Israel Wants Peace

Israel's version of peace is all of Palestine without the Palestinians.

You have that the wrong way round as it is the Palestinians version of peace that is all of Palestine and Israel without the Jews
I don't recall anyone saying they want Israel. And who said no Jews?

Read the hamas/fatah/PLO charters to answer both your questions.
Against this maximalist background, the PLO subsequently changed much of its strategies and policies. For example, by 1969, the PLO envisioned the possibility of a new solution to the problem of Palestine, one that satisfies the Palestinian need for self-determination and, at the same time, recognizes the reality of Jewish presence on Arab land. By then, the objective of the PLO became focused on establishing what became known as a democratic, progressive, secular state in Palestine, in which Arabs and Jews would live together in one state.

Palestine-Israel Journal b The Changing Meaning of Statehood in PLO Ideology and Practice b

Just islamofascist propaganda again that does not address my reply at all. In 2015 the charter of the PLO, hamas and fatah were shown to be no different to what they where when all 3 came into existence. All call for the genocide of the Jews, the destruction of Israel and the formation of an Islamic nation based on the same laws as IS in its place

Israel's version of peace is all of Palestine without the Palestinians.

You have that the wrong way round as it is the Palestinians version of peace that is all of Palestine and Israel without the Jews

Against this maximalist background, the PLO subsequently changed much of its strategies and policies. For example, by 1969, the PLO envisioned the possibility of a new solution to the problem of Palestine, one that satisfies the Palestinian need for self-determination and, at the same time, recognizes the reality of Jewish presence on Arab land. By then, the objective of the PLO became focused on establishing what became known as a democratic, progressive, secular state in Palestine, in which Arabs and Jews would live together in one state.

Palestine-Israel Journal b The Changing Meaning of Statehood in PLO Ideology and Practice b

Just islamofascist propaganda again that does not address my reply at all. In 2015 the charter of the PLO, hamas and fatah were shown to be no different to what they where when all 3 came into existence. All call for the genocide of the Jews, the destruction of Israel and the formation of an Islamic nation based on the same laws as IS in its place
You are sooooooo full of shit.

Article 6:​

The Jews who had normally resided in Palestine until the beginning of the Zionist invasion will be considered Palestinians.

The Avalon Project The Palestinian National Charter

You are sooooooo full of shit.

Article 6:

The Jews who had normally resided in Palestine until the beginning of the Zionist invasion will be considered Palestinians.

The Avalon Project The Palestinian National Charter

When did this alleged Zionist invasion take place then, as the last I heard it was some time in the late 19C

Actually, there are more than 6 million Palestinians, probably over 12 million including the diaspora. That's the problem for the Jews. More non-Jews are living in land Jews control than Jews. That is why the Jews should consider compromising to avoid becoming an Algeria or Rhodesia. The South African solution, if not ideal, is much better.

But Monte, haven't you heard the news? You see, the Zionists are ethnically cleansing the Palestinians. Are you saying that isn't so?

Actually, there are more than 6 million Palestinians, probably over 12 million including the diaspora. That's the problem for the Jews. More non-Jews are living in land Jews control than Jews. That is why the Jews should consider compromising to avoid becoming an Algeria or Rhodesia. The South African solution, if not ideal, is much better.

But Monte, haven't you heard the news? You see, the Zionists are ethnically cleansing the Palestinians. Are you saying that isn't so?

I think you should look up the definition of ethnic cleansing.

Isnt this what the Palestinians did in 1949 to the Jews who possessed 90% of Jerusalem and 70% of the west bank. Isn't this what the Palestinians have in their charters as a direct command in regards to the Jews between the river and the sea.

Isnt this what the Palestinians did in 1949 to the Jews who possessed 90% of Jerusalem and 70% of the west bank. Isn't this what the Palestinians have in their charters as a direct command in regards to the Jews between the river and the sea.
That was the Jordanians, dummy.

The Zionists promised to give the West Bank to Jordan in a pre war agreement so I don't know what they are whining about.

The Zionists promised to give the West Bank to Jordan in a pre war agreement so I don't know what they are whining about.

Are you saying the Palestinians did not merge with Jordan and forcibly evict the Jews, if so how about a LINK to prove this

Are you saying the Palestinians did not merge with Jordan and forcibly evict the Jews, if so how about a LINK to prove this
I don't think merge is the proper term.

After the 67 war Israel offered to return the entire West Bank back to Jordan. Jordan refused the offer so they could sacrifice this piece of land to dump their Palestinians on Israel to deal with. Truly, Jordan is the smartest player in the Middle East.

Ok then they joined with Jordan in forcibly evicting the Jews so they could steal their property. It was not forced on the Palestinians and they willingly accepted the rule of Jordan.

Ok then they joined with Jordan in forcibly evicting the Jews so they could steal their property. It was not forced on the Palestinians and they willingly accepted the rule of Jordan.

How many Christian & Jewish citizens are there in Arab lands with equal voting rights like Israel gives to the Palestinian citizens?

How many Christian & Jewish citizens are there in Arab lands with equal voting rights like Israel gives to the Palestinian citizens?

Outside of the Gulf States, Saudi Arabia etc., U.S. allies, non-Muslims have an equal vote in most Arab states where elections take place.

For example:

"What’s certain is that Jews in Tunisia participate fully and enthusiastically in their elections. Businessman Rene Trabelsi — who, according to many reports, was offered the position of tourism minister and turned it down — said recently that over 80% of Tunisian Jews who were eligible to vote have registered. Reports from Tunisia after the first round of presidential elections confirmed that notion. For example, a report by the Turkish Anadolu news agency noted that young Jews voted in large numbers, even asserting that the number of young Jewish voters was the largest among young Tunisian voters writ large."

Why Tunisian Jews Can t Wait To Vote in an Arab Election - Opinion Forward.com

False.

False.

True.

"Jews Now Minority in Israel and Territories"

Jews Now Minority in Israel and Territories - Opinion Forward.com

Outside of the Gulf States, Saudi Arabia etc., U.S. allies, non-Muslims have an equal vote in most Arab states where elections take place.

For example:

"What’s certain is that Jews in Tunisia participate fully and enthusiastically in their elections. Businessman Rene Trabelsi — who, according to many reports, was offered the position of tourism minister and turned it down — said recently that over 80% of Tunisian Jews who were eligible to vote have registered. Reports from Tunisia after the first round of presidential elections confirmed that notion. For example, a report by the Turkish Anadolu news agency noted that young Jews voted in large numbers, even asserting that the number of young Jewish voters was the largest among young Tunisian voters writ large."

Why Tunisian Jews Can t Wait To Vote in an Arab Election - Opinion Forward.com

80% of nothing is still nothing, or don't you see that.. What are the criteria in arab muslim nations to allow a Jew to vote in the first place. How many of the nations around Israel have a NO JEWS ALLOWED policy ? Making them the true apartheid nations

False.

True.

"Jews Now Minority in Israel and Territories"

Jews Now Minority in Israel and Territories - Opinion Forward.com

Jews are still the majority in Israel and that is the only real decider. The arab muslims in Israel are in decline

The Arabs are the number three block in the Knesset. Why aren't they part of the coalition?

The Arabs are the number three block in the Knesset. Why aren't they part of the coalition?

Did they want to be part of the coalition ? And if they did what did they have to bring to the coalition ?

Do you even know how a coalition works ?

Forum List

Back