Israel will never Change

Utter bullshit

Israel has made peace with several legitimate countries in the area. Egypt springs to mind.

Who have the Arab Muslims of Israel made peace with ? Or the Arab muslims of Gaza or the Arab Muslims of the disputed territories ?

Oh some of them, the smart ones, have chosen a path of peace, on an individual basis; but the mob is fickle and the Arab Muslims in this area if anything have proven themselves ungovernable .

Your unsubstantiated claims of my personal ignorance are laughable at best; as it seems your own grasp of history seems somewhat flawed.

Your imaginary noose is nothing but that, all in your imagination. The only noose is the one around the violent Arab Muslims as they desperately flail away in vain at the success of the Israeli people.

Your opinion would seem more a fantasy than anything based in reality as the Israeli's are moving inexorably forward in their success as the Arab Muslims stagnate somewhere between the stone age and the Hitler-Jugend
We will see,I note that your Defence Minister has recently Resigned...this is merely the tip of the iceberg,Israel is not as harmonious as you lead us all to believe.....but keep your head in the sand,as is your myopic need

clearly you have little understanding of Israeli politics

The better man for the job is Lieberman, so the switch is an improvement. Way to go Bibi.

You ask when Israel will ever change.

When the real question is

Why would Israel change when they are kicking your Nazi ass at every turn ? When their economy is the strongest in the middle east. When the Arab Muslims can't even think a violent thought without Israel squashing it like a bug.

No Israel has no reason to change, they are winning on every front.
Well the previous Defence Minister was a great supporter of Bibi,you forgot to mention,but Lieberman is a rancid anti-Palestinian..hey ho away you go Boston..more Bullshit
So you're saying that there's something wrong with being anti Palestinian?

And You were Dancing in the Streets when you invaded Iraq.....on a Bullshit Lie,so your point is ????????? I understand YOU also trained the piolts who did this heinous CRIME,so your point is Rouds ?????????Glass Houses and all that..steve

Geezus, did you just accuse me of training the 9-11 pilots? You are truly fucked up in the head, go get your head examined.

And to compare the Iraq war to flying a plane into the WTC buildings and killing 3000 innocent Americans, which caused the Palestinias to dance with joy, that's pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
We will see,I note that your Defence Minister has recently Resigned...this is merely the tip of the iceberg,Israel is not as harmonious as you lead us all to believe.....but keep your head in the sand,as is your myopic need

The better man for the job is Lieberman, so the switch is an improvement. Way to go Bibi.

Why would Israel change when they are kicking your Nazi ass at every turn ? When their economy is the strongest in the middle east. When the Arab Muslims can't even think a violent thought without Israel squashing it like a bug.

Well the previous Defence Minister was a great supporter of Bibi,you forgot to mention,but Lieberman is a rancid anti-Palestinian..hey ho away you go Boston..more Bullshit

And You were Dancing in the Streets when you invaded Iraq.....on a Bullshit Lie,so your point is ????????? I understand YOU also trained the piolts who did this heinous CRIME,so your point is Rouds ?????????Glass Houses and all that..steve

Geezus, did you just accuse me of training the 9-11 pilots? You are truly fucked up in the head, go get your head examined.

And to compare the Iraq war to flying a plane into the WTC buildings and killing 3000 innocent Americans, which caused the Palestinias to dance with joy, that's pretty pathetic.

Like other Nazi's before him/her Theliq's argument is a desperate concoction of lies and half truths

Like other Nazi's before him/her Theliq's argument is a desperate concoction of lies and half truths

ZioNazis projecting. LOL

Looks like he's been smoking too much of that Kangaroo dung hashish.

Well her certainly sounds like some kinda camel dung.

Have you heard the one about the moon being made out of cheese ;--)

Monty will tell you all about it if you mention any facts to him.

Seems now he's on some bandwagon to get Israel to alter their successful ways LMAO

Why would Israel change ?

Well her certainly sounds like some kinda camel dung.

Have you heard the one about the moon being made out of cheese ;--)

Monty will tell you all about it if you mention any facts to him.

Seems now he's on some bandwagon to get Israel to alter their successful ways LMAO

Smoking bison dung again?

Only People of LOW MENTALITY find the truth hard to accept.....only the Zionists collaborated with Nazis,as I not a Zionist(THANK GOD) I cannot be part of the equation,but YOU are,Anti-Zionist equates to PRO-JEWISH real Jews,honest Jews......You couldn't lie straight in bed,even with 2 Mack Trucks attached to your feet...........

I was speaking figuratively Roudy, as in Americans trained the pilots who flew into the buildings,you must stop taking things personally,do I really have to explain things to you in single syllables.............Such a response because you cannot comprehend what is spoken to you....you need to expand grammar and inflection.

As for you incitement regarding the Palestinians,it was not so great but if you treat and kick people like dogs..what do you expect???????Moreover,the same attitude was seen in America when you invaded Saddams Iraq,which too was nauseating.

Here,on the morning of the attacks,it was surreal to see this crime,I went to my grandkinders school assembly......and there was a Memorial Service for the Americans and others Slain,their Families and the American people.....it was a very touching service but then we are Allies and friends.

American Foreign Policy is not even handed in the Israel/Palestinian conflict and the Palestinian deem you their enemy,infact this applied to most of the Arab world........but like Americans, Not All Cheered the Invasion of Iraq,so not all the Palestinians Cheered at the 9/11 incident.

Your persistance in making Outlandish and Incendury sic comments with absolutely no regard for the truth and facts,steve But you are not as bad as the buffoon Boston I must say

Last edited:
You are a Nazi coward, unable to answer a simple question.

The Judaic people consistently are kicking your ass. Why change ? They have the strongest economy in the middle east. Why change ? They have a vibrant and diverse social scene. Why change. They are the Jewel of the middle east, why change ?

The Judaic people consistently are kicking your ass. Why change ? They have the strongest economy in the middle east. Why change ? They have a vibrant and diverse social scene. Why change. They are the Jewel of the middle east, why change ?
In your praising, you did not mention Israel´s foreign policy.

Considering you are subsidized by/from the rest of the world and moreover Weapons Exporters(Dealers in Death).....you ain't that great at all....and you only have that regions 5th largest economy.........................The more you comment Boston the quicker you slide into the Gutter of Zionism

I was speaking figuratively Roudy, as in Americans trained the pilots who flew into the buildings,you must stop taking things personally,do I really have to explain things to you in single syllables.............Such a response because you cannot comprehend what is spoken to you....you need to expand grammar and inflection.

As for you incitement regarding the Palestinians,it was not so great but if you treat and kick people like dogs..what do you expect???????Moreover,the same attitude was seen in America when you invaded Saddams Iraq,which too was nauseating.

Here,on the morning of the attacks,it was surreal to see this crime,I went to my grandkinders school assembly......and there was a Memorial Service for the Americans and others Slain,their Families and the American people.....it was a very touching service but then we are Allies and friends.

American Foreign Policy is not even handed in the Israel/Palestinian conflict and the Palestinian deem you their enemy,infact this applied to most of the Arab world........but like Americans, Not All Cheered the Invasion of Iraq,so not all the Palestinians Cheered at the 9/11 incident.

Your persistance in making Outlandish and Incendury sic comments with absolutely no regard for the truth and facts,steve But you are not as bad as the buffoon Boston I must say

Why do you have a problem the truth, man. Palestinians celebrated on 9-11, while most of the civilized world mourned.

"America trained the pilots" is really not an answer. It's more like an insane person making a scene to divert attention from the truth.

Considering you are subsidized by/from the rest of the world and moreover Weapons Exporters(Dealers in Death).....you ain't that great at all....and you only have that regions 5th largest economy.........................The more you comment Boston the quicker you slide into the Gutter of Zionism
What other antisemtic theory did you leave out that you would like to touch on? Oh wait, the Jews own the banks and the media, don't forget that one.

What other antisemtic theory did you leave out that you would like to touch on? Oh wait, the Jews own the banks and the media, don't forget that one.
O Rouds., I pray for thee....steve

Why do you have a problem the truth, man. Palestinians celebrated on 9-11, while most of the civilized world mourned.

"America trained the pilots" is really not an answer. It's more like an insane person making a scene to divert attention from the truth.

I thought it most INSANE that these Guys were trained in the USA at the time of 9/11 without any checks,Not Good Rouds...steve

I thought it most INSANE and INCREDIBLE that these Guys were trained in the USA at the time of 9/11 without any checks,Not Good Rouds...steve

Roudy........FOLLOW ON FROM ABOVE POST:----------But a responsibility to a degree you(NOT ACTUALLY YOU ROUDY .....I mean America) must take.

Last edited:

Once again your ignorance is showing. The Israeli's receive weapons credits only from the USA and must use them to purchase weapons, from us. Of the 25 billion or so Israel spends on its military each year they spend more than half of that on US weapons. So that aid you are complaining about amounts to nothing more than a slight discount on weapons purchases, for one of our best customers.

You really don't know jack about basic economics do you ?

Israel helps keep our military production lines in operational order for which we thank them with a small discount.

So whats your problem

And once again you couldn't muster the courage to answer the one most important question.

Best economy
Best military
Best society
Kicking your ass at every turn

No change needed ;--)

Once again your ignorance is showing. The Israeli's receive weapons credits only from the USA and must use them to purchase weapons, from us. Of the 25 billion or so Israel spends on its military each year they spend more than half of that on US weapons. So that aid you are complaining about amounts to nothing more than a slight discount on weapons purchases, for one of our best customers.

Israel helps keep our military production lines in operational order for which we thank them with a small discount.

So whats your problem

And once again you couldn't muster the courage to answer the one most important question.

Best economy
Best military
Best society

No change needed ;--)
Israel should change to become a Good International Citizen.......the USA only give Israel Aid .....Only to Buy Weapons from the USA,You are bizzare and a Liar

So whats your problem

Best economy
Best military
Best society

No change needed ;--)
Israel should change to become a Good International Citizen.......the USA only give Israel Aid .....Only to Buy Weapons from the USA,You are bizzare and a Liar

LOL

Israel is the best citizen. She is strong, self reliant, an upstanding member of the world community and is a viable peace partner with all who wish to engage in peace. Which the Arab Muslim colonists most assuredly do not.

But do tell.

Are you suggesting Israel receives less than about 3 billion a year in credits to buy military goods from the USA ? Although I think the deal did recently change to allow Israel to purchase some few percentage of that money in domestic military goods.

Either way the arraignment is good for both countries as all those joint development projects have resulted in some very combat effective products.

I thought it most INSANE that these Guys were trained in the USA at the time of 9/11 without any checks,Not Good Rouds...steve

Yeah they posed as harmless Muslims and attended a flight school in the US. There was a warning issued because of their suspicious behavior by the local FBI operator, but it was stupidly ignored.

What does that have to do with the Palestinians celebrating on 9-11? Zero.

Forum List

Back