Israel

If those assholes are Gawds " chosen", Gawd is an idiot.

Go to mommy, stupid little boy.

John F. Kennedy...
Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

And Israel is driving Christians out of the holy land.

And you're full of shit, which is why you have zero reputational points after 2 years of drivel.:lol:

Susan M. Michael
US Director
International Christian Embassy Jerusalem

We support Israel because we are Americans and we believe all Americans should support Israel. Israel is a democracy, and the only democracy in a region of totalitarian and repressive governments. Israel is a strong and loyal ally of the USA in a region where the word “ally” is a relative term. In America’s war against terrorism and in her stance for freedom from tyranny, she will never have a stronger more vital ally than Israel.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwG_sb4YULY]ICEJ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
How I hate organized religion and its need for war.

You should have no problem with Judaism then. I remember going to a couple services with a friend in college. They are very disorganized.

However they give really good post service meals. Even though all the food is cold and there is no meat or cheese.

:clap2::lol: Israel is where Jesus was born. The Jews are God's chosen people! and it will never ever be destroyed. But the people who try to destroy it, will be destroyed by The Lord Jesus Christ himeself! Jean

There was no Israel when Jesus was born.

:clap2::lol: Israel is where Jesus was born. The Jews are God's chosen people! and it will never ever be destroyed. But the people who try to destroy it, will be destroyed by The Lord Jesus Christ himeself! Jean

There was no Israel when Jesus was born.

Wrong, as usual, dummy.
Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Well, at the time Joshua Ben Joseph was born, Palestine was a province of Rome. Remember your bible.... And the decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed....

Though I think the actual status was that of a dependent kingdom up until the time of the year of the four emperors when Judea revolted. The revolt was smashed flat by Titus, the son of Vespasian.

Isn't it breast-feeding time, little boy?
Thats what Marc39 posts

The founding of the International Christian Embassy in 1980 by Jan Willem van der Hoeven, in West Jerusalem near the home of the Israeli Prime Minister, represented the coming of age of Christian Zionism as a high profile, politically astute, international movement.

Ironically, it had originally been the home of the family of Dr Edward Said, the distinguished Palestinian-American academic, before being confiscated in 1948
Chapter 7: The International Christian Embassy, Jerusalem

If those assholes are Gawds " chosen", Gawd is an idiot.
Jesus said "we are judged by what comes out of our mouths'" Be careful.
So . Since it came out of my keyboard and not my mouth I still have salvation !!!!
Idiots.
Typing on your keyboard on the net is the same as talking with your mouth. You do not get off that easy, idiot. I will be judged for calling you an idiot, but the truth has to be heard, idiot.

Isn't it breast-feeding time, little boy?
Thats what Marc39 posts

The founding of the International Christian Embassy in 1980 by Jan Willem van der Hoeven, in West Jerusalem near the home of the Israeli Prime Minister, represented the coming of age of Christian Zionism as a high profile, politically astute, international movement.

Ironically, it had originally been the home of the family of Dr Edward Said, the distinguished Palestinian-American academic, before being confiscated in 1948
Chapter 7: The International Christian Embassy, Jerusalem

Posting bogus websites on your 18 hour daily siesta, spanish twat?

Christians United for Israel

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at the time Joshua Ben Joseph was born, Palestine was a province of Rome. Remember your bible.... And the decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed....

Though I think the actual status was that of a dependent kingdom up until the time of the year of the four emperors when Judea revolted. The revolt was smashed flat by Titus, the son of Vespasian.
True, but palestine was a name of the area not a people.

Forum List

Back