Israel

Too bad there's no real proof for any of this.

Too bad you are an idiot. The Bible was written intending to establish a code of ethics and laws, which form the basis of Western civilization, today. It was not intended to be a book of history.

You're trying to use books of fiction to justify your positions on Palestine, that's totally laughable. It's like trying to debate whose fairy tales gives which side more right to kill for land then the other, you're all nuts.
The Bible is not fiction. Using your same idiotic argument, just because you disbelieve doesn't make it fiction.

You lost the debate, as usual, stupid little boy. Judaism opposes human sacrifice. Now, go to mommy.

and so the Bible(Old testament) is lying about the sacrifices of the ancient Israelites? The tribes of Israel are not without sin.

You lost the debate, as usual, stupid little boy. Judaism opposes human sacrifice.

Go to mommy!

your weak and have nothing to back up your side, not even insults work in your favor.

Too bad you are an idiot. The Bible was written intending to establish a code of ethics and laws, which form the basis of Western civilization, today. It was not intended to be a book of history.

You're trying to use books of fiction to justify your positions on Palestine, that's totally laughable. It's like trying to debate whose fairy tales gives which side more right to kill for land then the other, you're all nuts.
The Bible is not fiction. Using your same idiotic argument, just because you disbelieve doesn't make it fiction.

why not? even jokestone states that what is in the Bible is not true.

and so the Bible(Old testament) is lying about the sacrifices of the ancient Israelites? The tribes of Israel are not without sin.

You lost the debate, as usual, stupid little boy. Judaism opposes human sacrifice.

Go to mommy!

your weak and have nothing to back up your side, not even insults work in your favor.

You lost the debate, as usual, stupid little boy. Judaism opposes human sacrifice. Go to momma.

In fact, much of the historicity of the Bible is verified by the archaeological record.

You lost the debate, as usual, stupid little boy. Judaism opposes human sacrifice. Go to momma.

Judaism does support human sacrifice:
Human Sacrifice in Judaism

Sorry bro, YOU lose.

Bogus link, loser :lol:

Isaac was the subject of the tenth and most difficult test of Abraham's faith: G-d commanded Abraham to sacrifice Isaac as a burnt offering. (Gen 22). This test is known in Jewish tradition as the Akeidah (the Binding, a reference to the fact that Isaac was bound on the altar).
But this test is also an extraordinary demonstration of Isaac's own faith, because according to Jewish tradition, Isaac knew that he was to be sacrificed, yet he did not resist, and was united with his father in dedication.

At the last moment, G-d sent an angel to stop the sacrifice. It is interesting to note that child sacrifice was a common practice in the region at the time. Thus, to people of the time, the surprising thing about this story is not the fact that G-d asked Abraham to sacrifice his child, but that G-d stopped him!

Judaism uses this story as evidence that G-d abhors human sacrifice. In fact, I have seen some sources indicating that Abraham failed this test of faith because he did not refuse to sacrifice his son! Judaism has always strongly opposed the practice of human sacrifice, commonplace in many other cultures at that time and place.
Judaism 101: The Patriarchs and the Origins of Judaism

In fact, much of the historicity of the Bible is verified by the archaeological record.

I'm talking about the ark, the parting of the sea, the world made in 6 days, jesus even existing... none of the big things can be proven. I'll believe it if I see some actual proof.

I'm talking about the ark, the parting of the sea, the world made in 6 days, jesus even existing... none of the big things can be proven. I'll believe it if I see some actual proof.

Absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence.

Surely, even a mental defective like you can understand this, yes?

So you're an idiot. Check. So basically anything can be true because it can't be proven not to be? Wow, stunning logic. No wonder religion has fucked up the world so much, no proof needed for stuff to be facts, so anyone can basically just make anything up.

So you're an idiot. Check. So basically anything can be true because it can't be proven not to be? Wow, stunning logic. No wonder religion has fucked up the world so much, no proof needed for stuff to be facts, so anyone can basically just make anything up.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" was coined by theological and archaeological scholars.

You're way, way out of your league. Go to the sandbox.

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" was coined by theological and archaeological scholars.

I'm out of my league because I ask for a little proof? Sorry, I don't do fantasy leagues.

I'm out of my league because I ask for a little proof? Sorry, I don't do fantasy leagues.

You're out of your league because you're an uneducated dink. Don't poor people like you have schools?

Israel should learn to behave and play with others.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
On behalf of President Obama and the people of the United States, I am delighted to send best wishes to the people of Israel on your 63rd National Day this May 10 – a young nation, but a rich history that holds deep meaning for so many. Your achievements are a testament to your hardworking citizens, innovative economy, and commitment to democratic institutions. Israel has been a beacon of hope and freedom for so many around the world.

Sixty-three years ago the United States was the first country to recognize Israel's independence, and that spirit of kinship continues to guide us today. Our two countries are united by a deep, unshakable friendship and bond. We are bound together by our shared values and history pursuing freedom, equality and democracy. And this relationship is deepening every day. Whether it’s our security partnerships or the expanding economic and trade collaborations – our work together is securing a brighter future for all our people.

As you celebrate your independence, the Middle East is experiencing rapid change. This is a moment of uncertainty, but also of opportunity. The security of Israel is - and will remain - a cornerstone of U.S. foreign policy, and we will continue to strive for a comprehensive peace between Israel and all of its neighbors.

Israel's National Day

Further, what we call 'arabs' merely means any people who speak arabic.

jesus spoke in arabic

Not true.

Aramaic

A Semitic language, a Syrian dialect of which was used as a lingua franca in the Near East from the 6th century bc. It gradually replaced Hebrew as the language of the Jews in those areas and was itself supplanted by Arabic in the 7th century ad. Aramaic | Define Aramaic at Dictionary.com

But, your post is consistent with your avi.

Is that all you have for proof?
it was a test for Abraham to see if he would obey God no matter what .

The episode of God forbidding Abraham's sacrifice of Isaac is one of the most important and instructive in the Hebrew Bible, reflecting the Jewish priority on life.

Too bad there's no real proof for any of this.

But....if Oliver Stone does the film, doen't it become the lingua franca of society???

Further, what we call 'arabs' merely means any people who speak arabic.

jesus spoke in arabic

Not true.

Aramaic

A Semitic language, a Syrian dialect of which was used as a lingua franca in the Near East from the 6th century bc. It gradually replaced Hebrew as the language of the Jews in those areas and was itself supplanted by Arabic in the 7th century ad. Aramaic | Define Aramaic at Dictionary.com

So, Jesus didn't really preach on a camel? But, Mahomet said Jesus was a Muslim

Last edited:
jesus spoke in arabic

Not true.

Aramaic

Jesus rode a donkey. He was a jew. Now you know.

Not true.

Aramaic

Jesus rode a donkey. He was a jew. Now you know.

So, even the mentally impaired like you can get it right.:clap2:

Forum List

Back