Israel pressures U.S. for Iran strike

Please don't misinterpret my comments amigo---I only hope the Israeli cowards try for an Iran strike, the exercise might be a refreshing departure from the IDF terrorizing women and children...the Iranian forces will fight back, and Israel does not have strategic bombers in its arsenal. The pirates want a U.S. strike so they can sit back and watch U.S. servicemen die for their terrorist state...perhaps Americans will wake up to the scam?

Ok, since you're a NEWBIE here, let us get some things streight.

First, I am not an "amigoooo" of anyone. Especially with those who tend to use antisemitic remarks.

Second, since we're already ON that subject, let me give you a tiny friendly tip: We all talk, we debate, we argue, we sometimes acts like baboons and curse. But if you're really interested in a normal discussion, you should know that using such trash talk will lead you no-where.

Third, Israel will not attack Iran anytime soon.

Facts seem to have the most lasting bite with you folks...but you should know that so long as you post lies and evasions about the general character of Israel, they will be struck down...Israel is poised to strike at Iran before the November elections in the U.S.---they know that the power of the Jewish lobbies will succeed in pulling the U.S in on their side...the problem is that the domestic population won't tolerate this in the midst of a economic depression largely attributable to the collusion between the banking sector, and their stooges in Washington...know what I mean "amigo"??? LOL

I see you're suffering from pot/kettle syndrome.

Forum List

Back