Israel ignores intl law with Gaza bombing, enjoys US, UK support

btw, i haven't seen or heard from mr bliar, and yet he is supposed to be the me peace envoy, or some such thing.
sweetie he has been on the radio 4 news es all day

talking sense for once

radio 4 is better than tv by far especially at 10

Sweetie dearest, a far greater number of people watch the news on TV rather than listen to R4 - so I for one would have expected him to be popping up all over the place in view of his 'job'. FYI, I ration my R4 exposure now to Saturday - the funny show then 'Any Questions', and 'Any 'Answers', normally turned off as soon as the crappy play starts, and of course its R4 in the car.

apparently obama has asked that egypt, turkey and other arab countries put pressure on hamas to cease and desist. Good on obama :clap2:
also pressure on israel not to escalate further, angel

you left that out

i wonder why????

William hague, phoney blair, ETC ETC ETC all explicitly said both sides

you did not

do you only have one angel eye??

I JUST LISTENED TO RADIO 4 NEWS AT 10

SUPERB DISCUSSION BETWEEN AN ARAB AND A JEWISH EXPERT ON GAZA CRISIS

AGREEING TOTALLY WITH EACH OTHER

NUTTER-YAHOO WANTS TO WIN THE ELECTION
HAMAS IS IN A DEEP INTERNAL POWER STRUGGLE
BOTH ARE RECKLESSLY GAMBLING AWAY PRECIOUS CIVILIAN LIVES
A REAL MIRACLE SO FEW HAVE DIED YET

TOO SOPHISTICATED FOR YOU?
TOO BOTH- SIDED?

I HOPE AND TRUST NOT

DIFFICULT TO FOCUS ON OUR HAJ WITH ALL THE SAD TRAGEDIES IN GREATER GAZA
BUT I HAVE POSTED AN UPDATE ON THE HAJ THREAD

MISSING OUR ROSIE TODAY....

P.S. ARE YOU LISTENING TO THE LIAR'S GOSPEL ON RADIO 4 BOOK AT BEDTIME
RIGHT UP YOUR STREET I THINK
A RELIGIOUS DRAMA SET IN JESUS'S ERA IN PALESTINE BUT JEWISH ORIENTED
HERE'S THE LINK
BBC Radio 4 - Book at Bedtime, The Liars' Gospel, Episode 4

Thank you for the link, (I think) Kvetch.
It is certainly no 'miracle' there have been so few fatalities thus far. It is down to the fact that Hamas don't have the ability and range to target precisely and Israel have Iron Dome AND take as much care as is humanly possible to avoid killing civillians. They have apparently taken out dozens of undergrround and above ground medium and long range missile manufacturing and storage sites, and considering how densely populated is Gaza, have managed to minimise civilian fatalities and casualties probably as much as is possible. Well done to them for the efforts they make in this area :eusa_clap:.

BTW, I haven't seen or heard from Mr Bliar, and yet he is supposed to be the ME Peace Envoy, or some such thing.

Thats just an title to justify his inflated salary, as payment for allowing the Tube bombings to go ahead, he lives in israel as he could not walk down any UK street:eusa_shhh:

Well I live in the UK and I despise him and his Mesianic smugness, but I'm not sure he cannot walk down a UK street exactly.

I Hope that Iran and Syria soon put "pressure" on israel to cease and desist

Norty, norty, Jos.
Isn't it very telling, Anjelica, that Yusef Mohammed has nothing to say about the Syrian leaders and the rebels ceasing and desisting their killings. Over 30,000 have been killed so far and who knows the enormous amount of those wounded, and Yusef Mohammed is apparently not concerned with this. As long as no Jews are involved, he closes his eyes to whomever the Muslims are killing.

BTW, I haven't seen or heard from Mr Bliar, and yet he is supposed to be the ME Peace Envoy, or some such thing.

Thats just an title to justify his inflated salary, as payment for allowing the Tube bombings to go ahead, he lives in israel as he could not walk down any UK street:eusa_shhh:

Well I live in the UK and I despise him and his Mesianic smugness, but I'm not sure he cannot walk down a UK street exactly.
Blair is a lifelong zionist
a dedicated paid up member of the highly influential Labour Friends of Israel from his earliest days till now

I despise him for the same reasons you do; plus his deeply Faustian megalomania.

And he stole the soul from the Labour Party I was brought up in and once loved.

After Blair converted to his wife's Catholicism, I went to midnight mass at Westminster Cathedral on Xmas eve.

To my surprise and delight, the Cardinal himself greeted us all on our exit.

I said to him; "I bet it will take you all year to hear Phoney Blair's confession!"

He threw his head back and laughed out loud and heartily and shook my hand warmly with his Xmas blessings! Good man, that...now retired.

mamzer----I have given up sherri in favor of BOURBON
glad to hear it mommy dearest mata ji

you were wastin so much time and space on her
when you are sorely missed elsewhere.

bourbon, eh?

is that what we will drink dancing round the kaba stone
with the blassings of the newly liberated allat?

I thnk bhang lassi would be more appropriate;
she might even share her stash with us!

osho used to drink that all the time
and so did I until you adopted me
and I quit and went straight with our true zionism

Forum List

Back