Israel vs Hamas

oh the 1948 occupation of Palestine------ok In 1948 PALESTINE was occupied
by the British-----during world war I -----the occupation of palestine was removed from the
Control of the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE. In 1948 ---the jews of palestine and the arabs of palestine ----were in conflict-----therefore a partition of the land was the only answer to end the blood shed-------but tinnie wanted the bloodshed to continue because he would love to see the land part of an ISLAMIC CALIPHATE and shariah rule which includes the legal rape and enslavement of non muslims-----------a condition he also wished would persist in SUDAN and longs for in NIGERIA

In 1948 ---the jews of palestine and the arabs of palestine ----were in conflict-----

Not really.

OH?? everyone I have spoken to about the situation of that time---- who lived there-----do agree that there was a conflict between jews and arabs. You know jews and arabs who lived in palestine during the 1940s who DENY that fact?

Sure, there were problems between the Palestinians and the European Invaders. What did religion have to do with it?

Not really.

OH?? everyone I have spoken to about the situation of that time---- who lived there-----do agree that there was a conflict between jews and arabs. You know jews and arabs who lived in palestine during the 1940s who DENY that fact?

Sure, there were problems between the Palestinians and the European Invaders. What did religion have to do with it?

Religion had everything to do with the arab squatters / occupiers and the Jews returning to their homeland

Religion had everything to do with the arab squatters / occupiers and the Jews returning to their homeland

If the European invaders were Hindus, would the Palestinians still hate Jews?

What European invaders? You really have no knowledge of islamist ideology and it's built-in revulsion for Jews.

You should take the time to learn about the politico-religious ideology invented by muhammud (swish). Jew-haters such as yourself boil with indignant rage when the plain language of the koran points out the undeniable fact that Islam sanctions the ungodly acts of hatred and war against the Jews / infidel, so for those like you, it's okay that they plot to finish the job of effacing Judaism from Jerusalem that Muhammad's (swish) homeboy Omar started.

Don't question it—it's Islamo-logic.

What European invaders? You really have no knowledge of islamist ideology and it's built-in revulsion for Jews.

You should take the time to learn about the politico-religious ideology invented by muhammud (swish). Jew-haters such as yourself boil with indignant rage when the plain language of the koran points out the undeniable fact that Islam sanctions the ungodly acts of hatred and war against the Jews / infidel, so for those like you, it's okay that they plot to finish the job of effacing Judaism from Jerusalem that Muhammad's (swish) homeboy Omar started.

Is there a point here somewhere?

Yes. Your inability to understand those concepts described represents your failing at understanding why your babbling is so ineffective.

Yes. Your inability to understand those concepts described represents your failing at understanding why your babbling is so ineffective.

Nice duck.:clap2:

Last edited:

I can only try to help you understand. When you're having issues not comprehending the topic discussed, raise your hand and ask questions.

Hollie---try to understand-----touts the islamo nazi party line that "EUROPEAN JEWS IMPOSED---IN AN ACT OF WESTERN IMPERIALISM---A WESTERN IMPERIALISTIC COLONY IN THE MIDDLE EAST ON THE ARAB MUSLIM PALESTINIAN CULTURE OF
PALESTINE WHICH IS 20,000 YEARS IN THAT LAND----and THE JOOOOOS
ARE UNRELATED to the land of the arab muslims of PALESTINE

It happens that yesterday----hubby and me had an interesting conversation about the jews of GEORGIA ----of the old USSR -----well ---we happened to be talking about the jews of the UKRAINE and somehow the GEORGIANS came up. In the minds of islamo nazi pigs ----the "ASHKENAZI JEWS" ----originate at the time of genesis----in "europe" and the "SEPHARDI JEWS" are "ok" ....sorta ----because they originated----some where closer to the Middle east. There is nothing we can do about the idiot perceptions of the islamo nazi pigs Perhaps Tinnie can explain to us why---the GEORGIAN JEWS are ----"SEPHARDI" according to reality------how does that fact jibe with the islamo nazi model?

I am an ASHKENAZI JEW ------in that my recent ancestors are from places like Russia and austria According to the islamo nazi pigs -----that would make me an INVADER----in "palestine" Here is an interesting factoid for Tinnie----in my childhood---one of my classmates bore the last name "ASHKENAZI"-------but his family CLEARLY ORGINATED in what is today an "ARAB COUNTRY'------In fact people with the name "ASHEKENAZI" in my experience are all "SEPHARDI" Lets ask Tinnie if he understands the PHENOMENON OF ----PEOPLE MOVE AROUND ----especially people harassed -----like jews who have been harassed by idiots like Tinnie

I can only try to help you understand. When you're having issues not comprehending the topic discussed, raise your hand and ask questions.

Hollie, perhaps you are genuinely disposed to these pretensions that you have any minor brush with pertinent facts...whatever floats your boat dear, but please know that you merely reinforce the obvious conclusion that you are a bottomless well of ignorance and false swagger...:D

For all your pointless babble, it hasn't gone unnoticed that you're unable to offer a coherent response or address the salient points.

But yeah, the angry teenager thing is cute but getting old, sweetie.

Hollie---try to understand-----touts the islamo nazi party line that "EUROPEAN JEWS IMPOSED---IN AN ACT OF WESTERN IMPERIALISM---A WESTERN IMPERIALISTIC COLONY IN THE MIDDLE EAST ON THE ARAB MUSLIM PALESTINIAN CULTURE OF
PALESTINE WHICH IS 20,000 YEARS IN THAT LAND----and THE JOOOOOS
ARE UNRELATED to the land of the arab muslims of PALESTINE

It happens that yesterday----hubby and me had an interesting conversation about the jews of GEORGIA ----of the old USSR -----well ---we happened to be talking about the jews of the UKRAINE and somehow the GEORGIANS came up. In the minds of islamo nazi pigs ----the "ASHKENAZI JEWS" ----originate at the time of genesis----in "europe" and the "SEPHARDI JEWS" are "ok" ....sorta ----because they originated----some where closer to the Middle east. There is nothing we can do about the idiot perceptions of the islamo nazi pigs Perhaps Tinnie can explain to us why---the GEORGIAN JEWS are ----"SEPHARDI" according to reality------how does that fact jibe with the islamo nazi model?

I am an ASHKENAZI JEW ------in that my recent ancestors are from places like Russia and austria According to the islamo nazi pigs -----that would make me an INVADER----in "palestine" Here is an interesting factoid for Tinnie----in my childhood---one of my classmates bore the last name "ASHKENAZI"-------but his family CLEARLY ORGINATED in what is today an "ARAB COUNTRY'------In fact people with the name "ASHEKENAZI" in my experience are all "SEPHARDI" Lets ask Tinnie if he understands the PHENOMENON OF ----PEOPLE MOVE AROUND ----especially people harassed -----like jews who have been harassed by idiots like Tinnie
What do you suppose the Russian "Wolf" (Ze'ev Jabotinsky) meant by the words "voluntary" and "colonisation"?"

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs.

"Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists. I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority.

"My readers have a general idea of the history of colonisation in other countries. I suggest that they consider all the precedents with which they are acquainted, and see whether there is one solitary instance of any colonisation being carried on with the consent of the native population.

"There is no such precedent."

The Iron Wall - Vladimir (Ze'ev) Jabotinsky - 1923

Was Jabotinsky a EUROPEAN JEW using WESTERN IMPERIALISM to INFLICT a JOOOOOOOOish State upon Palestine?

What do you suppose the Russian "Wolf" (Ze'ev Jabotinsky) meant by the words "voluntary" and "colonisation"?"
Illegal arab immigrant bums from the hood perchance?
"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs.
Something that is dawning on jews now, after all those years of the israeli leftist agitprop peace kumbayas and hogwash, of course. The man was prophetic, wasn't he?
"My readers have a general idea of the history of colonisation in other countries. I suggest that they consider all the precedents with which they are acquainted, and see whether there is one solitary instance of any colonisation being carried on with the consent of the native population. "There is no such precedent."
Looks like the "land-for-peace" offer to the northamerican injuns, doesn't it?
Was Jabotinsky a EUROPEAN JEW using WESTERN IMPERIALISM to INFLICT a JOOOOOOOOish State upon Palestine?
Nah. He'd had to have at least sultan's powers to do that, and he didn't. There's no need to ask drivel-questions, of course. It's unbecoming.
And, oh, according to Isserof Jabotinsky wrote "Culturally they are five hundred years behind us, they have neither our endurance nor our determination" and The 1946 Anglo-American committee noted "One witnesses in Palestine not merely the impact of European culture upon the East, but also the impact of Western science and Western technology upon a semi-feudal civilization.". No difference between the two, indeed. Good times, when political correctness wasn't standing in the way of facts, of course.

Hamas appeared on the political scene due to the efforts of Israel.

are you still playing stupid Ali? Hamas started out as a SOCIAL HELP organization------it was a clever ploy on the part of those terrorist pigs. Taliban
started out as SAVIOURS OF AFGHANISTAN-----thus instigating the US to aid
those islamo terrorist dogs. The moral of both situations is illustrated by
the KNIFE IN THE BACK ON EXITING THE TENT

Forum List

Back