Israel’s right or not to exist – The facts and truth

Israel exists and no one has the right to tell us it is NOT our right to exist. Case closed. Anyone saying we have NO right to exist is the worst kind of Nazi.

out there in whatever cowtown you and jerimiah are from, you may not have free speech, but do not try to tell me, or any other american, to give up their first amendment rights.

the worst kind of NAZI is the one who tries, as hitler did, to prohibit the exercise of free speech.

What she's trying to say is that we don't care what you Nazis think of us or weather we have the right to exist or not. Your opinion means fuck all to us . So back to your miserable life you drunk Nazi Leprechaun :lol:

Poor Jossy! Can't tell a blog from a legitimate news source!

And this particular one is chock-full of anti-American propaganda - including an 'article' blasting the US for laying the blame for the Syrian university blast on Assad's bully boys.

So one is led to suppose that Jossy is also a supporter of Baby Assad. Interesting. I think Assad's murdered more Syrians already than Israel has killed Arabs in all the wars it's had to fight.

oh christ...even major news sources contain opinion columns. hell, some "news" magazines are nothing but opinion.

also, do you really think that because one selects a certain article from a source, that they need subscribe to every opinion proferred by that source?

if so, this could get very interesting.

Israel exists and no one has the right to tell us it is NOT our right to exist. Case closed. Anyone saying we have NO right to exist is the worst kind of Nazi.

out there in whatever cowtown you and jerimiah are from, you may not have free speech, but do not try to tell me, or any other american, to give up their first amendment rights.

the worst kind of NAZI is the one who tries, as hitler did, to prohibit the exercise of free speech.

I don't have anything against your free speech, but you have no control over the fact that we exist, that was my intention, so take a chill pill, will ya?:doubt:

What she's trying to say is that we don't care what you Nazis think of us or weather we have the right to exist or not. Your opinion means fuck all to us . So back to your miserable life you drunk Nazi Leprechaun :lol:

what she is trying to say and what she said are two different things, particularly those not indocrinated to the double talk so frequently employed to fool those of us not belonging to your tribe/nation.

ah begorrah. sure and 'tis a splendid day for some poteen, toorah loorah laddy, mother mo chroi, blah, blah, blah...it is spelled "leipreachan". obviously Y-H HOO didn't choose you for you ability to read and write gaelic. no wonder y'all have so much trouble with the commandments. thou shalt not KILL.

amadan mor!!!

Last edited:

I don't have anything against your free speech, but you have no control over the fact that we exist, that was my intention, so take a chill pill, will ya?:doubt:

actually, you might be wrong there. are you trying to say the USA is a less militarily powerful state than the JEWISH state?

actually, you might be wrong there. are you trying to say the USA is a less militarily powerful state than the JEWISH state?

Was it the USA that decided that Israel should exist?

Israel does Not have a right to exist, it only exists
Does Iranian Hezbollah piece of shit Jos have a right to exist? No, but he does, unfortunately. What a waste of good oxygen. If only the flush was working when he was born. Oh well, shit happens.

Was it the USA that decided that Israel should exist?

it was the USA who ndecided that israel could exist.

Poor Jossy! Can't tell a blog from a legitimate news source!

And this particular one is chock-full of anti-American propaganda - including an 'article' blasting the US for laying the blame for the Syrian university blast on Assad's bully boys.

So one is led to suppose that Jossy is also a supporter of Baby Assad. Interesting. I think Assad's murdered more Syrians already than Israel has killed Arabs in all the wars it's had to fight.

oh christ...even major news sources contain opinion columns. hell, some "news" magazines are nothing but opinion.

also, do you really think that because one selects a certain article from a source, that they need subscribe to every opinion proferred by that source?

if so, this could get very interesting.

The 'major news sources' do not run editorials as 'news articles' - you may have understood the difference, but I assure you many others do not bother to distinguish between the two.

As far as the magazines, I'd like you to name some since I don't read much of the 'pop' stuff....

And speaking of 'failing to distinguish': raising a question is not the same as drawing a conclusion.

On Monday 12 October, Prime Minister Netanyahu opened the Knesset’s winter session by blasting the Goldstone Report that accuses Israel of committing war crimes and vowing that he would never allow Israelis be tried for them. But that was not his main message. It was an appeal, delivered I thought with a measure of desperation, to the “Palestinian leadership”, presumably the leadership of “President” Abbas and his Fatah cronies, leaders who are regarded by very many if not most Palestinians as American-and-Israeli stooges at best and traitors at worst.

Netanyahu again called on this leadership to agree to recognise Israel as a Jewish state, saying this was, and remains, the key to peace. And he went on and on and on about it.

“For 62 years the Palestinians have been saying ‘No’ to the Jewish state. I am once again calling upon our Palestinian neighbours – say ‘Yes’ to the Jewish state. Without recognition of the Israel as the state of the Jews we shall not be able to attain peace… Such recognition is a step which requires courage and the Palestinian leadership should tell its people the truth – that without this recognition there can be no peace… There is no alternative to Palestinian leaders showing courage by recognising the Jewish state. This has been and remains the true key to peace.”

As Ha’aretz noted in its report, Netanyahu’s demand for Palestinian acceptance of Israel as a Jewish state is for him “a way on ensuring recognition of Israel’s right to exist as opposed to merely recognising Israel” (my emphasis). This, as Ha’aretz added, is the recognition which Netanyahu and many other Israelis see as the real core of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

In the name of pragmatism, willingness to “merely to recognise” Israel – meaning to accept and live in peace with an Israel inside its pre-June ’67 borders – has long been the formal Palestinian and all-Arab position. Why does it stop short of recognising Israel’s “right to exist”, and why, really, does it matter so much to Zionism that Palestinians recognise this right?
Israel?s right or not to exist ? The facts and truth « Aletho News

Why is Israel hot to trot about the Palestinians recognizing Israeli's right to exist when they do not give a rat's behind about anything else Palestinian?

Israel is in the uncomfortable position of having no land and no borders. Israel sits on Palestinian land inside Palestine's international borders.

The only way Israel can legitimately acquire land is to get the Palestinians to surrender and to cede land to Israel. In the so called peace process this is called "recognizing Israel's right to exist" and to "negotiate borders for a new Palestinian state."

Until that happens Israel will continue to pound on their right to exist thing.

On Monday 12 October, Prime Minister Netanyahu opened the Knesset’s winter session by blasting the Goldstone Report that accuses Israel of committing war crimes and vowing that he would never allow Israelis be tried for them. But that was not his main message. It was an appeal, delivered I thought with a measure of desperation, to the “Palestinian leadership”, presumably the leadership of “President” Abbas and his Fatah cronies, leaders who are regarded by very many if not most Palestinians as American-and-Israeli stooges at best and traitors at worst.

Netanyahu again called on this leadership to agree to recognise Israel as a Jewish state, saying this was, and remains, the key to peace. And he went on and on and on about it.

“For 62 years the Palestinians have been saying ‘No’ to the Jewish state. I am once again calling upon our Palestinian neighbours – say ‘Yes’ to the Jewish state. Without recognition of the Israel as the state of the Jews we shall not be able to attain peace… Such recognition is a step which requires courage and the Palestinian leadership should tell its people the truth – that without this recognition there can be no peace… There is no alternative to Palestinian leaders showing courage by recognising the Jewish state. This has been and remains the true key to peace.”

As Ha’aretz noted in its report, Netanyahu’s demand for Palestinian acceptance of Israel as a Jewish state is for him “a way on ensuring recognition of Israel’s right to exist as opposed to merely recognising Israel” (my emphasis). This, as Ha’aretz added, is the recognition which Netanyahu and many other Israelis see as the real core of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

In the name of pragmatism, willingness to “merely to recognise” Israel – meaning to accept and live in peace with an Israel inside its pre-June ’67 borders – has long been the formal Palestinian and all-Arab position. Why does it stop short of recognising Israel’s “right to exist”, and why, really, does it matter so much to Zionism that Palestinians recognise this right?
Israel?s right or not to exist ? The facts and truth « Aletho News

Why is Israel hot to trot about the Palestinians recognizing Israeli's right to exist when they do not give a rat's behind about anything else Palestinian?

Israel is in the uncomfortable position of having no land and no borders. Israel sits on Palestinian land inside Palestine's international borders.

The only way Israel can legitimately acquire land is to get the Palestinians to surrender and to cede land to Israel. In the so called peace process this is called "recognizing Israel's right to exist" and to "negotiate borders for a new Palestinian state."

Palestine already exists, it's called Jordan. Polly wanna map or a cracker?

How about a map of Israel inside its international borders?

I enjoy watching the Tinster reduce roudy to the mumbling fool that he so obviously is. :popcorn:

IMA Troll has a very vivid imagination, as its post above demonstrates......but I enjoy watching IMA Troll enjoy the imaginary scenario : ))

The " International Borders" that the Arabs have never accerpted? The 48 or 67? The Arabs should have accepted either one . They didn't and Israel will not accept them now. :clap2:

The " International Borders" that the Arabs have never accerpted? The 48 or 67? The Arabs should have accepted either one . They didn't and Israel will not accept them now. :clap2:

Palestine already has international borders. Why would they want to change them?

P F Tinmore, et al,

Nobody, not even the other Arab countries, recognize those make believe borders.

Palestine already has international borders. Why would they want to change them?
(COMMENT)

That's what's been obstructing the peace process, all this nonsense about Palestine being a state before Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

" Palestine?" You mean what the Arabs rejected after 1948? What they rejected before 1967 ? The Arabs rejected both of them. Israel will not accept them now. Olmert offer Abbas ALMOST everything he wanted and it still wasn't good enough. Still rejecting.

:D

" Palestine?" You mean what the Arabs rejected after 1948? What they rejected before 1967 ? The Arabs rejected both of them. Israel will not accept them now. Olmert offer Abbas ALMOST everything he wanted and it still wasn't good enough. Still rejecting.

:D

Palestine's international borders were defined in 1922. They have never changed.

Forum List

Back