Israel pressures U.S. for Iran strike

While we're at it, the US armed Egyptian government may also have something to say on the subject.
Egypt has been a paid US puppet for a good while but that changed a year or so ago.
You now have a well armed, less then friendly government that would be less than happy if Israel attacked Iran
Egypt isn't close to as powerful as Israel but, as part of a multi national force, it could be a real problem to the Israelis.
Would the US join such a war?
30 days. The Israeli government must be smoking pot.

I believe Morsi has his own issues to solve before getting involved in the Israeli-Iranian subject.

Egypt is not yet fully recovered from the falling of the previous regime. It should keep Morsi busy before he pushes his nose in our business.

Point out to me please in which piont did the Israeli government threatened Iran's civilians.

You cannot do that. Because we never did.

It has nothing to do with holier-than-thou attitude or whatever, it is about simple truth.

Iran threatened Israeli civilians. Israel holds no such threat to the Iranian people.

See the difference now? thanks.
Who's killing their scientists and haven't you heard all the shit Big Ben has been saying?

If Israel is not talking shit as you say, then why is the Kadima Party leader Shaul Mofaz blasting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his irresponsible rhetoric towards Iran?

You are headed for a rash confrontation at an unnecessary cost while abandoning the home front. Over the past few months, Israel has waged an extensive and relentless PR campaign with the sole objective of preparing the ground for a premature military adventure. This PR campaign has deeply penetrated the ‘zone of immunity’ of our national security, threatens to weaken our deterrence, and our relations with our best friends. . . .

“[You are] making threats and sowing the seeds of fear and terror. Mr. Prime Minister, you are playing a dangerous and irresponsible game with the future of an entire nation. … You’re creating panic. You are trying to frighten us and terrify us. And in truth we are scared: scared by your lack of judgment, scared that you both lead and don’t lead, scared that you are executing a dangerous and irresponsible policy.”

While we're at it, the US armed Egyptian government may also have something to say on the subject.
Egypt has been a paid US puppet for a good while but that changed a year or so ago.
You now have a well armed, less then friendly government that would be less than happy if Israel attacked Iran
Egypt isn't close to as powerful as Israel but, as part of a multi national force, it could be a real problem to the Israelis.
Would the US join such a war?
30 days. The Israeli government must be smoking pot.

I believe Morsi has his own issues to solve before getting involved in the Israeli-Iranian subject.

Egypt is not yet fully recovered from the falling of the previous regime. It should keep Morsi busy before he pushes his nose in our business.

You're dreaming.
An attack on Iran would be highly unpopular with the Egyptian people.
I can see the US armed Egyptian forces attacking Israel with everything they have.
They may well lose a war but that little detail won't stop major Israeli cities being turned into smoking lumps of rubble.

This 30 day stuff is a pipe dream. I can see things turning into a real mess if the Israeli government attacks Iran and murders civilians.

Prepare for fires and dead in the streets - you're very likely to get it if your government are stupid enough to do this.

Israeli attacks Iran
Iran fires missiles
Israeli attacks missile sites
and so on.

This attack is a really stupid idea.

Point out to me please in which piont did the Israeli government threatened Iran's civilians.

You cannot do that. Because we never did.

It has nothing to do with holier-than-thou attitude or whatever, it is about simple truth.

Iran threatened Israeli civilians. Israel holds no such threat to the Iranian people.

See the difference now? thanks.
Who's killing their scientists and haven't you heard all the shit Big Ben has been saying?

If Israel is not talking shit as you say, then why is the Kadima Party leader Shaul Mofaz blasting Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his irresponsible rhetoric towards Iran?

You are headed for a rash confrontation at an unnecessary cost while abandoning the home front. Over the past few months, Israel has waged an extensive and relentless PR campaign with the sole objective of preparing the ground for a premature military adventure. This PR campaign has deeply penetrated the ‘zone of immunity’ of our national security, threatens to weaken our deterrence, and our relations with our best friends. . . .

“[You are] making threats and sowing the seeds of fear and terror. Mr. Prime Minister, you are playing a dangerous and irresponsible game with the future of an entire nation. … You’re creating panic. You are trying to frighten us and terrify us. And in truth we are scared: scared by your lack of judgment, scared that you both lead and don’t lead, scared that you are executing a dangerous and irresponsible policy.”

Who is killing their scientists?

I don't really know, people say the Mossad did, but they have yet to give any proof that the Mossad is behind it.

They also blaim the Mossad for earthquakes. Not to mention the Mossad Sharks and Birds who spy on them.

So no-one should take them seriously, if you ask me.

I have seen the interview of Shaul Mofaz. This guy is a walking Joke. He also said that Israel should get involved in Syria to save the Syrians from Assad. Un-frickin'-believable.

That guy should not be taken seriously, either.

I don't really know, people say the Mossad did, but they have yet to give any proof that the Mossad is behind it.

They also blaim the Mossad for earthquakes. Not to mention the Mossad Sharks and Birds who spy on them.

I have seen the interview of Shaul Mofaz. This guy is a walking Joke. He also said that Israel should get involved in Syria to save the Syrians from Assad. Un-frickin'-believable.

Well, the Mossad do have priors.

BTW, Loinboy, since Shaul Mofaz is from Kadima, little 101 Israeli politics, the Kadima party is the greatest inside enemy of the Likud party. They will say anything to bash and slander our Prime Minister.

I have yet to seen what Kadima DOES to bring a better future for Israel.

the poor idiot involved himself in analyzing that this or that politician in Israel SAYS ABOUT HIS OPPONENTS he is desperate next he will bring up TAX RETURNS

Well, the Mossad do have priors.

The Mossad works in misterious ways....

Yet, when you point them out, you should find proof of their blaim.

BTW, Loinboy, since Shaul Mofaz is from Kadima, little 101 Israeli politics, the Kadima party is the greatest inside enemy of the Likud party. They will say anything to bash and slander our Prime Minister.

The Likud Party's roots are from Irgun. As far as I'm concerned, they're terrorists no different than Hamas.

The Likud Party's roots are from Irgun. As far as I'm concerned, they're terrorists no different than Hamas.

That is your own opinion, but that's not the point. The Likud is chosen in a democratic way. Just like people out there said Hamas is legitimate for being voted for in a democratic way?

Kadima is enemy of Likud. It's not less corrupted than the Likud, and even more. They are inside enemies. No matter what happens, the Kadima party will always go against the Likud. Livni and Mofaz will say anything to resist the view of Likud, even in case it's obviously truthful to Israel.

Many don't trust the view of Livni or Mofaz, because not only it's not honest, it comes from a place when they simply go against the head party of Israel, no matter what it will bring for the nation.

That is the point. Personal opinions you hold, are all nice, but that is all they are.

At the end of the day, it's MY vote, not yours.:redface:

Mhmm, But I thought you see Hamas as freedom fighters?

That is your own opinion, but that's not the point. The Likud is chosen in a democratic way. Just like people out there said Hamas is legitimate for being voted for in a democratic way?

Kadima is enemy of Likud. It's not less corrupted than the Likud, and even more. They are inside enemies. No matter what happens, the Kadima party will always go against the Likud. Livni and Mofaz will say anything to resist the view of Likud, even in case it's obviously truthful to Israel.

Many don't trust the view of Livni or Mofaz, because not only it's not honest, it comes from a place when they simply go against the head party of Israel, no matter what it will bring for the nation.

That is the point. Personal opinions you hold, are all nice, but that is all they are.

Someone needs to resist Likud. They're taking you down a dangerous road.

Someone needs to resist Likud. They're taking you down a dangerous road.

Israel has all sorts of political parties. Many of them resist Likud.

Sadly, it became a circus, none of them really cares about us, or our people, most of them care nothing but of their chairs.

Currently, the one person who might just a little care for the people themselves, is Shelli Yachimovitch. I would have voted for her, because she's the least insane of them all, but she's a leftist, and I don't belong to the left side of the political map

Last edited:

Sadly, it became a circus, none of them really cares about us, or our people, most of them care nothing but of their chairs.

Currently, the one person who might just a little care for the people themselves, is Sheli Yahimovitch. I would have voted for her, because she's the least insane of them all, but she's a leftist, and I don't belong to the left side of the political map
I think you should.

Lefties are kick-ass!

Currently, the one person who might just a little care for the people themselves, is Sheli Yahimovitch. I would have voted for her, because she's the least insane of them all, but she's a leftist, and I don't belong to the left side of the political map
I think you should.

Lefties are kick-ass!

Leftists are minority that IMO don't read the reality as it is. I don't find my way with opinions like of Yariv Oppenheimer or any of his friends. That is not me.

Forum List

Back