Israel Has Gone To The UN

What a few people upset over their sons conversion doesn't mean anything. Christians and Muslims are united in Gaza

The majority of Palestinian Christians are opposed to Israel's occupation
Did you poll all the Christians in Gaza and the West Bank? Meanwhile, the Arab Christians in Israel are probably delighted that they can practice their religion in peace there, which is so unlike so many Muslims countries where they are harassed and killed for their religion. Instead of you constantly practicing Taqiyya on us, do a little research to see how the Christians are persecuted in Muslim countries.

Did you poll all the Christians in Gaza and the West Bank? Meanwhile, the Arab Christians in Israel are probably delighted that they can practice their religion in peace there, which is so unlike so many Muslims countries where they are harassed and killed for their religion. Instead of you constantly practicing Taqiyya on us, do a little research to see how the Christians are persecuted in Muslim countries.

Practice in peace? Is that a Joke? During operation firestorm Israel bombed a church and killed the church Bellringer and his family. Is this guy joking us? Don't make up lies you Zionists hate all Arabs regardless of their religon.

Practice in peace? Is that a Joke? During operation firestorm Israel bombed a church and killed the church Bellringer and his family. Is this guy joking us? Don't make up lies you Zionists hate all Arabs regardless of their religon.
Israel bombed Arab Christian churches in Israel? Thats news to me.

Israel bombed Arab Christian churches in Israel? Thats news to me.

During the 2002 raid of the West Bank city with helicopter gunships, tanks, f16s. You have to be colossally stupid to believe Israel cares whether its a Christian or a Muslim Arab. Zionists are happier the more Palestinians they kill. Look at any Christians point of view who experienced the conflcit. Like the link I offered above

Do you really think I am going to believe you? I put more trust in what these Christians are saying. Addituionally, there are Christian organizations which are based in Muslim countries and we get the news via the Internet at how the Christians are being treated there. There is no hiding any more as to how the Muslims treat Christians, Buddhists, Hindus and even other Muslims.

Because you're a bigot. We don't have bigots like you in Gaza. Again you show your hate by trashing what a Muslim says as if he's not a human. Stay on topic. We are speaking of Gaza. I have many friends who are Christians. We don't have a racist or bigoted society. That's for people like you who in general are bigoted

Btw since when does a Zionist bigot believe anything a Christian says? Only when it benefits their argument. What about the Palestinian Christians who said Israel is an occupier and is responsible for the conflict? You believe them too?

The myth of Israel's favorable treatment of Palestinian Christians

An occasional Palestinian Christian encounter of Israeli intolerance | Maan News Agency

Obvious deflection. First you deny what Gaza's Christian's are saying about abuse at the hands of their Arab/Muslim brethren, then you try to blame Israel for it.
Pathetic.
Not only that, Sayit, but apparently he doesn't realize that there are millions and millions of Christian Zionists here in the U.S. As you can see, he himself is trashing what the Christians have said in that article because he has so-called Christian friends.

Because you're a bigot. We don't have bigots like you in Gaza. Again you show your hate by trashing what a Muslim says as if he's not a human. Stay on topic. We are speaking of Gaza. I have many friends who are Christians. We don't have a racist or bigoted society. That's for people like you who in general are bigoted

Btw since when does a Zionist bigot believe anything a Christian says? Only when it benefits their argument. What about the Palestinian Christians who said Israel is an occupier and is responsible for the conflict? You believe them too?

The myth of Israel's favorable treatment of Palestinian Christians

An occasional Palestinian Christian encounter of Israeli intolerance | Maan News Agency

Obvious deflection. First you deny what Gaza's Christian's are saying about abuse at the hands of their Arab/Muslim brethren, then you try to blame Israel for it.
Pathetic.
Not only that, Sayit, but apparently he doesn't realize that there are millions and millions of Christian Zionists here in the U.S. As you can see, he himself is trashing what the Christians have said in that article because he has so-called Christian friends.

Hahaahhaa? Christian Zionists? Are you joking those pathetic white supremacists are more important than the Arab Christians who experienced the conflcit?

Haha Christian Zionists are full of shit. They mean nothing. They should learn their religon before acting like a bunch of fools.

Are you a Christian Zionist? You talk about them a lot

Pathetic.

Hahaahhaa? Christian Zionists? Are you joking those pathetic white supremacists are more important than the Arab Christians who experienced the conflcit?

Haha Christian Zionists are full of shit. They mean nothing. They should learn their religon before acting like a bunch of fools.

Right now I'm a Morman.

Right now I'm a Morman.

SAYIT I was right then. Hossfly is a Christian. I have no problem with that.

But to suggest Christian Zionists are part of the conflict and have any voice. Wow hossfly u got me in tears. Oh MY LORD!! AAAGHHHH!!! Hahahahaha :lmao::lmao: you got me laughing so hard

Say it be satisfied "because" has admitted that Hamas is full of shit and nothing they say is anything but silly lies that arab muslims know to be BS Obviously no government should believe Hamas or negotiate with such shit liars ------as "because" assures us

Pathetic.

Christian Zionists are white supremacists?
Woo, I didn't think anyone could surpass PBrain but you really are the dimmest poster.

Woo, I didn't think anyone could surpass PBrain but you really are the dimmest poster.

Yeah sure. Again if you're colossally stupid you would believe they aren't racist

Right now I'm a Morman.

But to suggest Christian Zionists are part of the conflict and have any voice. Wow hossfly u got me in tears. Oh MY LORD!! AAAGHHHH!!! Hahahahaha :lmao::lmao: you got me laughing so hard

He's pulling your leg about being a Mormon, you idiot, and there are far more Christian Zionists than there are Jewish ones. Those Christians are your worst nightmare, camel breath.

Right now I'm a Morman.

He's pulling your leg about being a Mormon, you idiot, and there are far more Christian Zionists than there are Jewish ones. Those Christians are your worst nightmare, camel breath.

Those are irrelavant racists who don't even practice their religon but want the rapture as soon as possible

Yeah sure. Again if you're colossally stupid you would believe they aren't racist

First rule of the hole:
When in over your head, stop digging!
You are in way over your head, Princess.

My very first encounter with the filth of islamicist propaganda ----was in the literature of white supremacists in the USA How anyone can refer to a christian zionist as a "white supremacist"------can become a study for students of psychiatry Anyone interested ---check out the premier AMERICAN NAZI PARTY website-----STORMFRONT where you can learn just what an idiot is "BECAUSE" because dear-----you friends in the USA----consist of the NAZI PARTY and THE NATION OF ISLAM not much of a combination for an evening of fun------but they are ALL YOURS

New Topics

Forum List

Back