Israel pressures U.S. for Iran strike

I only hope that Israel reinforces its reckless saber-rattling with actions...the cowards will be in for a nice surprise, and the world will rejoice when Iranian rockets obliterate large swaths of Tel Aviv...Haifa...etc Oooohhhh Christmas will arrive early this year!!!!

That will not happen.

Why do you take so much joy thinking of Israeli civilians dying?

Not to mention putting "Christmas" wishing on the same sentence.

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a myth...and I hardly envy the prospect of civilian deaths---in the Cast-Lead sense, but I do anticipate a termination date on Israel's crimes...if history teaches any constants, it is that oppressive states are bounded by their own actions...eventually they fall under the weight of their own misdeed...this will happen to both Israel and its hypocritical U.S. sponsor..

In Cast Lead both Palestinian civilians AND Israeli civilians were harmed.

You seem to rejoice when Israeli civilians are harmed.

There is no way around it. I surely hope you're not and will never be a soldier.

Israel is prepared for a 30-day war on multiple fronts should it decide to strike Iran, and is "ready as never before" for such a clash, the outgoing home front defence minister said Wednesday.

In an interview with the Maariv newspaper, Matan Vilnai said Israel was ready to face the consequences of a clash with Iran that could be sparked if the Jewish state decides to launch a strike against Tehran's nuclear programme.

But he warned that any military engagement should be weighed carefully, and cautioned that Israel should "always coordinate" with the United States.

"The assessments are for a war that will last 30 days on a number of fronts," he said, repeating the predictions of other senior Israeli officials that the Jewish state would suffer around 500 deaths in such a clash.
AFP: Israel ready for 30-day war after Iran strike: minister
500 is not many, the torah suggests 6 million

That will not happen.

Why do you take so much joy thinking of Israeli civilians dying?

Not to mention putting "Christmas" wishing on the same sentence.

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a myth...and I hardly envy the prospect of civilian deaths---in the Cast-Lead sense, but I do anticipate a termination date on Israel's crimes...if history teaches any constants, it is that oppressive states are bounded by their own actions...eventually they fall under the weight of their own misdeed...this will happen to both Israel and its hypocritical U.S. sponsor..

There is no way around it. I surely hope you're not and will never be a soldier.

wrong yet again!!! at least you are timely and consistent...Israel cynically timed Cast-Lead to coincide with the transition from the Bush to the Obama administrations...they used illegal weaponry--white phosphorous..depleted uranium...anti-personnel cluster shells---on a defenseless civilian concentration...and managed to kill some 1500 civilians---most notably 400 children....for the record that is called a war crime

wrong yet again!!! at least you are timely and consistent...Israel cynically timed Cast-Lead to coincide with the transition from the Bush to the Obama administrations...they used illegal weaponry--white phosphorous..depleted uranium...anti-personnel cluster shells---on a defenseless civilian concentration...and managed to kill some 1500 civilians---most notably 400 children....for the record that is called a war crime

I am all for, that in case there had been war crimes in Cast Lead, on ANY SIDE, they should fairly be investigated

Will you call to investigate Hamas' war crimes, as well? Since you pretend to have morales, its only fair.

Btw, exploding in busses, restaurants and shopping malls, calling to destroy an entire nation, stabbing babies in their cribs and shooting rockets and missiles upon unarmed people, is also under the definition of WAR CRIMES.

Israel's reasoning of attacking Iran's nuclear is based on the threat that is Iran to Israel.

Is that the answer you were looking for?
I guess it will have to do.

I think all talk of a military option should be put on hold until someone can pony up the evidence that proves their nuclear program has been weaponized.

BTW, Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years.

Israel's reasoning of attacking Iran's nuclear is based on the threat that is Iran to Israel.

I think all talk of a military option should be put on hold until someone can pony up the evidence that proves their nuclear program has been weaponized.

Your statement "IRAN HAS NOT ATTACKED ANYONE IN 200 years is interesting May every member of your family be so NOT ATTACKED as were the Israeli boys who were ABDUCTED BY IRANIAN TRAINED AND DIRECTED HEZBOLLAH and subjected to mutilation torture murders that included severing of their genitalia which were then shoved down their still living throats and may every child in your family experience the joy of being struck by one of the tens of thousands of poison nail bombs supplied by Iran to the Iranian militia HEZBOLLAH If you like I can describe the effect of those bombs on the brains of children I have seen some of the autopsy videos and intraoperative videos and the out comes of those surgeries from those nail bombs which do not constitute an "attack" as far as you are concerned

For what reason would Israel attack Iran?

If someone, probably(but not neccesarily) a muslim terrorist, got a nuke inside Israel and blew it up I'm sure Israel would attack Iran within minutes. It wouldn't be that hard to do. Somebody could assemble the parts of a small plane very close to Israels border and within a few minutes flying low to the ground could easily be deep into Israeli territory before Israel could prevent it.

That would answer the burning question if they( Israel ) has nukes which they have denied. Then we would find out if Iran really has nukes as they would have to retaliate. I see it as a win - win senerio.

If we get to that level, I'm afraid, and so do my people, that it will be too late for Israel.

That is why we "discuss" attacking those facilities to start with.

Last edited:
If we get to that level, I'm afraid, and so do my people, that it will be too late for Israel.

Israel is the big dog on the hill in the ME, they have nothing to worry about and nothing to fear. All this talk on Iran is simply aggression on Israel's part.

If someone, probably(but not neccesarily) a muslim terrorist, got a nuke inside Israel and blew it up I'm sure Israel would attack Iran within minutes. It wouldn't be that hard to do. Somebody could assemble the parts of a small plane very close to Israels border and within a few minutes flying low to the ground could easily be deep into Israeli territory before Israel could prevent it.

That would answer the burning question if they( Israel ) has nukes which they have denied. Then we would find out if Iran really has nukes as they would have to retaliate. I see it as a win - win senerio.
Hypothetical's are no reason to go to war.

Your statement "IRAN HAS NOT ATTACKED ANYONE IN 200 years is interesting May every member of your family be so NOT ATTACKED as were the Israeli boys who were ABDUCTED BY IRANIAN TRAINED AND DIRECTED HEZBOLLAH and subjected to mutilation torture murders that included severing of their genitalia which were then shoved down their still living throats and may every child in your family experience the joy of being struck by one of the tens of thousands of poison nail bombs supplied by Iran to the Iranian militia HEZBOLLAH If you like I can describe the effect of those bombs on the brains of children I have seen some of the autopsy videos and intraoperative videos and the out comes of those surgeries from those nail bombs which do not constitute an "attack" as far as you are concerned
Oh, shut up!

Israel is the big dog on the hill in the ME, they have nothing to worry about and nothing to fear. All this talk on Iran is simply aggression on Israel's part.

Israel has nothing to fear? Ha. That's a lie and you know it.

Israel may be the bullie when it comes to Iran. And in that case, we have a very good reason to be.

Hypothetical's are no reason to go to war.

in 1933 the thought of Jewish genocide was also "Hypothetical". the hypothetical can very much become a living fact.

Israel has nothing to fear? Ha. That's a lie and you know it.

Israel may be the bullie when it comes to Iran. And in that case, we have a very good reason to be.
It's not a lie. There isn't a single country in the ME that has the military capacity equal to Israel's. It's not even close. Plus the fact that if Israel does get in trouble, they are under the US nuclear umbrella. Given all that, what could they possibly worry about?

Forum List

Back