Israel Wants $5B a Year in American Aid

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
This month approximately $12K was taken out of my paycheck in taxes. That is a lot of money for someone who is not rich and has to work his ass off. I do not mind if that money goes to build communities across America but it hurts to see it going to foreign countries who are supposedly wealthy.

---

Israel has made an initial request for its annual U.S. defense aid to increase to as much as $5 billion when its current aid package, worth an average $3 billion a year, expires in 2017, U.S. congressional sources said on Wednesday.

Israel wants $5 billion per year in military aid for 10 years, for a total of $50 billion, the congressional aides said. It has been signaling that it wants more money to counter threats it says will arise as a result of the international agreement on Iran’s nuclear program, which Israel’s government has staunchly opposed.

Read more: Israel Wants $5B a Year in American Aid - Breaking News

This month approximately $12K was taken out of my paycheck in taxes. That is a lot of money for someone who is not rich and has to work his ass off. I do not mind if that money goes to build communities across America but it hurts to see it going to foreign countries who are supposedly wealthy.

---

Israel has made an initial request for its annual U.S. defense aid to increase to as much as $5 billion when its current aid package, worth an average $3 billion a year, expires in 2017, U.S. congressional sources said on Wednesday.

Israel wants $5 billion per year in military aid for 10 years, for a total of $50 billion, the congressional aides said. It has been signaling that it wants more money to counter threats it says will arise as a result of the international agreement on Iran’s nuclear program, which Israel’s government has staunchly opposed.

The Obama administration is sending $70 million to Pakistan to educate girls and “empower” them to improve their country, despite massive, chronic budget problems and abysmal student performance at home.

First lady Michelle Obama’s “Let Girls Learn” initiative is focused on educating “62 million girls around the world” to help them “build a healthier family, a stronger community, and a brighter future,” according to the White House website.

As part of that effort, the Obama administration vowed to send $70 million to Pakistan to educate about 200,000 female students between ages 10 and 19 during a special event at the White House last month with the wife and daughter of Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Judicial Watch reports.

“Let Girls Learn will seek opportunities to foster public-private partnerships and collaborate with other development partners to advance girls’ education and empowerment. The Let Girls Learn/Pakistan program will serve as a platform and catalyst for broader political and social commitment to strengthen adolescent girls’ education and empowerment in Pakistan,” according to a USAID media release.

Acting USAID administrator Alfonso E. Lenhardt said “By increasing access to education opportunities during the critical time of adolescence, this important initiative will be transformative for Pakistan, empowering young women to overcome barriers and lift themselves out of poverty.

“We look forward to continuing to work with the Government of Pakistan and our partners around the world to ensure girls everywhere get the education they deserve,” he said.

Apparently, that same commitment doesn’t apply to students in America’s public schools.....

Michelle O spends $70M to ’empower’ girls in Pakistan while US students fall further behind

We should be giving Israel ALL the money we currently send to inhuman Islamic countries. I hope President Trump, Carson, or Cruz will tax the shit out of Obama voters to accomplish this. It's only fitting.

We should be giving Israel ALL the money we currently send to inhuman Islamic countries. I hope President Trump, Carson, or Cruz will tax the shit out of Obama voters to accomplish this. It's only fitting.

Those of you who want to send money to Israel, do so on your own. American tax money should be spent on America not on Israel or Pakistan or any other country.

Those of you who want to send money to Israel, do so on your own. American tax money should be spent on American not on Israel or Pakistan or any other country.
Funny, I don't recall you bitching about sending money to Islamic countries. If I missed it, please post an example.

Those of you who want to send money to Israel, do so on your own. American tax money should be spent on American not on Israel or Pakistan or any other country.
Funny, I don't recall you bitching about sending money to Islamic countries. If I missed it, please post an example.

We pay taxes to better America not other countries. I am against spending billions of dollars on foreign countries. That $50B dollar going to Israel will be better spent right here in the U.S. I find it bizarre that low IQ people like yourself complain about building high speed rail even thought it will benefit America but they have no problem sending billions of dollars to Israel.

We pay taxes to better America not other countries. I am against spending billions of dollars on foreign countries. That $50B dollar going to Israel will be better spent right here in the U.S. I find it bizarre that low IQ people like yourself complain about building high speed rail even thought it will benefit America but they have no problem sending billions of dollars to Israel.
No complaints about sending money to other countries then? Just Israel? That's what I thought.

No complaints about sending money to other countries then? Just Israel? That's what I thought.

Learn to read and then come back to participate more effectively :)

I read just fine, and I haven't read anything by you complaining about foreign aid except to Israel. Again, if you have, please post it.

I read just fine, and I haven't read anything by you complaining about foreign aid except to Israel. Again, if you have, please post it.

Your priorities are not straight. You think we should not spend money on improving our infrastructure such as building high speed rail but you think it will be a perfectly good idea to blow money on Israel and other foreign countries.

Your priorities are not straight. You think we should not spend money on improving our infrastructure such as building high speed rail but you think it will be a perfectly good idea to blow money on Israel and other foreign countries.
Only you didn't mention the "other foreign countries", just Israel. Why is that the only one that seems to bother you?

---

Due to the recent Russian move in Syria I believe the rumors of Israel looking to purchase stealth F15E jets is after all true.
However Israel is sort of exceptional if you measure GDP and population statistics since it cannot determine if Israel a wealthy state or a third world country.

Only you didn't mention the "other foreign countries", just Israel. Why is that the only one that seems to bother you?

Exercise your brain little bit. It is good for you. If you had exercised your brain then you would have realized that I cannot post all the news that are happening around the world at once. I can only discuss things as they become available to me and as my time permits. If you have comprehensive statistics on other countries receiving billions of dollars in U.S. aid then start a thread on it. No body is stopping you.

As far as people like you are concerned, their priorities are messed up. They have problem if we spend money on healthcare and education but they have no problem if our money goes paying for defense budget of countries like Israel.

Exercise your brain little bit. It is good for you. If you had exercised your brain then you would have realized that I cannot post all the news that are happening around the world at once. I can only discuss things as they become available to me and as my time permits. If you have comprehensive statistics on other countries receiving billions of dollars in U.S. aid then start a thread on it. No body is stopping you.

As far as people like you are concerned, their priorities are messed up. They have problem if we spend money on healthcare and education but they have no problem if our money goes paying for defense budget of countries like Israel.
So, the $3.2 billion we gave India last year should have been spent on a high speed rail instead?

So, the $3.2 billion we gave India last year should have been spent on a high speed rail instead?

The U.S. gave less than 100 million USD to India last year. You are quoting total aid to India, most came from the EU and UK. Get your facts straight.

The U.S. gave less than 100 million USD to India last year. You are quoting total aid to India, most came from the EU and UK. Get your facts straight.
Link? And the same question applies either way.

India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

U.S. to Award Iran $11.9 Billion Through End of Nuke Talks

Jew haters can't stand it when the U.S. helps Israel defend itself but they say nothing if we send it to countries that support terrorism.

---

Not only do we need to stop all weapons shipments to that country, we should freeze all Israeli assets in US banks.

Forum List

Back