Israel Helping Syrian Children In Jordan

My hope is that the Syrian children will see the truth that it isn't the USA &/or Israel who are their enemies, but their own people.

Bravo Israel! I give Israel credit for doing what is right. Help the suffering innocent Syrian children refugees but stay out of Syria as long as their Sunni terrorists on both sides continue to massacre each other in their own country.

Israelis Help Syrian Refugees | United with Israel
I wonder if any Arabs would do the same for Israeli children.

the reverse would never happen..

Israeli Doctors Help Syrian War Victim

ObamacareCA.jpg

A Syrian teenager was released from an Israeli hospital Tuesday after doctors saved her left leg from amputation.

According to Israel Hayom, Israel Defense Forces brought the 15-year-old girl to the hospital after she sustained serious shrapnel injuries to her stomach and both legs. Her right leg was amputated by Syrian medics before she was transported to Ziv Medical Center.

Israel Hayom reported:

Israeli doctors succeeded in saving her left leg, and found a donor to cover the costs of getting a prosthetic leg for her.

Israeli Doctors Help Syrian War Victim | Washington Free Beacon

Bravo Israel! I give Israel credit for doing what is right. Help the suffering innocent Syrian children refugees but stay out of Syria as long as their Sunni terrorists on both sides continue to massacre each other in their own country.

I wonder if israel will take in refugees?

Syrian refugees ?

Well this just proves that every culture has it's good guys, but the sick irony is that their government wants it overrun by terrorists.

The answer to one question up there is no. No Arab nation is going to come to the aid of any Israeli or Jew. The best we can hope from any Arab nation is an agreement not to try to annihilate Israel, Israelis, or Jews.

But kudos to the Israelis for doing a decency in the middle of a giant indecency. It is the reason Israel is worthy of our friendship and support.

Good idea. Then they can claim to be Palestinians. Isn't that how the rest of the Arabs ended up being Palestinians?

israel has a border with syria, can the refugees seek safe haven there??

Good idea. Then they can claim to be Palestinians. Isn't that how the rest of the Arabs ended up being Palestinians?

Mileikowsky was the family name of netanyahu, from Warsaw, Poland
Isn't that how the rest of the jews ended up being ̶P̶a̶l̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ israelis?

No. Given Syria's track record of hostility toward Israel and sworn commitment to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, Israel would be nuts taking in Syrian refugees not knowing if they were true refugees or militants. The very reason that Syria is so hostile to Israel makes the Israeli compassion for a wounded Syrian girl that much more heart warming.

No. Given Syria's track record of hostility toward Israel and sworn commitment to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth, Israel would be nuts taking in Syrian refugees not knowing if they were true refugees or militants. The very reason that Syria is so hostile to Israel makes the Israeli compassion for a wounded Syrian girl that much more heart warming.

I need you to post a link to your claim "sworn commitment to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth" from syria, in your own time

I need you to post a link to your claim "sworn commitment to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth" from syria, in your own time

You know full well that there are plenty of Syrian jihadists who are very hostile towards Israel.

I have never remembered Assad swearing to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

I too would like a link.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I have never remembered Assad swearing to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

I too would like a link.

Perhaps not directly in so many words. But Syria has allied with Iran who is sworn to wipe Israel from the face of the Earth and also supported Hezbollah when it was engaged in hostilities and was sworn to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. All this is checkered with numerous occasions of hostilities, all promoted by Syria, between the two countries. Syria was actively involved as participating nation in the wars of 1948, 1967, and 1973, all intended to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. Syria has never sought peace with Israel and quickly broke one sort of peace treaty that was brokered.

Something akin to being judged by one's company and one's behavor and all that. . . .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back