Israel pressures U.S. for Iran strike

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
It has been obvious for some time that Israel wants to pressure the U.S. into an attack on Iran...and we know from experience that Israel invariably gets what it desires. The Jewish lobbies in Washington basically shape our foreign policy, so it is not unlikely that U.S. servicemen and women will be called upon to bleed and die for the Jews' right to steal land and punish the native population....Americans are sufficiently stupid to confuse Israel's well-being with our own. Israel is a welfare dependency of the U.S. whose lifestyle far exceeds our own simply due to the innumerable billions given to them while we suffer under an economic depression, credit freeze, jobs crisis, and foreclosure crisis...but the Jews are doing just fine...and they want more cash

This government will doom Israel. When all leaders do is talk, there is nothing to wait for, anyway.

Once Bibi STARTS backing up his statements, and remember Israelis VOTED for him, that day will be the good day.

• Banned
This government will doom Israel. When all leaders do is talk, there is nothing to wait for, anyway.

Once Bibi STARTS backing up his statements, and remember Israelis VOTED for him, that day will be the good day.

Please don't misinterpret my comments amigo---I only hope the Israeli cowards try for an Iran strike, the exercise might be a refreshing departure from the IDF terrorizing women and children...the Iranian forces will fight back, and Israel does not have strategic bombers in its arsenal. The pirates want a U.S. strike so they can sit back and watch U.S. servicemen die for their terrorist state...perhaps Americans will wake up to the scam?

Please don't misinterpret my comments amigo---I only hope the Israeli cowards try for an Iran strike, the exercise might be a refreshing departure from the IDF terrorizing women and children...the Iranian forces will fight back, and Israel does not have strategic bombers in its arsenal. The pirates want a U.S. strike so they can sit back and watch U.S. servicemen die for their terrorist state...perhaps Americans will wake up to the scam?

still doing stand-up comedy? I have no doubt that in time the USA will strike at Iran just as the US attacked your hero Adolf Hitler-------and just as then----islamo nazi pigs will claim THEY DID IT FOR THE JEWS "there is nothing new under the sun"<<king solomon

Ok, since you're a NEWBIE here, let us get some things streight.

First, I am not an "amigoooo" of anyone. Especially with those who tend to use antisemitic remarks.

Second, since we're already ON that subject, let me give you a tiny friendly tip: We all talk, we debate, we argue, we sometimes acts like baboons and curse. But if you're really interested in a normal discussion, you should know that using such trash talk will lead you no-where.

Third, Israel will not attack Iran anytime soon.

• Banned

First, I am not an "amigoooo" of anyone. Especially with those who tend to use antisemitic remarks.

Second, since we're already ON that subject, let me give you a tiny friendly tip: We all talk, we debate, we argue, we sometimes acts like baboons and curse. But if you're really interested in a normal discussion, you should know that using such trash talk will lead you no-where.

Facts seem to have the most lasting bite with you folks...but you should know that so long as you post lies and evasions about the general character of Israel, they will be struck down...Israel is poised to strike at Iran before the November elections in the U.S.---they know that the power of the Jewish lobbies will succeed in pulling the U.S in on their side...the problem is that the domestic population won't tolerate this in the midst of a economic depression largely attributable to the collusion between the banking sector, and their stooges in Washington...know what I mean "amigo"??? LOL

Second, since we're already ON that subject, let me give you a tiny friendly tip: We all talk, we debate, we argue, we sometimes acts like baboons and curse. But if you're really

interested in a normal discussion, you should know that using such trash talk will lead you no-where.

Facts seem to have the most lasting bite with you folks...but you should know that so long as you post lies and evasions about the general character of Israel, they will be struck down...Israel is poised to strike at Iran before the November elections in the U.S.---they know that the power of the Jewish lobbies will succeed in pulling the U.S in on their side...the problem is that the domestic population won't tolerate this in the midst of a economic depression largely attributable to the collusion between the banking sector, and their stooges in Washington...know what I mean "amigo"??? LOL

Of course Israel is "poised" to attack Iran-----Iran has attacked Israel via it its pack of dogs HEZBOLLAH much to your delight the dogs are armed with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BABY BRAIN SMASHING POISON NAIL BOMBS FOR THE HONOR AND GLORY OF THE RAPIST PIG ------but Israel will attack Iran only when events warrant it which they will------very soon -------pay attention to the "arabian sea/persian gulf" and the tensions inflicted on SAUDI ARABIA ------saudi arabia is going to the the KUWAIT ------of Iran which will bring the USA to its door-----in any case you can react at nazi spinal cord level with your REFLEXIVE "the jews made them do it"

• Banned

Second, since we're already ON that subject, let me give you a tiny friendly tip: We all talk, we debate, we argue, we sometimes acts like baboons and curse. But if you're really

interested in a normal discussion, you should know that using such trash talk will lead you no-where.

Of course Israel is "poised" to attack Iran-----Iran has attacked Israel via it its pack of dogs HEZBOLLAH much to your delight the dogs are armed with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BABY BRAIN SMASHING POISON NAIL BOMBS FOR THE HONOR AND GLORY OF THE RAPIST PIG ------but Israel will attack Iran only when events warrant it which they will------very soon -------pay attention to the "arabian sea/persian gulf" and the tensions inflicted on SAUDI ARABIA ------saudi arabia is going to the the KUWAIT ------of Iran which will bring the USA to its door-----in any case you can react at nazi spinal cord level with your REFLEXIVE "the jews made them do it"

Oy vey what a kook....

How old are you again?

There is a way of discussion and of debate. Are you trying to make a classic example of what it means to be the "ugly American"? There are no prizes on THAT compi, I assure you.

Israel will NOT strike Iran any time soon. I happen to know what I'm talking about.

How old are you again?

There is a way of discussion and of debate. Are you trying to make a classic example of what it means to be the "ugly American"? There are no prizes on THAT compi, I assure you.

Israel will NOT strike Iran any time soon. I happen to know what I'm talking about.

It is interesting that you even reference a word like "debate"...a word that obviously holds more of an esoteric meaning to you than to the general population...only last week Israeli officials began ramping up the pressure for a U.S. strike at Iran by claiming that an Israeli strike is imminent...the November elections are the terminus, so it is very likely that something will go down soon. The problem is that an Iran strike frightens the Israelis, so of course they want the U.S. to do their bidding...

How old are you again?

It is interesting that you even reference a word like "debate"...a word that obviously holds more of an esoteric meaning to you than to the general population...only last week Israeli officials began ramping up the pressure for a U.S. strike at Iran by claiming that an Israeli strike is imminent...the November elections are the terminus, so it is very likely that something will go down soon. The problem is that an Iran strike frightens the Israelis, so of course they want the U.S. to do their bidding...

Israel will not attack Iran anytime soon.

I believe that it is very possible that SOMETHING will happen before November that might instigate a conflict with Iran------involving either Israel or the US or both The muslim world is desperate for a DISTRACTION right now------it is falling apart The most likely place for that distration will be SAUDI ARABIA since he who controls saudi arabia CONTROLS THE UMMAH

How old are you again?

incorrect...what do you offer in the way of resource--beyond your own sense of omniscience?

incorrect...what do you offer in the way of resource--beyond your own sense of omniscience?

The simple reason; When an Israeli leader threatens of doing something over and over, it is in 99% of the times, NOT DONE. If Israel IS to make a serious step toward war or operation, it is almost never known till the last minute.

Can I ask for for your sources that are 100% sure that Israel WILL attack?

lets try to be a bit more specific, folks what do you guys mean by "SOON"

The radio keeps telling us of a bing-bang I don't know what, on September-October.

They also said last year that with the Palsetinians addressing the UN, there would be a huge war. Last year the entire Israeli community shook with fear of the "black september" which turned out to be NOTHING. Gurnisht. Nada.

Yeah yeah. Let 'em talk.

Yawn.

The radio keeps telling us of a bing-bang I don't know what, on September-October.

They also said last year that with the Palsetinians addressing the UN, there would be a huge war. Last year the entire Israeli community shook with fear of the "black september" which turned out to be NOTHING. Gurnisht. Nada.

Yeah yeah. Let 'em talk.

Yawn.

I only hope that Israel reinforces its reckless saber-rattling with actions...the cowards will be in for a nice surprise, and the world will rejoice when Iranian rockets obliterate large swaths of Tel Aviv...Haifa...etc Oooohhhh Christmas will arrive early this year!!!!

Yeah yeah. Let 'em talk.

Yawn.

I only hope that Israel reinforces its reckless saber-rattling with actions...the cowards will be in for a nice surprise, and the world will rejoice when Iranian rockets obliterate large swaths of Tel Aviv...Haifa...etc Oooohhhh Christmas will arrive early this year!!!!

That will not happen.

Why do you take so much joy thinking of Israeli civilians dying?

Not to mention putting "Christmas" wishing on the same sentence.

Jesus was a Jew.

Yeah yeah. Let 'em talk.

Yawn.

That will not happen.

Why do you take so much joy thinking of Israeli civilians dying?

Not to mention putting "Christmas" wishing on the same sentence.

Jesus was a Jew.

Jesus was a myth...and I hardly envy the prospect of civilian deaths---in the Cast-Lead sense, but I do anticipate a termination date on Israel's crimes...if history teaches any constants, it is that oppressive states are bounded by their own actions...eventually they fall under the weight of their own misdeed...this will happen to both Israel and its hypocritical U.S. sponsor..

Israel pressures U.S. for Iran strike

Israel has planes and bombs. What is stopping them from using them?

Blah...Blah... Blah... Put up or shut up. Iran is not now nor will it EVER be a threat to the U S. Fight your own wars Jews.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back