Israel has the most moral army in the world

So your claim that the IDF is the most immoral army in the world is based on the fact that they break inanimate objects? If you think that demonstrates an unparalleled immorality, the worst army in the world, I'd say you have just delivered the killing blow to your own ass.

Sheesh. THAT was easy. How very disappointing.

There you have it, folks. The most immoral army is the one that doesn't take enough care to the enemies china collection. Murdered half a million people? Made refugees of nearly 7 million people? Pwah. Not even close. The most immoral army in the world threw out a SOFA!
Moral is not trashing someone's house for the same reason a dog licks its balls.

Moral is not treating everyone in Gaza as a terrorist.

Moral is not going in with the attitude there are no innocents.

Moral is not shitting all over the floor.

Then maybe the dogs should stop licking

Then maybe they should stop acting like terrorists

That is standard operational procedure

Then teach the Palestinians how to use a toilet.

Nothing you have posted is substantiated by another source, or by evidence showing the aftermath. Now why is this, or is it another example of fishing for sardines with cargo nets ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Ooooh. And scared the children.
You think its moral to scare kids?

Is it moral to shoot people fishing?

Is it moral to shoot at people harvesting their crops?

Why not you do it all the time

And still no evidence that a boat using a cargo net was fishing for sardines. Were they in boxes of 120 tins ?

You harvest with tractors and not with loudhailers and camera's. Little birdie sitting on a rock, bang and the birdie is still sitting on a rock. Listen carefully and you can hear it is an AK47 being fired and not an IDF sniper rifle

Just pallywood productions with no actual evidence to support the claims.

Like I said, you would have to set down a set of "morals" if you want answers to your OP.

Why? What is "moral" in one belief system, may very well be "immoral" in another. Shoot, you can even get that in the divisions of Christians, because some of them believe that it is okay to go dancing and have a drink or two, where as other denominations consider that to be a venal sin.

Otherwise, all you're going to have here instead of a discussion is people shouting about what THEY believe is "moral".

And.................fwiw....................I don't have any morals. I have a belief system and I have values and ethics that I have taken on from that belief system for myself. Morals are values and ethics imposed on the individual by the group collective, whereas values and ethics that are chosen by the individual themselves are much more likely to be followed.
How could anyone possibly rationalize shooting at people fishing to be a moral act?

And still waiting for the evidence they were fishing, and that they were being shot at by the IDF.

Awww. Thanks, dear. Do I get a prize?! I wanna prize! :beer:
Okay, pick an avatar. Any kind you want and I'll use it for one day.

Just post the picture and I'll take from there.

For not lying, you deserve it.

36d33eae45a93901ccf65139045642c5.jpg

Add the caption "My ass is showing".

I was going to make you do something pro-Israel, but you deserve a little Irish-to-Irish respect.
Now that wasn't nice.

BTW, I don't know how to add the caption, so you'll just have to live with the picture.

As for the moral army...

OMG! And then he defends it. As though the measure of morality is in how one treats inanimate objects. Unbelievable.
A persons home, means more to them, than an inanimate object.

A moral person, would be aware of that fact.

A moral person, would ask themselves how would they like their home treated in that manner?

(And btw, YOU were the one who said that ALL Israelis in the OPT are fair game. Not me. Not Israel. Unbelievable).
Hey, how 'bout that? You didn't lie this time.

A moral person would not allow their home to be used as a rocket launch site.

A moral person would not allow their children to be used as human shields

A moral person would not allow their children to be taught to kill others in schools

AND LASTLY A MORAL PERSON WOULD NOT FIRE ILLEGAL WEAPONS OR PLANT BOMBS HOPING TO MASS MURDER CHILDREN.

Ooooh. And scared the children.
Yes, thank you for validating my statement.

Sure, so your claim is that scaring the children makes a much more immoral army than murdering half a million people and displacing seven million does?

Come on. We are not arguing that armies, or individuals in armies, commit immoral acts. We are trying to create a system to evaluate the MOST immoral army in the world.

Scaring children does not cut it compared to murdering half a million or six million people.

If we allow for this to be used then why cant we use it against the Palestinians as a whole for allowing hamas to fire illegal weapons at Israel and causing PTSD in Israeli children

Making this thread was a mistake, I believe. Israel's army has to deal with situations and elements that no other army in the world has to deal with. Shusha gave the rabid anti-Semites a good excuse to begin showing these out-of-context Youtubes, which depict the brave Israeli soldiers in the worst possible light.

Like I said, you would have to set down a set of "morals" if you want answers to your OP.

Why? What is "moral" in one belief system, may very well be "immoral" in another. Shoot, you can even get that in the divisions of Christians, because some of them believe that it is okay to go dancing and have a drink or two, where as other denominations consider that to be a venal sin.

Otherwise, all you're going to have here instead of a discussion is people shouting about what THEY believe is "moral".

And.................fwiw....................I don't have any morals. I have a belief system and I have values and ethics that I have taken on from that belief system for myself. Morals are values and ethics imposed on the individual by the group collective, whereas values and ethics that are chosen by the individual themselves are much more likely to be followed.

I see your point. I hope you continue to participate on this thread, 'cause I like your thoughts and I think they contribute highly to the discussion.

We are trying to build a scale here which defines the most heinous acts of immorality and quantifies them in terms of severity and frequency.

Can we all agree that breaking an inanimate object (even in order to punish a person by that act) is LESS severe of an infraction of morality than killing a human?

You know, I consider the unnecessary breaking of someone else's property to be immoral in the context of the military, because it shows a lack of good order and discipline.

Conversely, I believe that killing someone who is shooting at you and your fellow military members to be "moral" in the sense that I am saving my own.

So, like I said, maybe this conversation could be helped along if you could define exactly what is moral and not, because otherwise it is just going to go round and round, with little actual debate and discussion, just a whole bunch of name calling and saying you're wrong.

Morality is what the individual makes it, and cant be laid down in stone. I find using hospitals, schools and mosques as rocket launch sites to be immoral. But I don't find those same sites being destroyed for that reason to be immoral. I find firing illegal weapons at Israeli children to be immoral. But I don't see the bombing of those sites in civilian areas to be immoral. I see the use of fishing boats to smuggle in weapons to use against Israeli children to be immoral. But I don't see firing warning shots across their bows to be immoral.

I FIND ALL THAT HAMAS DOES WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE ARAB MUSLIMS IN GAZA TO BE IMMORAL, BUT I DONT FIND THE ISRAELI RESPONCES TO BE IMMORAL.

Awww. Thanks, dear. Do I get a prize?! I wanna prize! :beer:
Okay, pick an avatar. Any kind you want and I'll use it for one day.

Just post the picture and I'll take from there.

For not lying, you deserve it.

36d33eae45a93901ccf65139045642c5.jpg

Add the caption "My ass is showing".

I was going to make you do something pro-Israel, but you deserve a little Irish-to-Irish respect.
Now that wasn't nice.

BTW, I don't know how to add the caption, so you'll just have to live with the picture.

As for the moral army...

Resisting arrest and that is normal even for the US. Or is it now normal to shoot people in the back cos they are black innit

Making this thread was a mistake, I believe. Israel's army has to deal with situations and elements that no other army in the world has to deal with. Shusha gave the rabid anti-Semites a good excuse to begin showing these out-of-context Youtubes, which depict the brave Israeli soldiers in the worst possible light.
You see the IDF kicking and beating children. What could you possibly say that would justify what you see in the video?

The lack of outrage from the Israeli kiss-ass crowd, proves that none of them have a clue as to what morality is and are not qualified to render any judgment of such on the IDF.

It does make good theatre, doesn't it?
Go fuck yourself, troll-whore.

You want to tell us why you enjoy children being beaten?
As I noted, this makes good theatre. The Pal'istanian Arab terrorists exploited Shirley Temper for as long as they could use that farce for Pallywood Productions, Inc.

These silly Pallywood Productions, Inc. YouTube videos you cut and paste are designed for you slow adult types who are willing to mouth the bait.

Forum List

Back