Israel makes it clear it will bomb Iran within 30 days

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Get it over with, our president is too feckless and cowardly to do anything about Iran on his own. He's too busy bumping his gums. He doesn't mind funding your enemies either.

Sincerely,

The Pro Israel wing of the Tea Party.

Last edited:
Israel issues warning on report on Iran bomb

A new report that says Iran may need as little as a month to produce enough uranium for a nuclear bomb is further evidence for why Israel will take military action before that happens, an Israeli defense official said Friday.

OBAMA

OBAMA

OBAMA

4 MORE TERMS

4 MORE TERMS
If I was President, I'd park the USS Ronald Reagan off Israel's coast and tell Big Ben, if I see any of your jets heading towards Iran, I'm gonna blow them out of the sky! I'd also tell him, unless you can provide a "smoking gun" that their nuclear program has been weaponized, you need to shut your fucking mouth!

There is absolutely no evidence Iran's nuclear program has been weaponized. Even our own intelligence agencies say this. Unfortunately, Obama's pulling a George Bush and not listening to his intel experts.

The Obama administration is ignoring the facts of his own intelligence agencies who confirmed in a March 23rd, 2012 Reuters special report titled ‘Intel shows Iran nuclear threat not imminent.’ The report stated:

The United States, European allies and even Israel generally agree on three things about Iran’s nuclear program: Tehran does not have a bomb, has not decided to build one, and is probably years away from having a deliverable nuclear warhead.
And on the subject of weapons, if Iran is developing any new ones, they're for defensive actions against an invading force, not offensive actions to invade another country. This was the conclusion of a Senate hearing committee back in 2010.

In April 2010, Senate Committee on Armed Services hearing with Defense Intelligence Agency director Ronald Burgess stated on record that “Iran’s military strategy is designed to defend against external threats, particularly from the United States and Israel” and “to slow an invasion and force a diplomatic solution to hostilities.”
This was re-stated in a Senate hearing in 2012.

...in 2012, a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing [stated] that “Iran is unlikely to initiate or intentionally provoke a conflict or launch a preemptive attack.”
I'm really getting sick of all these war-mongering assholes, who get their ya-ya's out bombing brown people.

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Get it over with, our president is too feckless and cowardly to do anything about Iran on his own. He's too busy bumping his gums. He doesn't mind funding your enemies either.

Sincerely,

This is where you and I disagree.

WTF makes you think we need to do anything about Iran?

GTFO of the Middle East. That will solve all our foreign problems.

k thx

Let them....

Iran isn't stupid enough to use nukes.
I look at it this way...

...if a country is smart enough to build a nuclear bomb, they are also smart enough to know if they use that nuclear bomb, their country will glow in the dark.

I agree.

Iran is doing what any other nation would do if being threatened by the largest military machine in history --- deterring that military machine from subjugating it.

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Sincerely,

Twenty-six and healthy. You need to enlist today! Yor country needs you.

Yep, sign the fuck up. I don't normally agree with these people either.

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Sincerely,

Obama doesn't have Putin so bail him out on this one. Obummer couldn't whip his way out of a wet paper sack

-Geaux

I agree.

Iran is doing what any other nation would do if being threatened by the largest military machine in history --- deterring that military machine from subjugating it.
The majority of their population is a bunch of kids under 30 that are just waiting for the old theocracy to die off so they can where Levi's in public again.

And quite frankly, they're just like us when we were that age.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulm4Gj406E8]illegal Rave Party in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

That video is no different than a typical spring break at South Beach.

Only in Iran, currently, it's illegal.

ObamaandIrangif.jpg

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Sincerely,

Maybe if we can get the Pro-Israel wing of the Teabaggers to move to Israel and wait for Jesus to come back, we might all be better off.

We can just set up a big trailer park on the West Bank.

Anyway, to treat this seriously, Bibi is making noises again, because he knows he lacks the military capacity to do anything about Iran.

Dear Benjamin Netanyahu,

Sincerely,

Twenty-six and healthy. You need to enlist today! Yor country needs you.

Which country?

Wouldn't take him with his Bi-Polar disorder.

Go for it. I really REALLY hope Iran has one before that happens..nothing could make me happier than seeing Israel erased from the map...jews whining about the new holohoax...blah blah blah...would be a very happy day.

Forum List

Back