully,
R
The only valid assessment is your stupid commentaries, I suppose there is no Western or European Culture by your jackass assessment method!

No there isn't. As even tiny Britain has a diverse cultural heritage for each area. The Yourkshire people have a different culture to the Lancashire people and all that separates them is an invisible line. Take our national drink that is different if you travel a bare 10 miles. I drink full bodied and hoppy beer that is dark in colour, just the other side of the river it is paler with less maltiness and not as bitter. Go south and it gradually becomes a Lager with no flavour and just a hint of colour, maidens water as it is known to proper beer drinkers. I prefer thin bacon with little fat, just south in east Yorkshire they prefer thick fatty bacon.
Just proved your claim false by giving the facts, why do you walk into the trap every time

pbel, et al,

Did I say that?

(COMMENT)

It is not my "method." Trying to nail down who or what the "indigenous" population is to a territory is temporal; it must be made according to the event of relevance. The "indigenous" population of the territory known as the State of Israel today is the "multicultural" people that occupy the territory today, known as Israelis. It is not the Arab, and has not been the Arab for more than six decades.

There really is not any such thing as a "Western Culture." What most people really mean when they say "Western Culture" are those characteristics that are in common between the various cultures considered part of the "west" (however you define "west"). As Wikipedia says: "European culture is largely rooted in what is often referred to as its "common cultural heritage"."

Most Respectfully,
R

pbel, et al,

Did I say that?

(COMMENT)

It is not my "method." Trying to nail down who or what the "indigenous" population is to a territory is temporal; it must be made according to the event of relevance. The "indigenous" population of the territory known as the State of Israel today is the "multicultural" people that occupy the territory today, known as Israelis. It is not the Arab, and has not been the Arab for more than six decades.

There really is not any such thing as a "Western Culture." What most people really mean when they say "Western Culture" are those characteristics that are in common between the various cultures considered part of the "west" (however you define "west"). As Wikipedia says: "European culture is largely rooted in what is often referred to as its "common cultural heritage"."

Most Respectfully,
R
God, save me from this drivel!

Last edited:
pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

View attachment 51832

Most Respectfully,
R

No there isn't. As even tiny Britain has a diverse cultural heritage for each area. The Yourkshire people have a different culture to the Lancashire people and all that separates them is an invisible line. Take our national drink that is different if you travel a bare 10 miles. I drink full bodied and hoppy beer that is dark in colour, just the other side of the river it is paler with less maltiness and not as bitter. Go south and it gradually becomes a Lager with no flavour and just a hint of colour, maidens water as it is known to proper beer drinkers. I prefer thin bacon with little fat, just south in east Yorkshire they prefer thick fatty bacon.
Just proved your claim false by giving the facts, why do you walk into the trap every time
The only one that walked into the trap at the insane asylum is you as usual because you just proved that the Palestinians indeed have a sub-culture within its Arab one.

Tell that to Rylah.

I've addressed them numerous times,
Constantly saying...

"That's not real!"
"That's a fake!"
"You're a liar!"

...is not addressing what I said.

but you choose to say
that criminals who target mainly civilians and call for the destruction of their own state are innocent and have no part in the crime.
No, I did not say that.

And to think, you accuse me of lying? However, unlike yourself, I can "prove" you're a liar. Pony up the link where I said what you claim.

You always derail every conversation parroting the same old slogans, blaming everyone but the murderers themselves.
And all you want to do, is talk about "them", "they", "those"; you never want to talk about "your" crimes.

If you were a sane person I maybe would talk with you about the imprfections and problems in the Israeli society (as any has).
WTF do you know about sanity?

Saying "this land is yours, because God told you so", is about as crazy as it gets!

You've got to be a total fruit loop, to believe shit like that.

But you're
just a hypocrite racist who takes everything out of proportion calling for the annihilation of whole peoples and compulsively LYING. Those points are still valid for the conversation and the context.
You, you, you...

...like I said, all you got are personal attacks.

Saying "this land is yours, because God told you so", is about as crazy as it gets!

Ditto!

pbel, et al,

Did I say that?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

In other words you have been put right again and cant find any way out of the hole you are digging.

pbel, et al,

Did I say that?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

In other words you have been put right again and cant find any way out of the hole you are digging.

Not quite, between Rocco's Staff Sargent replies and your insane asylum fantasies, you're more fun to read!

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

View attachment 51832

Most Respectfully,
R

The only one that walked into the trap at the insane asylum is you as usual because you just proved that the Palestinians indeed have a sub-culture within its Arab one.

Tell that to Rylah.

Nope as their is no distinct Palestinian culture apart from terrorism, violence and murder of children. Apart from that they have the culture they brought with them from their country of origin and this means that the Palestinian culture is non existent as it is a mix of other cultures

Constantly saying...

"That's not real!"
"That's a fake!"
"You're a liar!"

but you choose to say
that criminals who target mainly civilians and call for the destruction of their own state are innocent and have no part in the crime.
No, I did not say that.

And to think, you accuse me of lying? However, unlike yourself, I can "prove" you're a liar. Pony up the link where I said what you claim.

You always derail every conversation parroting the same old slogans, blaming everyone but the murderers themselves.
And all you want to do, is talk about "them", "they", "those"; you never want to talk about "your" crimes.

If you were a sane person I maybe would talk with you about the imprfections and problems in the Israeli society (as any has).

But you're
just a hypocrite racist who takes everything out of proportion calling for the annihilation of whole peoples and compulsively LYING. Those points are still valid for the conversation and the context.
You, you, you...

Yet not once has this been said on this board by any Jew or supporter of Israel, it is only said by you and the rest of team Palestine because it is spread on the anti Jew sites. Now stop telling lies about what the Jewish posters on here say if you want to be treated fairly.

By the way the mass murderers you defend and support are the ones that lay claim to this now and say " allah has given us the world, we just have to fight all the unbelievers and kill them till it is so "

Guess you must be the fruit loop as you seem to believe the claims made by your fellow Jew haters.

Ditto!

How about you produce a link showing that Jews on this board have said that then, or will you use disinformation tactics to get out of the hole you have dug.

pbel, et al,

Did I say that?

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Not quite, between Rocco's Staff Sargent replies and your insane asylum fantasies, you're more fun to read!

Just as I said you are between a rock and a hard place and cant find any way out so resort to false claims of mental health issues. You fail to make any headway because you don't accept the truth even when provided with the evidence, so become a laughing stock

Footage of undercover Israeli police throwing stones with Palestinians then turning and drawing their weapons:

Constantly saying...

"That's not real!"
"That's a fake!"
"You're a liar!"

but you choose to say
No, I did not say that.

But you're
You, you, you...

it is only said by you and the rest of team Palestine because it is spread on the anti Jew sites.

Does it not say it in the bible?
Is the bible anti Jewish?

fanger, et al,

And you think this is unfair?

Footage of undercover Israeli police throwing stones with Palestinians then turning and drawing their weapons:
]

(COMMENT)

Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology
September 2006, Volume 21, Issue 2, pp 1-24

Undercover policing carries a tremendous responsibility for interdicting crime and political violence by preventive infiltration of criminal organizations to disrupt their operations and bring their perpetrators to justice. As much of this process involves the skillful manipulation of human relationships, psychology has a vital role to play in all major phases of undercover work. This article will describe the role of psychological services in team formation, selection and training of undercover officers (UCOs), preparation for undercover operations, deployment and monitoring, termination and reintegration, and managing deployment stress and post-operation psychological syndromes.

It is what it is.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back