Israel ignores intl law with Gaza bombing, enjoys US, UK support

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
The latest attacks by Israel against Gaza have been condemned as a violation of international law. However the US and UK have given their unwavering support to the new strikes on Gaza. US President Barack Obama “reiterated US support for Israel's right to self-defense in light of rocket attacks from Gaza” in a phone call to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday. Meanwhile UK Foreign Secretary William Hague also stepped forward in Israel’s defense, claiming that Hamas “bears principle responsibility” for the Israeli attacks on Gaza. Israel has now reportedly hit over 200 “targets” in Gaza, killing 13 and injuring over 120 people. The unwavering support by the US and the UK is astounding, considering Israel has yet to comply with to any of the resolutions passed
Israel ignores intl law with Gaza bombing, enjoys US, UK support (PHOTOS) — RT

The latest attacks by Israel against Gaza have been condemned as a violation of international law. However the US and UK have given their unwavering support to the new strikes on Gaza. US President Barack Obama “reiterated US support for Israel's right to self-defense in light of rocket attacks from Gaza” in a phone call to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday. Meanwhile UK Foreign Secretary William Hague also stepped forward in Israel’s defense, claiming that Hamas “bears principle responsibility” for the Israeli attacks on Gaza. Israel has now reportedly hit over 200 “targets” in Gaza, killing 13 and injuring over 120 people. The unwavering support by the US and the UK is astounding, considering Israel has yet to comply with to any of the resolutions passed
Israel ignores intl law with Gaza bombing, enjoys US, UK support (PHOTOS) — RT

Apparently Obama has asked that Egypt, Turkey and other Arab countries put pressure on Hamas to cease and desist. Good on Obama :clap2:

• Banned
I Hope that Iran and Syria soon put "pressure" on israel to cease and desist

the latest attacks by israel against gaza have been condemned as a violation of international law. However the us and uk have given their unwavering support to the new strikes on gaza. Us president barack obama “reiterated us support for israel's right to self-defense in light of rocket attacks from gaza” in a phone call to israeli prime minister benjamin netanyahu on wednesday. Meanwhile uk foreign secretary william hague also stepped forward in israel’s defense, claiming that hamas “bears principle responsibility” for the israeli attacks on gaza. Israel has now reportedly hit over 200 “targets” in gaza, killing 13 and injuring over 120 people. The unwavering support by the us and the uk is astounding, considering israel has yet to comply with to any of the resolutions passed
israel ignores intl law with gaza bombing, enjoys us, uk support (photos) — rt

apparently obama has asked that egypt, turkey and other arab countries put pressure on hamas to cease and desist. Good on obama :clap2:
also pressure on israel not to escalate further, angel

you left that out

i wonder why????

William hague, phoney blair, ETC ETC ETC all explicitly said both sides

you did not

do you only have one angel eye??

I JUST LISTENED TO RADIO 4 NEWS AT 10

SUPERB DISCUSSION BETWEEN AN ARAB AND A JEWISH EXPERT ON GAZA CRISIS

AGREEING TOTALLY WITH EACH OTHER

NUTTER-YAHOO WANTS TO WIN THE ELECTION
HAMAS IS IN A DEEP INTERNAL POWER STRUGGLE
BOTH ARE RECKLESSLY GAMBLING AWAY PRECIOUS CIVILIAN LIVES
A REAL MIRACLE SO FEW HAVE DIED YET

TOO SOPHISTICATED FOR YOU?
TOO BOTH- SIDED?

I HOPE AND TRUST NOT

DIFFICULT TO FOCUS ON OUR HAJ WITH ALL THE SAD TRAGEDIES IN GREATER GAZA
BUT I HAVE POSTED AN UPDATE ON THE HAJ THREAD

MISSING OUR ROSIE TODAY....

P.S. ARE YOU LISTENING TO THE LIAR'S GOSPEL ON RADIO 4 BOOK AT BEDTIME
RIGHT UP YOUR STREET I THINK
A RELIGIOUS DRAMA SET IN JESUS'S ERA IN PALESTINE BUT JEWISH ORIENTED
HERE'S THE LINK
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01nyjmp

Last edited:

apparently obama has asked that egypt, turkey and other arab countries put pressure on hamas to cease and desist. Good on obama :clap2:
also pressure on israel not to escalate further, angel

you left that out

i wonder why????

William hague, phoney blair, ETC ETC ETC all explicitly said both sides

you did not

do you only have one angel eye??

You have a very suspicious nature, Kvetchy. I reported exactly what I read regarding Obama, simple as.

BTW, I haven't seen or heard from Mr Bliar, and yet he is supposed to be the ME Peace Envoy, or some such thing.

BTW, I haven't seen or heard from Mr Bliar, and yet he is supposed to be the ME Peace Envoy, or some such thing.

Thats just an title to justify his inflated salary, as payment for allowing the Tube bombings to go ahead, he lives in israel as he could not walk down any UK street:eusa_shhh:

btw, i haven't seen or heard from mr bliar, and yet he is supposed to be the me peace envoy, or some such thing.
sweetie he has been on the radio 4 news es all day

talking sense for once

radio 4 is better than tv by far especially at 10

btw, i haven't seen or heard from mr bliar, and yet he is supposed to be the me peace envoy, or some such thing.

thats just an title to justify his inflated salary, as payment for allowing the tube bombings to go ahead, he lives in israel as he could not walk down any uk street:eusa_shhh:
not quite, spliffy one

he lives in a 50 million dollar mansion in england paid for by the big banks eg j p morgan he works for and oil sheikhs

he is the quartet...usa ,eu, russia, and un chief rep on the israel palestine issues

a lifelong zionist and a phoney tony b.liar

Last edited:
I Hope that Iran and Syria soon put "pressure" on israel to cease and desist

Syria?

ROFL!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now THAT'S funny!

Syria CONDEMNED Israel's "carnage" today.

What's up with that?:confused::confused::confused:

Aren't they busy butchering THEIR OWN BABIES?
lipushi

i thank hashem that only 3 israelis and 18 gazans have died so far

a real miracle

stay safe, motek

keep us all in touch

Firing rockets and mortars into Israel doesn't violate any law?

Wow

The things you can learn on the internet

you must be new to this board----the person to ask is SHERRI
hello sweetie

where have you been all day???

this is no time to go shopping

did you get drunk at a diwali party and had a hangover, or what??

drunk too much sherri, perhaps....you are casting too many pearls at her, aint ya??

see the updates i posted on our haj thread if you aint too gaza'd out by the killings there

Last edited:

Wow

t2042.gif

Wow

not up to crusader standards are they?

crusaders, mostly franks..(french were called that then) killed 100,000 innocents
when they took over jerusalem in 12th century..........mostly jews

is that your ideal that you revere??

calm down mamzer------there is a war going on------this is not a bunch of french boys playing "french foreign legion" games in tin can armour

Forum List

Back