Israel

Israel should learn to behave and play with others.

israel has managed to live in peace with every country it's ever signed a peace treaty with.

perhaps terrorists should stop blowing up israeli children and lobbing missiles into israel?

or... perhaps you should know what you're talking about?

that's generally helpful.

israel has managed to live in peace with every country it's ever signed a peace treaty with.

perhaps terrorists should stop blowing up israeli children and lobbing missiles into israel?

Israel hasn't lived in peace since its inception. Now you know.

Israel hasn't lived in peace since its inception. Now you know.

Can't be because of Arabs and Muslims who are such peace-loving people.

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Well, others can always play with themselves.

So Israel shouldn't try to get along with its neighbours like we all do? Geez, I'd hate to live near you.

Why can't the US just get along with al Qaeda, dopey?

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Well, others can always play with themselves.

So Israel shouldn't try to get along with its neighbours like we all do? Geez, I'd hate to live near you.

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.

Because we support israel. DUH!

America supports democracies, birdbrain. You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

You're a dim bulb.

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

You're a dim bulb.

Omar Osama bin Laden
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.”

Support for israel=9/11

And you know it. I understand your reasons not to admit it out loud, but you seem too intelligent not to have figured it out by now.

You're a dim bulb.

Omar Osama bin Laden

Support for israel=9/11

And you know it. I understand your reasons not to admit it out loud, but you seem too intelligent not to have figured it out by now.

You're dumb.

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKyWJRRjnU]Osama/Usama Bin Laden On 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Now you know.

Now you know...

Omar Osama bin Laden
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

I believe that my actual footage of Sammy talking trumps your heresay from a son. Sorry, better luck next time. Please come again.

Now, you know...

Osama bin Laden...
In fact, Muslims are obligated to raid the lands of the infidels, occupy them, and exchange their systems of governance for an Islamic system, barring any practice that contradicts the Shari'a from being publicly voiced among the people as was the case at the dawn of Islam...They say that our Shari'a does not impose our particular beliefs upon others, this is a false assumption. For it is, in fact, part of our religion to impose our particular beliefs upon others

"Offensive Jihad is an established and basic tenet of this religion. It is a religious duty rejected only by the most deluded. Divine foundations that are built upon hating the infidels, repudiating them with tongue and teeth till they embrace Islam or pay the jizya with willing submission and humility. The Prophet was "sent in the final hours with the sword so that none is worshipped but Allah alone, partnerless."

Now you know...

Omar Osama bin Laden

I believe that my actual footage of Sammy talking trumps your heresay from a son. Sorry, better luck next time. Please come again.

Now, you know...

Osama bin Laden...
In fact, Muslims are obligated to raid the lands of the infidels, occupy them, and exchange their systems of governance for an Islamic system, barring any practice that contradicts the Shari'a from being publicly voiced among the people as was the case at the dawn of Islam...They say that our Shari'a does not impose our particular beliefs upon others, this is a false assumption. For it is, in fact, part of our religion to impose our particular beliefs upon others

"Offensive Jihad is an established and basic tenet of this religion. It is a religious duty rejected only by the most deluded. Divine foundations that are built upon hating the infidels, repudiating them with tongue and teeth till they embrace Islam or pay the jizya with willing submission and humility. The Prophet was "sent in the final hours with the sword so that none is worshipped but Allah alone, partnerless."

I believe that my actual footage of sammy laden jr still trumps your unsubstantiated printed word. But please do keep trying.

Now, you know...

Osama bin Laden...

I believe that my actual footage of sammy laden jr still trumps your unsubstantiated printed word. But please do keep trying.

I believe I own you. Now, go fetch my shoes, dog.

Osama bin Laden on 9/11...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

Forum List

Back