Israel is a great friend to us but....

Was John F. Kennedy Jewish, dink? You're allowed to be dumb. It's the only thing you excel at :clap2:

It's a simple question. It has a simple answer. I would never claim a person has to be Jewish to support Israel, I am just trying to see where you are coming from.

In other words, I am trying to figure out what your major fucking malfunction is.

Maybe, if you take your mental illness meds like the nice nurse asked you to do, you'll be able to think clearly, psycho.

Was John F. Kennedy Jewish, dink? You're allowed to be dumb. It's the only thing you excel at :clap2:

It's a simple question. It has a simple answer. I would never claim a person has to be Jewish to support Israel, I am just trying to see where you are coming from.

In other words, I am trying to figure out what your major fucking malfunction is.

Maybe, if you take your mental illness meds like the nice nurse asked you to do, you'll be able to think clearly, psycho.

Oh, you are a psychiatrist now?

What "mental illness" do I have? What medications should I be on? And what medical meaning does the term "psycho" have?

Are you saying I am psychotic? Would you even recognize the symptoms of psychosis if you saw it? Doubtful?

Was Ted Bundy psychotic? Was Jared Laughner? Was Tim McVey?

This should be fun.

What "mental illness" do I have? What medications should I be on? And what medical meaning does the term "psycho" have?

Are you saying I am psychotic? Would you even recognize the symptoms of psychosis if you saw it? Doubtful?

This should be fun.

Is there any doubt of your mental illness? Hopefully, they keep you away from sharp objects.

This should be fun.

Is there any doubt of your mental illness? Hopefully, they keep you away from sharp objects.

I doubt that you know what in the fuck you are talking about.

But if you want to talk psych, let's do it. Let's discuss defense mechanisms.

As in, I suspect you are utilizing the immature defense mechanism of "projection" when you are unable to restrain yourself from calling other people homosexual or perhaps mentally ill.

Or perhaps it's "displacement". What's the matter, did your boss yell at you today and you need to vent?

This should be fun.

As in, I suspect you are utilizing the immature defense mechanism of "projection" when you are unable to restrain yourself from calling other people homosexual or perhaps mentally ill.

Or perhaps it's "displacement". What's the matter, did your boss yell at you today and you need to vent?

Maybe, if you focused more on your failed professional and personal life and less on Israel, you wouldn't be so utterly messed up. Just saying

How can the nazis here use the internet when Google, Yahoo, Microsoft and Intel all rely on Israel for their technologies?

Also, how can the nazis use their iPads, iPhones and iPods when their solid state memory is from Israel?

It also must be hard for nazis to get by without driving since the automobile is based on innovations from Siegfried Marcus who was Jewish.

And, you better hope you don't get polio since you didn't get a polio vaccine discovered by Jonas Salk, a Jew.

Last edited:

Maybe, if you focused more on your failed professional and personal life and less on Israel, you wouldn't be so utterly messed up. Just saying

What professional life? Do tell. I am about to enter my professional life. Hard to fail something you haven't started yet.

Maybe if you focuses on making a coherent point, we wouldn't think you were a total dumbfuck.

... and if the politicians don't toe-the-line, their lobby will bankroll their adversaries.

The Christian lobby, dope?
Christians United for Israel has grown to become the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States and one of the leading Christian grassroots movements in the world. CUFI spans all fifty states and reaches millions with our message. Each year CUFI holds hundreds of pro-Israel events in cities around the country. And each July, thousands of pro-Israel Christians gather in Washington, D.C. to participate in the CUFI Washington Summit and make their voices heard in support of Israel and the Jewish people.
Our impact has been immediate. Our growth has been phenomenal. And we've only just begun.

Christians United for Israel: Welcome

Are you Jewish? If so, I can at least see the point behind your inane rants and your loyalty to Israel.

Tell me you aren't one of those fundamentalist Christian "We support Israel because the book of Revelation told us it had to exist to usher in the coming of Jesus and Armageddon" goof balls.

It's fairly obvious. He's a self-loathing muslim.

Are you Jewish? If so, I can at least see the point behind your inane rants and your loyalty to Israel.

Tell me you aren't one of those fundamentalist Christian "We support Israel because the book of Revelation told us it had to exist to usher in the coming of Jesus and Armageddon" goof balls.

"Projection"

All muslimes are self-loathing. It comes from following a bogus cult concocted by an illiterate, cave-dwelling pedophile and caravan hijacker.

Jews brought the world the 10 Commandments when the rest of the world was burying their babies alive.

Forum List

Back