Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

Ya gotta love 'em for all the laughs they give us. Palestinians are not too bright. They don't even know the first law of the hole --- When you're already in one, STOP DIGGING!

Some things never change. Palestinians are their own worst enemy.

And when they were imported by Iran to brutalize its people during the 2009 uprisings. Iranians will never forget that.
They are really good at being on the wrong side of history.

There is a lot of internet chatter re Israel giving material assistance to the Syrian rebels as is apparently Saudi Arabia. That would include the Mossad recruiting Algerian fighters for the opposition story Sherri pulled off a consistently anti-Israel site.

The largest supplier of arms to the Syrian rebels seems to be the tiny nation of Qatar, though my instincts are telling me to be careful what I swallow as fact here. So far nobody has gone on the record with any of this stuff and the motive to skew the details is strong on all sides. Israel denies direct involvement though it is heavily involved in providing relief to Syrian refugees as previously discussed.

Rationale for Israel assisting Syrian rebels:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4KB3dCCEXU]Mossad vs Assad 'Syrian rebels ally of Israel intelligence' - YouTube[/ame]

Summary of commentary in the video: Israel is alarmed and doing what it can to prevent Assad from transferring illegal war materials to Hezbollah and other enemies of Israel. It would prefer a less well organized and competent al Qaida to be in control in Syria, which is the likely outcome if the rebels prevail, than to leave Assad, sworn enemy of Israel, funneling more destructive power to Israel's enemies.

But internet chatter suggesting Israel conducted airstrikes inside Syria isn't being picked up by any mainstream media and is being denied by Israeli authorities:

Syrian rebels hint Israel behind attack on missile cache | JPost | Israel News

Israel is not involved in the Syrian civil war nor in Egypts internal struggles. No matter what Israel does or does not do, the Arabs in general & Palestinians in particular will blame Israel for their failures & internal massacres of their own people.

I am just thankful & proud of Israel for helping to heal & save the lives of thre innocent Syrian children who are the victims of their own people. Who isn't?

Israel is not involved in the Syrian civil war nor in Egypts internal struggles. No matter what Israel does or does not do, the Arabs in general & Palestinians in particular will blame Israel for their failures & internal massacres of their own people.

Did you hear the latest from Sherri? You see, Israel is now sentencing innocent Palestinians to prison, because they were born Palestinians.

Here it is---

Lipush

What did they do?

Sherri

They were born Palestinian.

Did you hear the latest from Sherri? You see, Israel is now sentencing innocent Palestinians to prison, because they were born Palestinians.

Forum List

Back