Israel pressures U.S. for Iran strike

in 1933 the thought of Jewish genocide was also "Hypothetical". the hypothetical can very much become a living fact.
We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

First we let Iran destroy Israel and then we'll see if it's a threat.

Sorry, no. Doesn't work that way.

Our nation learn one tiny thing from history. When a madman in head of a strong country calles "I'll take you all down", don't brush it off

You should know better than saying such a stupid thing as "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

Israel has nothing to fear? Ha. That's a lie and you know it.

Israel may be the bullie when it comes to Iran. And in that case, we have a very good reason to be.
It's not a lie. There isn't a single country in the ME that has the military capacity equal to Israel's. It's not even close. Plus the fact that if Israel does get in trouble, they are under the US nuclear umbrella. Given all that, what could they possibly worry about?

If we do attack, we cannot trust your country to back us out. First, it might not help, and it might be to late anyway. Second, you're not under a existence threat. We are.

We cannot trust the USA on that one, and we should not.

Our nation learn one tiny thing from history. When a madman in head of a strong country calles "I'll take you all down", don't brush it off

You should know better than saying such a stupid thing as "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."
Iran doesn't have the capability of destroying Israel. And if Israel would stop all of its sabre rattling, Iran wouldn't be talking so much shit about the Israeli's.

You go to war because you have to, not because you want to.

If we do attack, we cannot trust your country to back us out. First, it might not help, and it might be to late anyway. Second, you're not under a existence threat. We are.

We cannot trust the USA on that one, and we should not.
I'll make it easy for you, you better not fuckin' attack Iran. Period. And it's also a pretty good idea to stop talking about attacking Iran. There is nothing Iran has done to date, that would put this situation on a war footing. And quite frankly, I'm getting pretty sick of Israel going around and starting wars. They started the last 6 wars they've been in and they need to back off and shut up!

Iran doesn't have the capability of destroying Israel. And if Israel would stop all of its sabre rattling, Iran wouldn't be talking so much shit about the Israeli's.

You go to war because you have to, not because you want to.

Iran has the ability to kill thousands of Israelis if it wants. And it sure as HELL WANTS!

We go to war if we have to. It's not a kids play. Iran is a whole different league. We stand in here, and many of us are tarrified of the the newest Haman version of the Persian leadership.

No one WANTS to go to war.

Iran has the ability to kill thousands of Israelis if it wants. And it sure as HELL WANTS!

We go to war if we have to. It's not a kids play. Iran is a whole different league. We stand in here, and many of us are tarrified of the the newest Haman version of the Persian leadership.

Ya know, you need to drop this play the victim shit, it gets old.

you need to stop BEING SHIT-----but that will not happen------the stench is overwhelming in your every post

Telling the truth is playing the victim? In what bizzare world?

Are you not aware of the Iraninan hate speech taking place just two days ago?

you need to stop BEING SHIT-----but that will not happen------the stench is overwhelming in your every post
How the fuck would you know, dumbass? You haven't even demonstrated the ability to respond to a post, so the jury is still out on whether you know what one is. All you do, is get on your soapbox and pontificate your racist bullshit, then act like you just said something of substance. In reality, it's just psycho-babble.

Tell me, when you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

How the fuck would you know, dumbass? You haven't even demonstrated the ability to respond to a post, so the jury is still out on whether you know what one is. All you do, is get on your soapbox and pontificate your racist bullshit, then act like you just said something of substance. In reality, it's just psycho-babble.

Tell me, when you were a kid, did you have to wear hockey equipment, but you weren't on a team?

what WIT!!!!!!! did lick that crap up off the masjid floor?

Telling the truth is playing the victim? In what bizzare world?

Are you not aware of the Iraninan hate speech taking place just two days ago?
I'm aware that a lot of it is in response to Israeli hate speech.

Israel don't do "hate speech". Israel said it may attack one day Iran's nuclear. Nothing to do with hurting civilians or wiping off Iran of the map.

The thate speech of Iran was towards the Jews of the world and civilians in both Israel and the United States.

Lets take a look at the future.
Israel attacks Iran (just in case Iran attacks Israel in the next ten years or so).
Iran fires a pile of rockets at Israel, killing a load of people.
The whole Israeli attack on Iran is US backed.

The US gets attacked by Iran in some way.
"Bloody evil Muslims attack America for no reason", will be the headlines.

Wake up call. If the US attacks Iran, the US is a legitimate target.

Israel attacks Iran (just in case Iran attacks Israel in the next ten years or so).

If Iran sends Shihab on Israeli civilians, Iran is a legitimate target.

Israel don't do "hate speech". Israel said it may attack one day Iran's nuclear. Nothing to do with hurting civilians or wiping off Iran of the map.

The thate speech of Iran was towards the Jews of the world and civilians in both Israel and the United States.
That's one of your biggest problems right there. This holier-than-thou attitude, coupled with a lack of responsibility for the things you do and say. It's always "them", isn't it? How convenient.

Let me spell it out for you, you both talk shit! You both are guilty.

Iran has already attacked Israel and is likely to attack the US you made no point I agree that Iran is a legitimate target RIGHT NOW and soon will be even MORE legit----since it is likely to attack our semi allies like saudi arabia

That's one of your biggest problems right there. This holier-than-thou attitude, coupled with a lack of responsibility for the things you do and say. It's always "them", isn't it? How convenient.

Let me spell it out for you, you both talk shit! You both are guilty.

Point out to me please in which piont did the Israeli government threatened Iran's civilians.

You cannot do that. Because we never did.

It has nothing to do with holier-than-thou attitude or whatever, it is about simple truth.

Iran threatened Israeli civilians. Israel holds no such threat to the Iranian people.

See the difference now? thanks.

While we're at it, the US armed Egyptian government may also have something to say on the subject.
Egypt has been a paid US puppet for a good while but that changed a year or so ago.
You now have a well armed, less then friendly government that would be less than happy if Israel attacked Iran
Egypt isn't close to as powerful as Israel but, as part of a multi national force, it could be a real problem to the Israelis.
Would the US join such a war?
30 days. The Israeli government must be smoking pot.

Forum List

Back