Israel showed its true colors

No, that's what you do to awful people. I mean, I'm sorry you don't get how awful you are as a human being.
That is because I am not. My arguments are courteous, fact based, and rational. You specialize in name calling and insults. Those are the lowest form of discourse.

You think telling the truth is occasionally immoral.

I think suppressing the truth leads to political policies that do not work.

That is because I am not. My arguments are courteous, fact based, and rational. You specialize in name calling and insults. Those are the lowest form of discourse.

Politeness does not make you a good person.

What makes you a good person is how you treat other people.

You think telling the truth is occasionally immoral.
Your racism isn't a truth, Cockroach. It's a mental illness, and you really should seek help for it.

I think suppressing the truth leads to political policies that do not work.
If you are looking for government to take care of you, then you will always be disappointed. (Damn, I'm starting to sound like a conservative here.)

Politeness does not make you a good person.

What makes you a good person is how you treat other people.

Your racism isn't a truth, Cockroach. It's a mental illness, and you really should seek help for it.

If you are looking for government to take care of you, then you will always be disappointed. (Damn, I'm starting to sound like a conservative here.)
I have documented my assertions time and time again. All you have is the hope that I might some day be intimidated by your rudeness. That you have to descend to insults and name calling confirms my confidence in the truth of what I say.

I have documented my assertions time and time again. All you have is the hope that I might some day be intimidated by your rudeness. That you have to descend to insults and name calling confirms my confidence in the truth of what I say.

Actually, Cockroach, all you've done is show yourself to be a very sad man. I would feel bad for you if you weren't so contemptable.

Actually, Cockroach, all you've done is show yourself to be a very sad man. I would feel bad for you if you weren't so contemptable.

You do not prove that by asserting it. You are a master of projection. You hate Jews. You hate me. You hate the facts I post, because you know that what I say is true. :cool:

-----------

Arthur Jensen gave this interview to Jared Taylor in 1992. It is still as timely and relevant as the day it was recorded.

BellCurveArthurJensen.jpg

Jensen: I used to have to be accompanied around campus by two campus policemen. In fact, they told me not to leave my office and go to the library, or any place, except to go to the men’s room around the corner, but not anywhere else without calling the campus police. They’d whiz across campus in a car and they’d be here in just a couple of minutes and walk with me wherever I wanted to go. One year I had two campus policemen, plain clothes men, in all my classes. They audited my courses...

-----------

JoeB131, you think it is appropriate to treat those who post well documented facts that way because you know that your prejudices cannot survive rational scrutiny.

Last edited:
You do not prove that by asserting it. You are a master of projection. You hate Jews. You hate me. You hate the facts I post, because you know that what I say is true. :cool:

-----------

Arthur Jensen gave this interview to Jared Taylor in 1992. It is still as timely and relevant as the day it was recorded.

I pity you because you are a repulsive little man. I mean, Jensen has the excuse that he was born in 1923 and didn't know any better. You really don't have an excuse.

JoeB131, you think it is appropriate to treat those who post well documented facts that way because you know that your prejudices cannot survive rational scrutiny.

I think it's appropriate to challenge hate and racism wherever it shows up.

I pity you because you are a repulsive little man. I mean, Jensen has the excuse that he was born in 1923 and didn't know any better. You really don't have an excuse.

I think it's appropriate to challenge hate and racism wherever it shows up.
"Physician heal thyself." You are the most hateful poster on this website.

By contrast, my arguments are calm and courteous, because both of us know what what I say is true. :yes_text12:

Challenge what you consider to be "racism" with facts and logical thinking, rather than insults, name calling, and threats of violence.

In other words, stop being the way you are.

Last edited:
Professor Arthur Jensen's assertions have been confirmed by subsequent events.

schoolcost3.gif

The race gap in mental aptitude test scores and academic performance persists, despite expensive efforts to close it. In his Harvard Educational Review article of 1969 Professor Jensen predicted they would fail. We would have saved a lot of tax money by heeding his warning.

Israeli Heritage Minister Amihai Eliyahu:
"North Gaza is more beautiful than ever. To blow up and flatten everything is marvelous. When we are done, we will hand over the land of Gaza to the warring soldiers and settlers who lived in Gush Katif."
F96MadlWAAAR11J

Israeli Heritage Minister Amihai Eliyahu:
"North Gaza is more beautiful than ever. To blow up and flatten everything is marvelous. When we are done, we will hand over the land of Gaza to the warring soldiers and settlers who lived in Gush Katif."
F96MadlWAAAR11J
I agree with Amihai Eliyahu, and I am not Jewish. We did not win World War II with cease fires and compromises.

IStandWithIsrael 2.jpg

Last edited:
By contrast, my arguments are calm and courteous, because both of us know what what I say is true.

I'm sure there was a 1940s Nazi who thought his hate sounded perfectly calm and rational. Read the minutes of the Wanbansee Conference. It was all very polite and orderly and you wouldn't know they were planning the extermination of millions of people.

You preach hateful garbage, no matter what psuedo-science and polite high school debate rhetoric you wrap it up in, Cockroach.

Professor Arthur Jensen's assertions have been confirmed by subsequent events.

That chart doesn't prove what you say it does. It merely proves ALL KIDS aren't improving performance over time, not just the black ones.

It really j ust shows the problem of a school system that teaches to the test.

You preach hateful garbage, no matter what psuedo-science and polite high school debate rhetoric you wrap it up in, Cockroach.
For you the truth is "hateful garbage." People get angry when beliefs are challenged that they desperately hope are true but fear are false.

But you know what the truth is. :cool:

That chart doesn't prove what you say it does. It merely proves ALL KIDS aren't improving performance over time, not just the black ones.

It really j ust shows the problem of a school system that teaches to the test.
Professor Jensen's first assertion, which I have already proved, is that more money will not improve mental aptitude test scores and academic performance. This is the Professor's second assertion:

"Jensen's most controversial work, published in February 1969 in the Harvard Educational Review, was titled "How Much Can We Boost IQ and Scholastic Achievement?" It concluded, among other things, that Head Start programs designed to boost African-American IQ scores had failed, and that this was likely never to be remedied, largely because, in Jensen's estimation, 80% of the variance in IQ in the population studied was the result of genetic factors and the remainder was due to environmental influences."

The following chats, which I have posted on several occasions on the U.S. Message Board confirm this.

bellcurve5.jpg

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

SAT 3.gif

NAEP.png

For you the truth is "hateful garbage." People get angry when beliefs are challenged that they desperately hope are true but fear are false.

No, guy, the fact that Jamal stuffed you into a locker doesn't prove anything. I get angry because insecure, awful people use racism to feel better about themselves. Anyone who hates another race probably hates himself a lot more.

Professor Jensen's first assertion, which I have already proved, is that more money will not improve mental aptitude test scores and academic performance. This is the Professor's second assertion:

No, that just proves that standardized testing isn't a particularly good way to measure performance. The real problem is that our academics are lazy and teach to the test.

Now, as I said, I went to a Catholic School, and they didn't have anywhere near the resources of the public schools, but we consistently scored higher academically. Seriously, we had a chemistry lab that must have dated from the 1930's. But they always did better, and the HS I went to graduated 4 men who would go on to be mayor of Chicago. Why? Well, first, they could pick and choose their students. Second, parents were heavily involved because they were spending their own money instead of using 12 years of Government-sponsored daycare. Third, they didn't fuck around on discipline. (The Discipline was also occasionally arbitrary, and the whole experience left me with a lifelong disdain for organized religion and it's hypocrisy, but that's another discussion.)

The following chats, which I have posted on several occasions on the U.S. Message Board confirm this.

Your charts don't really prove anything other than privilege improves performance.

Your charts don't really prove anything other than privilege improves performance.
How do you account for this? If you can't read charts, I will tell you what this means. White teenagers from poor families tend to score higher on the SAT than black teenagers from rich families.

The well understood biological phenomenon of reversion to the average explains this. White privilege does not.

SAT 3.gif

How do you account for this? If you can't read charts, I will tell you what this means. White teenagers from poor families tend to score higher on the SAT than black teenagers from rich families.

First, I don't really beleive any chart you provide, Cockroach.

Secondly, assuming it were true, I would ask how recently those black families broke into the middle class.

Third, we've already established that Standardized Testing is racist. It's why universities are abandoning them.

First, I don't really beleive any chart you provide, Cockroach.

Secondly, assuming it were true, I would ask how recently those black families broke into the middle class.

Third, we've already established that Standardized Testing is racist. It's why universities are abandoning them.
Same old JB

Excuses
Excuses
Excuses
Insults
Insults
Insults

Forum List

Back