Israel the brains behind Google

Attachments

• F835929F-EB88-4FF6-8518-B67E052F2AFC.png
    F835929F-EB88-4FF6-8518-B67E052F2AFC.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 10025F4E-A445-424D-B0DA-BD3F3970D330.png
    10025F4E-A445-424D-B0DA-BD3F3970D330.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 32
I get why you people post this stuff, but that makes it no less offensive to many I'm sure. If everything you've posted here is true, does that make up for the horror? And do you people vet your information and sources? At all?

The iron dome is a scam that provides a false sense of security and no real protection. Israeli propagandists dictated the entire narrative and a few brilliant, well-respected Jews, one, a professor emeritus of Science, Technology, and International Security at the MIT, and another, an Israeli missile defense scientist who worked for Rafael, the Iron Dome maker, discovered the truth.

See the problem? It gets better though. Are you aware of how Israel's government handled this situation? They went into attack mode on he scientists and fixed nothing. The Israeli people are still no safer than before and millions have been thrown in the crapper.

I get why you people post this stuff, but that makes it no less offensive to many I'm sure. If everything you've posted here is true, does that make up for the horror? And do you people vet your information and sources? At all?

The iron dome is a scam that provides a false sense of security and no real protection. Israeli propagandists dictated the entire narrative and a few brilliant, well-respected Jews, one, a professor emeritus of Science, Technology, and International Security at the MIT, and another, an Israeli missile defense scientist who worked for Rafael, the Iron Dome maker, discovered the truth.

See the problem? It gets better though. Are you aware of how Israel's government handled this situation? They went into attack mode on he scientists and fixed nothing. The Israeli people are still no safer than before and millions have been thrown in the crapper.

OUTSTANDING POINT. May those Zionists never forget the horror they give the Palestinians with their peace offerings' security fence & land concessions keeping the Palestinians captives in Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back