Israel?

Originally posted by ashrob
LOL, what proof of what are you wanting me to prove, i will be happy to

I will not repeat myself. Go back and re-read.

again, please read and comprehend. i believe jesus christ is the son of god and he is the savior of the world.

Repeat after me...."Jesus Christ IS God." and John 14:6 "6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. "

by the way, how are you not using western american views to explain islamic faith.

Nice dodge. No bite. Adress the ongoing issues you cannot defend first.

what ever happened to freedom of religion and respecting others as you would like to be respected.

Where is that written? Your accent is coming through in your sentence structure. You are slipping.

you are so typical of an american christian that does not want to understand islam. you see a few images and believe what you are told, blindly. without doing any research against the subject

What part of "I read the Koran" do you not understand?

I do more research on any one topic than you do in a year. My posts on this board bear me out. Lets see your IQ. Drop skull and show me 20.

i am wondering if you get any of your information from any other news source outside the states.
:laugh:

At least be honest about being a muslim.

I get my information from the SOURCE. -ON ALL TOPICS. I use other information to define clarify and prove as a secondary resource. If you want to prove something, try to do so. Otherwise, you are taking up space and bandwith.

or again, are you another one of the americans who believe all that they read and don't have a mind of their own.

Ummm....Lets see. Reading = no mind.

Yeah.

don't allow the media to do your thinking. you would be amazed at how you get news information sometimes 2 weeks to a month before american media tells the american people about a topic just by reading foreign news.

YOU would be amazed that I :

1. Don't WATCH TV
2. Don't read the paper
3. PROVE EVERYTHING
4. I am very rarely WRONG because I make sure what I know is FACT.

try to open your mind.

Open my zipper.

the funny thing is i used to feel the same way as you so i understand. you are christian, so you back the jews at all cost.

I am Christian, and I back Godly PRINCIPLES at all costs. I slip, but I do what I can. Like you, I would easily die for my faith. -In the defense of Godly principles and the American foundation based on such. -And I do it in a heartbeat for the benefit of others, not the egotistical hope of paradise with a bunch of virgins and young boys to have sex with.

their is a reason they have always been treated like shit throught history.

they are shit

No. Your text says they are PIGS.

i am sorry mr moderator but if you look back he started the name calling. i am trying to carry on a discussion with someone

by they way, you quoted publius about the nazis. i never mentioned them.

again, LOL, get your facts straight.

by the way, you fucking ignorant fuck. obviously you don't understand that the palestinian people can't fucking leave. they are under jewish control and can't go to another country without sneaking out.

How does it feel to not be able to prove your point?

Try evidence and proof instead of hot air.

do you know the word oppression.

Far better than you do. I have been hunted by many for a few years and had to try to survive while a teenager on the streets. How about you?

you are truly a fucking ignorant idiot. i wish someone with some intellect would argue your arguments because you are making them pretty lame.

Yeah.

And they still beat yours.
:D

i am sitting here arguing with a homeless, mindless, researchless, ignorant who misquotes and arrogantly proclaims is never wrong, LOL

DONE WITH YOU.

LOL

i am sorry mr moderator but if you look back he started the name calling. i am trying to carry on a discussion with someone

Absoulutely right.

When you say "fuck the Jews", you are looking like you are doing a far better job with your first two posts then my reply of calling you an idiot.

However, If you are not an idiot, why did the explatives persist?

Interesting.

i am sitting here arguing with a homeless, mindless, researchless, ignorant who misquotes and arrogantly proclaims is never wrong, LOL

DONE WITH YOU.

LOL

Well, you really didn't do anything to break that "always right" thing did you?

I am homeless?

:cof:

I guess you call this an accident, huh. lol

not sure if this is proof you are looking for. if not, please explain exactly what you are looking for. i promise i can show you whatever you need to see that israel's military is terrorists to innocent women and children
i can also show you where an israeli soldiers has come out of the closer , sort of speak, to say how they are trained to believe that an 8 year old boy and 90 year old women are potential terrorists and be dealt with accordingly.
http://www.palestine-pmc.com/details.asp?cat=1&id=675
i

gnorance is bliss, i guess,

again, do you read any news sources outside the states

by they way, i am a red blooded american from jackson, mississippi. male, 31, college educated and worldly traveled. have you ever been out of the states, i wonder.

you are the one that bragged about living on the streets.

i call this homeless, yes

I guess you call this an accident, huh. lol

not sure if this is proof you are looking for. if not, please explain exactly what you are looking for. i promise i can show you whatever you need to see that israel's military is terrorists to innocent women and children

I can show you Bert from Sesame street has a prison record too. The wonderful thing about the internet is that just because a site exists, the information isn't by default, fact.

i can also show you where an israeli soldiers has come out of the closer , sort of speak, to say how they are trained to believe that an 8 year old boy and 90 year old women are potential terrorists and be dealt with accordingly.

Considering palestinians use both for carying bombs, that is irrelevant.

Why do I want to look at a lying, criminal source to verify its innocence?

ignorance is bliss, i guess,
again, do you read any news sources outside the states

Irrelevant. Until you can validate your belief with solid undisputable scientific proof, there is no reason for me to answer.

by they way, i am a red blooded american from jackson, mississippi. male, 31, college educated and worldly traveled. have you ever been out of the states, i wonder.

Liar.

You speak and write English like a 31 year old mid-eastern guy who has been here for roughly 10 years or less. I was in college level English in my 6th grade class. I learned from military scientific physics, chemistry, and gravitational theory thesis texts before I graduated high school.

You are not even close to being able to pass yourself off as who you claim.

you are the one that bragged about living on the streets.

i call this homeless, yes

No, I stated I had to SURVIVE on them. Your comprehension is terrible.

you asked for proof, i gave it.

you don't think american media is biased,

oh, shit. ok
lol

http://www.jafi.org.il/education/100/maps/bpart.h

here is a map and a little talk about how there was a palestine before modern day israel and after world war II the british made it possible for the jews to return to their land and co exist with the palestinians in , get this, PALESTINE.

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
* Open the www.jafi.org.il home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* More information:
Microsoft Support

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

you asked for proof, i gave it.

you don't think american media is biased,

oh, shit. ok
lol

An error page is your proof?

-of a map that doesn't exist?

-To prove israel is a terrorist nation ousting innocent palestinians????

Righhhtt.

Oh.

When did I say anything about American media?

When will you learn to read?

I am a christian, thank you. but i am not one of those american christians that believe that only christians are going to heaven. Jews, christians and muslims all share the same god. I am not necessarily saying that islam is right, but i am saying it is no more wrong that jews, but everyone defends the jews although their beliefs are equally wrong. i hate the double standard. I am not so closed minded that i cannot see the forest because of the trees.

You know you ought to read the scriptures sometime. its quite clear that without Christ one cannot go to heaven. If you dont believe that you may call yourself Christian but you are no disciple of Christ because you do not believe His words and call Him a liar. So i would suggest you study more of what Christ has taught. We will be judged by the knowledge we know or could have known if we but put some effort in it.

my whole argument here is that the jews are just as wrong as the muslims, they are equally at fault or more. but the media has the whole world believing that the jews are victims and there are no palestinian victims.

the palestinian people are constantly trying to defend themselfbut are being accused as terrorists. let me ask you what is the difference between the jewish military killing innocent children and old ladies and the bus bombings.

Hello!?! The Palestinians are the ones strapping bombs to little children and sending them to kill people who just want to live in peace. Israel has bent over backwards to be nice to the Palestinians. They have offered them everything they asked for, but they still refused. They dont want peace, they want Israelis dead. Atleast the Palestinian leadership does.

what would you have the palestinian people do after their homes are destroyed and land taken away so they cannot grow food. keep in mind that israel makes it illegal for the palestinian people to work. imagine yourself born as a palestinian, with no hope in life. no "legal" course of action for you to take against your oppressors.

desperate situations require desperate actions, hence the suicide bombings. suicide bombing is a last resort but they have no guns, nothing to fight with.

Oh please. They have had plenty of legal recourse. Heck there are Palestinians living in Israel quite well off with the full rights as any other citizen.

Also they have the entire international communitee. And if their cause was just I would support them in a second, but there is no cause that justifies strapping explosives to children to kill others because they are different. I am sorry we disagree on this this is one of the few things i know worse than Abortion.

Israel has bent over backwards to be nice to the Palestinians.

Nice, is this being nice-?
IDF shooting children
idf shooting children - Google Search

They have offered them everything they asked for
Wrong, all they ask is a right to catch fish to feed their families
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats
Israel destroying Palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

, but they still refused. They dont want peace, they want Israelis dead.
God has already made it quite clear what is to be done with His chosen who have rejected His teachings. Something you will see in your lifetime
Atleast the Palestinian leadership does.
Do not leave out God, He has some skin in this game too.
:)-

Forum List

Back