Israel Has Gone To The UN

Not true, Princess. As you already stated Hamas is committed to eternal war with Israel so when Israel destroys Hamas it will be a clear-cut case of self-defense. Thanks for the info.
That's what you say, it's not what Hamas leaders have said.

In fact, it's what BecauseIKnowJackShit said:
"Hamas is completely right Israel will never make land concessions unless they capture it during a war" - BecauseIKnowJackShit

You misunderstood, Hamas has said if Israel is wiling to make any land concessions at all, end the settlements and the siege on Gaza. They are open to a two state solution.

But when you have netanyhu in power who rejected almost everything. How do you negotiate with Netanyhu who won't even allow your represantives there?

Dude are you having a meltdown? This guy is diverting from everything and ranting and calling me names. What a bigoted coward.

Translation: BecauseIKnowJackShit has once again failed to support any of his bogus claims except to say "because I know." I understand you are embarrassed by your performance, Princess, but if you're gonna post on a public board you should be prepared to have your silliness challenged.
I do notice you even fail to quote that to which you are responding. Evidently you are aware just of just how silly you appear.

You appear to be silly and mental and bipolar. Don't try to reiterate your own thought process of people who don't agree with Israel over and over. Everyone who disagrees with you is silly. Go fuck yourself twat

Having a "meltdown," Princess? :lol::lol::lol:

No, it's clear who's having a meltdown and throwing as much as insults as he can that don't mean anything hahah

Again your lying and trying to demonize Hamas so the Amerian public will keep their mouths shut whenever Israel decides to go on a massacre. Hamas was elected democratically. So that's a false allegation. What does PA get when it try's to accept Israeli policies? More settlements and more Israeli control over the West Bank and their borders and their policies. They aren't free. Israel tries to play down all chances of Palestinian sovereignty with their requests. Palestinians get nothing. It's all talk and games

Toomuch neither said nor implied that Hamas isn't the duly elected gov't of Gaza, Princess, so your claim that he lied is actually your lie.

You always deflect. What a pathetic indivual you are. Hamas was democratically elected by an election pushed for by Bush on purpose so they can blockade Gaza immedialtliy. And you still want call yourselves humane. Go eat shit

You sound particularly shrill and desperate, Princess. Take a chill pill and stop lying.

SAYIT has a mental breakdown when someone exposes Israel's intentions and lies. As well as Bush's lies. Their intention was to blockade Gaza right away. What "peaceful" people. They are peaceful as long as you let them occupy your and and obey them and let them build settlements

The principal obstacle to peace is the "occupation".
Nothing will happen until that ends.

There will be no end to the "occupation" until there is peace.
There will be no peace until you end the occupation.
That's the first step.

Wrong.
There will be no end to the "occupation" until you make peace with Israel.
Peace is the first step.

Dude Yale? They are so pro Israel and the Avalon project? Hamas doesn't need to change their statements at all. They always have to worry about a possible Israeli invasion. Hamas has stated many times its willing to go to a two state solution and willing to make a travel road from West Bank and Gaza. But netanyhau doesn't want that

The Hamas leadership has never committed to a peaceful two state solution. They have hinted at times they would accept a Palestinian state in the territories as an intermediate step towards their goal of capturing "every inch of Palestine".

The Hamas dictatorship in Gaza is the principal obstacle to peace and prosperity and democracy for all the Palestinian Arabs in both Gaza and the West Bank. It has rendered the PA impotent to negotiate any major agreement with Israel and it has caused donor nations to lose confidence in any future peaceful solution and become reluctant to support the Palestinian Arabs.

Your suggestion that Yale has falsified the Hamas Covenant is beneath contempt.

Again your lying and trying to demonize Hamas so the Amerian public will keep their mouths shut whenever Israel decides to go on a massacre. Hamas was elected democratically. So that's a false allegation. What does PA get when it try's to accept Israeli policies? More settlements and more Israeli control over the West Bank and their borders and their policies. They aren't free. Israel tries to play down all chances of Palestinian sovereignty with their requests. Palestinians get nothing. It's all talk and games

Yeah, right, the American public is paying a lot of attention to what I post on this board. Are you nuts?

There are no lies in my post. Hamas was democratically elected in 2006, and their term in office expired in 2009. Since then they have consistently opposed new elections, including the ones scheduled for Oct. 20. The Palestinian Arabs in the West Bank will get to vote but Hamas will prevent the Arabs in Gaza from voting. Hamas is in power now only because it has more guns than any other group in Gaza. It is clearly a dictatorship and the principal obstacle to democracy for the Palestinian Arabs.

Hamas' consistent opposition to any negotiations with Israel has undeniably rendered Abbas impotent to negotiate any major agreement with Israel and forced him to void negotiations with the result that donor nations have lost confidence in the possibility of a negotiated peaceful two state agreement and have become increasingly reluctant to support the PA. Before you gloat too much about the PA's problems consider that half the money the PA collects goes to pay all government salaries and institutional expenses in Gaza, and the Hamas government pays for nothing that does not directly benefit Hamas. So Hamas has become the principal obstacle to peace and prosperity for all Palestinian Arabs.

Toomuchtime, I bet you're one of those guys who believes Hamas took Gaza by force too? There were fatah militsnts who had a lot of more weopons btw....they were torturing Hamas policeman before the election. He goes by the name Samih al madhun....everybody knew he was doing that and Hamas was very patient with Fatah and their constant rejection of allowing the democratically elected Party to take control of Gaza and the government offices. That's the Fatah you support? Huh? Before Hamas existed Israelis were against Fatah. They are against every group or Party. Even though bows down to Israel.

Fatah should stop arresting Hamas supporters and allow a fair election. Until then no fair election. Fatah will never win back Gaza. That doesn't mean people love Hamas leadership. But they won't go with Fatah.

Israel rejects any Hamas represantives to go and negotiate. So that's another false allegation. Hamas puts most of their money in social needs for the people. They built many more schools and Universites and hospitals. They even pay for students classes. Fatah sends salaries for their officers and government workers who worked before Hamas was in power. They aren't an obstacle to peace. Peace happens many times but what is peace without anything? It's exactly what it is now. Israel controllling everything and Fatah not allowing democracy

And all that property destroyed by Israel during the Gaza war had nothing to do with it? Huh Israel forced Hamas to have to rebuild everything and will destroy to again to make Hamas seem like they aren't working

And the date for the general elections was 2010 and they both agreed to postpone it

Btw Israel doesn't allow free exercise of political activities

Last edited:
That's what you say, it's not what Hamas leaders have said.

In fact, it's what BecauseIKnowJackShit said:
"Hamas is completely right Israel will never make land concessions unless they capture it during a war" - BecauseIKnowJackShit

You misunderstood, Hamas has said if Israel is wiling to make any land concessions at all, end the settlements and the siege on Gaza. They are open to a two state solution.

But when you have netanyhu in power who rejected almost everything. How do you negotiate with Netanyhu who won't even allow your represantives there?

I understand you better than you do, Princess. You stated unequivocally, even proudly, that Hamas believes they must make war on Israel to, according to Hamas, rid all "Palestine" of Israel.
As Hamas states in unambiguous terms:
"...peaceful solutions ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement."

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it...
The Movement is but one squadron that should be supported by more and more squadrons from this vast Arab and Islamic world, until the enemy is vanquished and Allah's victory is realised..."
source: Hamas Covenant

Toomuchtime, I bet you're one of those guys who believes Hamas took Gaza by force too?

Toomuch stated exactly the opposite of that, exposing you, once again, as a shrill and desperate liar.
"There are no lies in my post. Hamas was democratically elected in 2006, and their term in office expired in 2009. Since then they have consistently opposed new elections, including the ones scheduled for Oct. 20." - Toomuchtime

SAYIT let him talk not you. He actually debates and doesn't whine every response and call people lairs

Hossfly my best friend in Gaza is a Christian. They aren't bothered at all with Hamas. I speak with many Christians there. They have some of the best successful businesses in Gaza. And he wasn't under pressure. You seem to have so much of a problem with people who convert to Islam. If he had converted to Judaism would you complain he was forced? Not at all
So everything those Christians living in the Gaza Strip said were lies??? I don't think so. I have no problem if anyone wants to convert to another religion. It appears that the only ones who actually have a problem with this are the Muslims who call these people apostates and these people are harassed and even killed over their conversion to another religion.

SAYIT if Israel is for a two state solution. Why not allow the UN to look into the settlements. Those settlements are detrimental to any peace plan

The UN is detrimental to any peace plan. The Israelis, the "Palestinians" and you are all aware the UN is not an unbiased player.
57 of the UN's 192 member states are also members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. Add to that the 3rd World nations who must throw Israel under the bus to protect their oil supply and you have a UN that is incapable of producing justice.
It is at best disingenuous to claim that Israel can get a fair shake at the UN but I can see how one such as you would.

Wow...this just made me realize that the gaffe from Obama about 57 states probably actually meant he confused the United States with the 57 UN member states that are members of the Islamic organization, you know, his people....
Ok....just had to throw that in there....carry on! Lol!

Hossfly my best friend in Gaza is a Christian. They aren't bothered at all with Hamas. I speak with many Christians there. They have some of the best successful businesses in Gaza. And he wasn't under pressure. You seem to have so much of a problem with people who convert to Islam. If he had converted to Judaism would you complain he was forced? Not at all
So everything those Christians living in the Gaza Strip said were lies??? I don't think so. I have no problem if anyone wants to convert to another religion. It appears that the only ones who actually have a problem with this are the Muslims who call these people apostates and these people are harassed and even killed over their conversion to another religion.

What Christian's? A few Christians disappointment in their child's conversion just means they are disappointed. I've been to Gaza and Christians aren't oppressed at all. We aren't bigoted people everyone in Gaza is united. It's not Israel you're confusing Gaza with Israel. I have many Christian friends. Who own the most successful companies there. One of them specifically owns the biggest bread factory and all the Muslims buy from him and his family

What Christian's? A few Christians disappointment in their child's conversion just means they are disappointed. I've been to Gaza and Christians aren't oppressed at all. We aren't bigoted people everyone in Gaza is united. It's not Israel you're confusing Gaza with Israel. I have many Christian friends. Who own the most successful companies there. One of them specifically owns the biggest bread factory and all the Muslims buy from him and his family
Do you really think I am going to believe you? I put more trust in what these Christians are saying. Addituionally, there are Christian organizations which are based in Muslim countries and we get the news via the Internet at how the Christians are being treated there. There is no hiding any more as to how the Muslims treat Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even other Muslims.

Do you really think I am going to believe you? I put more trust in what these Christians are saying. Addituionally, there are Christian organizations which are based in Muslim countries and we get the news via the Internet at how the Christians are being treated there. There is no hiding any more as to how the Muslims treat Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even other Muslims.

Because you're a bigot. We don't have bigots like you in Gaza. Again you show your hate by trashing what a Muslim says as if he's not a human. Stay on topic. We are speaking of Gaza. I have many friends who are Christians. We don't have a racist or bigoted society. That's for people like you who in general are bigoted

Btw since when does a Zionist bigot believe anything a Christian says? Only when it benefits their argument. What about the Palestinian Christians who said Israel is an occupier and is responsible for the conflict? You believe them too?

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/03/the-myth-of-israels-favorable-treatment-of-palestinian-christians.html

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=475979

Last edited:

How they treat Jews has long been painfully clear.
"On February 21, 2002, a videotape was released titled The Slaughter of the Spy-Journalist, the Jew Daniel Pearl. The video shows Pearl's mutilated body, and lasts 3 minutes and 36 seconds."
Daniel Pearl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because you're a bigot. We don't have bigots like you in Gaza. Again you show your hate by trashing what a Muslim says as if he's not a human. Stay on topic. We are speaking of Gaza. I have many friends who are Christians. We don't have a racist or bigoted society. That's for people like you who in general are bigoted

Btw since when does a Zionist bigot believe anything a Christian says? Only when it benefits their argument. What about the Palestinian Christians who said Israel is an occupier and is responsible for the conflict? You believe them too?

The myth of Israel's favorable treatment of Palestinian Christians

An occasional Palestinian Christian encounter of Israeli intolerance | Maan News Agency

Obvious deflection. First you deny what Gaza's Christian's are saying about abuse at the hands of their Arab/Muslim brethren, then you try to blame Israel for it.
Pathetic.

That has nothing to do with Palestinasn you coward bigot. Way to deflect. You both have pathetic arguments and Toomuchtime still hasn't responded

New Topics

Forum List

Back