Israel Wants $5B a Year in American Aid

Jew haters can't stand it when the U.S. helps Israel defend itself but they say nothing if we send it to countries that support terrorism.
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

Don't let US combat veterans hear you say that.

Actually, it is true.

"......where an occupation already is in place, the right to initiate militarized force in response to an armed attack, as opposed to police force to restore order, is not a remedy available to the occupying state. The beginning of a military occupation marks the triumph of one belligerent over another....."
Article 51. UN Charter

Funny, I don't recall you bitching about sending money to Islamic countries. If I missed it, please post an example.

We pay taxes to better America not other countries. I am against spending billions of dollars on foreign countries. That $50B dollar going to Israel will be better spent right here in the U.S. I find it bizarre that low IQ people like yourself complain about building high speed rail even thought it will benefit America but they have no problem sending billions of dollars to Israel.
No complaints about sending money to other countries then? Just Israel? That's what I thought.

Learn to read and then come back to participate more effectively :)
I read just fine, and I haven't read anything by you complaining about foreign aid except to Israel. Again, if you have, please post it.

Here, let me try and help you out a little bit....

"Those of you who want to send money to Israel, do so on your own. American tax money should be spent on America not on Israel or Pakistan or any other country."

Read the few words that are in bold, you will find the answer!
Saying it AFTER it's been pointed out doesn't count. Show me another thread (before this one) where he has complained about any other country receiving foreign aid.

We pay taxes to better America not other countries. I am against spending billions of dollars on foreign countries. That $50B dollar going to Israel will be better spent right here in the U.S. I find it bizarre that low IQ people like yourself complain about building high speed rail even thought it will benefit America but they have no problem sending billions of dollars to Israel.
No complaints about sending money to other countries then? Just Israel? That's what I thought.

I read just fine, and I haven't read anything by you complaining about foreign aid except to Israel. Again, if you have, please post it.

"Those of you who want to send money to Israel, do so on your own. American tax money should be spent on America not on Israel or Pakistan or any other country."

Saying it AFTER it's been pointed out doesn't count. Show me another thread (before this one) where he has complained about any other country receiving foreign aid.

Why would one complain about foreign aid to countries outside of Palestine/Israel in the Palestine/Israel section of the forum. I don't get it. Wouldn't the complaint be more germane in the section that pertains to the particular country/region the aid is going to?

1-countries-scaled-to-economic-aid-from-usa-a800.jpg

We should be giving Israel ALL the money we currently send to inhuman Islamic countries. I hope President Trump, Carson, or Cruz will tax the shit out of Obama voters to accomplish this. It's only fitting.

Why should they get anything? I thought you were against welfare saying it makes people lazy. Now you want and support lazy people?

Why would one complain about foreign aid to countries outside of Palestine/Israel in the Palestine/Israel section of the forum. I don't get it. Wouldn't the complaint be more germane in the section that pertains to the particular country/region the aid is going to?
He wasn't complaining about the "other countries", and if his argument was that the money would be better spent in the U.S., he SHOULD include ALL countries ANYWHERE, but he only mentioned ONE.

He wasn't complaining about the "other countries", and if his argument was that the money would be better spent in the U.S., he SHOULD include ALL countries ANYWHERE, but he only mentioned ONE.

He mentioned the one relevant to this section of the forum.

We should be giving Israel ALL the money we currently send to inhuman Islamic countries. I hope President Trump, Carson, or Cruz will tax the shit out of Obama voters to accomplish this. It's only fitting.

Why should they get anything? I thought you were against welfare saying it makes people lazy. Now you want and support lazy people?
It's not welfare, stupid.

He mentioned the one relevant to this section of the forum.
Did he also say we should not give any money to the Palestinians?

https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

Last edited:
As you can see from the above graphic, israel is by far the largest recipient of US welfare aid, which amounts to $30,000 per israeli per year

I know, its still a handout. When did you start supporting that?

When it involved fellow jews?

No, it isn't. Keeping Israel secure is in our vital interest, therefore the money is ultimately being spent on US.

As you can see from the above graphic, israel is by far the largest recipient of US welfare aid, which amounts to $30,000 per israeli per year
Per Capita, which is a ridiculously laughable way in which to compare Israel to ANY "Let's have a dozen future Muslim terrorist babies." Arab nation.

Try a graph with SOME amount of validity.

No, it isn't. Keeping Israel secure is in our vital interest, therefore the money is ultimately being spent on US.

We spend money over there which is really money for us.

Do you know what that is. Thats Pimp Talk.

It may be in your "vital interest" to give money to israel, as it will be your bolt hole when the jews are expelled, yet again from a nation they have bled dry

How is keeping Israel secure "in our vital interest"?

Our support of the colonial regime that is oppressing Muslims and Christians in Palestine is what generated much of the dislike of America among the Muslim people, if not the Muslim leadership.

It may be in your "vital interest" to give money to israel, as it will be your bolt hole when the jews are expelled, yet again from a nation they have bled dry
And that's when the Mid-East becomes a mushroom cloud.
After all, we Jews are barbarians.
You said so yourself.

Forum List

Back