'Israel making threats over compensation for Jews'

Good article the islamic response should be expected-----it is based in islamic ideology and shariah law which is very definite and even specific "MUSLIMS ARE ENTITLED, NON MUSLIMS ARE NOT ENTITLED"
in fact-----islamic courts function on this fascinating basis

Good article the islamic response should be expected-----it is based in islamic ideology and shariah law which is very definite and even specific "MUSLIMS ARE ENTITLED, NON MUSLIMS ARE NOT ENTITLED"

Yes, though, it is not a matter of Shari'a and Islam, it's matter of claiming back what our nation has lost. Why it is a response to the Palestinian claim only, is beyond me. We should demand it because it's RIGHT, is all.

Go for it.

I cannot tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I hold my optimism, though.

Everyone should have equal rights.

The only problem I see is Israel trying to tie this to the Palestinian refugees.

Those are two completely separate issues. They are totally unrelated.

Very true. I agree.

It is like that time when we say we recognize the historic Armanian Holocaust just because we were pissed with the Turks.

That was kinda stupid. Israel should recognize the Armanian tragedy no matter the relationship with the Turks or not (even though, that if we did that 10 years ago, they would not have been that happy with us). Israeli children should learn about the Armanian Genocide to be able to understand the Jewish Holocaust as well.

I cannot tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I hold my optimism, though.

The only problem I see is Israel trying to tie this to the Palestinian refugees.

Very true. I agree.

It is like that time when we say we recognize the historic Armanian Holocaust just because we were pissed with the Turks.

That was kinda stupid. Israel should recognize the Armanian tragedy no matter the relationship with the Turks or not (even though, that if we did that 10 years ago, they would not have been that happy with us). Israeli children should learn about the Armanian Genocide to be able to understand the Jewish Holocaust as well.

There is another tie I do not agree with. The holocaust Is completely unrelated to this conflict. The Palestinians had nothing to do with it.

Very true. I agree.

There is another tie I do not agree with. The holocaust Is completely unrelated to this conflict. The Palestinians had nothing to do with it.

The Arab leadership in our homeland supported the killings of Hitler. Sorry, but that's a fact.

They did nothing, but they supported behind the curtain.

Very true. I agree.

The Arab leadership in our homeland supported the killings of Hitler. Sorry, but that's a fact.

So did the Palestinians supply troops, money, weapons?

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine is a book written by author Edwin Black, documenting the agreement between Zionist Jews and Adolf Hitler to help create a Jewish state in Palestine, in return for an end of a global boycott of Nazi Germany that had threatened to bring it down in its first days of power.
The Transfer Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the invasion of Poland and the onset of World War II in 1939, the practical continuation of the Haavara agreement became impossible. In 1940, representatives of the underground Zionist group Lehi met with von Hentig to propose direct military cooperation with the Nazis for the continuation of the transfer of European Jews to Palestine
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor Jews were of no interest to the zionists and were left to their fate

Last edited:

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine is a book written by author Edwin Black, documenting the agreement between Zionist Jews and Adolf Hitler to help create a Jewish state in Palestine, in return for an end of a global boycott of Nazi Germany that had threatened to bring it down in its first days of power.
The Transfer Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the invasion of Poland and the onset of World War II in 1939, the practical continuation of the Haavara agreement became impossible. In 1940, representatives of the underground Zionist group Lehi met with von Hentig to propose direct military cooperation with the Nazis for the continuation of the transfer of European Jews to Palestine
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor Jews were of no interest to the zionists and were left to their fate

They if anything, agreed to "Ha'avara" which meant "to transfet".

Not to DESTROY.

Your logic fails.

military cooperation with the Nazis by the underground Zionist group Lehi Means nothing to you?

Any news on them grad missiles fired into Eilat, did they find anything?

Last edited:

Please try and stay on topic rather than just rant.

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam, nor Sharia, nor Islamic courts.

As for the OP, I think this is poor poicy from Israel. Once again Israel seems more content to delay and derail settlements than commit to peaceful co-existance. I can only hope the Israeli people vote more effectively next time around.

Please try and stay on topic rather than just rant.

This thread has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam, nor Sharia, nor Islamic courts.

As for the OP, I think this is poor poicy from Israel. Once again Israel seems more content to delay and derail settlements than commit to peaceful co-existance. I can only hope the Israeli people vote more effectively next time around.

the issue of COMPENSATION is germane to the topic-----as if the reason why arabs (muslims) believe that they should be compensated for imaginary losses while jews should not be compensated for real losses. In fact it is the basis for the entire problem. Muslims truly believe that the entire middle east is "MUSLIM LAND" I did not invent or imagine the idea -------so muslims have told me from the very first muslim I ever encountered------almost 50 years ago-----the son of a pakistani diplomat informed me that the entire middle east is "MUSLIM LAND" obviously he was parroting his father and the islamic partyline. Since that time I learned more -----even the ENTIRE indian subcontinent is "MSULIM LAND" To deny that this "ideology" has importance in the MINDSET of the populations involved is ---idiotic. That which a people call "LAW" is very significant in their understanding of what is "RIGHT" and what is "WRONG" In the islamic world it is RIGHT that muslims own the middle east and jews ---even those who lived in countries before the inception of islam-----simply OWNED NOTHING since that "fact" is an aspect of SHARIAH LAW which muslims consider "divine"

Forum List

Back