Israel Has Gone To The UN

Every Jew in gaza was an illegal. The IDF brought them by force and forced people to move for the settlements. They were a few thousand illegal settlers. They better have taken them out. And there are plenty of settlements all over the occupied territories. Very few of them were in Gaza. Most are in the West Bank area and around. So they claim the lands as Jewish only lands...the more space they occupy the more Jewish only land. The worse the situation can get for any two state solution. It's Israel's interest to have these settlements as they know they will diminish any chances of a two state solution

There are no Jewish only lands. Any Israeli citizen can move into the West Bank Israeli communities regardless of religion. It is illegal under Israel's laws to discriminate on the basis of religion.

The whining about Israel's West Bank communities - which occupy a combined land area of about 10% of Area C - is just an excuse for Abbas to avoid negotiations since after losing control of Gaza he is powerless to commit to any of the key issues of a final status agreement.

Abbas is a moron. That doesn't change the fact settlement building is constantly approved by the Israeli government. The settlement areas are closed to palestinans or any other people to go through. So when they keep building settlements there are tensions, more checkpoints, and more anger because it's unfair and a detriment to peace.

There is construction within existing communities but very few new communities have been approved in years. A few of the Israeli West Bank communities cause tensions with the Palestinian Arabs, but most do not and are, in fact, an economic boon to the Arabs there. Next to the PA, the Israeli communities are the largest employer of Palestinian Arabs for construction work and to work in other West Bank businesses. Many of the construction companies putting up buildings in the Israeli communities are owned by Palestinian Arabs.

The main problem the Palestinian Arabs have is not the Israeli West Bank communities but the poor quality of their leadership. If they are not corrupt, they are fanatics and whether they are corrupt or fanatic they all appear to be incompetent to deal effectively with the tasks necessary to improve the lives of the people or to negotiate effectively with Israel.

Has Israel ever listened to the UN? UN should do the same

Because they are a member, they have same rights as all members. Why Israel hasn't kowtowed? Because the Islamic states refuse to hold Palestinians to regular negotiations. The bloc vote for condemnations, without any reasonableness for making a two state solution that can work.

in the real world, rights and responsibilities go hand in hand.

SAYIT if Israel is for a two state solution. Why not allow the UN to look into the settlements. Those settlements are detrimental to any peace plan

The UN is detrimental to any peace plan. The Israelis, the "Palestinians" and you are all aware the UN is not an unbiased player.
57 of the UN's 192 member states are also members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. Add to that the 3rd World nations who must throw Israel under the bus to protect their oil supply and you have a UN that is incapable of producing justice.
It is at best disingenuous to claim that Israel can get a fair shake at the UN but I can see how one such as you would.

boo hoo...if you ran the numbers (reps per population), you would find israel is over-represented, at least the last time i checked.

no one is holding them hostage. i doubt i anyone would really care if they withdrew.

what is detrimental to any peace plan is israel's gutless government that cannot figure out a way to not be held hostage by a small, self interest group.

Last edited:
There are no Jewish only lands. Any Israeli citizen can move into the West Bank Israeli communities regardless of religion. It is illegal under Israel's laws to discriminate on the basis of religion.

The whining about Israel's West Bank communities - which occupy a combined land area of about 10% of Area C - is just an excuse for Abbas to avoid negotiations since after losing control of Gaza he is powerless to commit to any of the key issues of a final status agreement.

Abbas is a moron. That doesn't change the fact settlement building is constantly approved by the Israeli government. The settlement areas are closed to palestinans or any other people to go through. So when they keep building settlements there are tensions, more checkpoints, and more anger because it's unfair and a detriment to peace.

There is construction within existing communities but very few new communities have been approved in years. A few of the Israeli West Bank communities cause tensions with the Palestinian Arabs, but most do not and are, in fact, an economic boon to the Arabs there. Next to the PA, the Israeli communities are the largest employer of Palestinian Arabs for construction work and to work in other West Bank businesses. Many of the construction companies putting up buildings in the Israeli communities are owned by Palestinian Arabs.

The main problem the Palestinian Arabs have is not the Israeli West Bank communities but the poor quality of their leadership. If they are not corrupt, they are fanatics and whether they are corrupt or fanatic they all appear to be incompetent to deal effectively with the tasks necessary to improve the lives of the people or to negotiate effectively with Israel.

Abbas is a moron like I said. I don't like Fatah that much because hes a bit corrupt. But settlement approval is like 400-1000 homes, and there have been more than a few approved.

And I think has Hamas has good leadership,they aren't corrupt or dishonest with their people. I've been there twice while they have been in power. And I wouldn't just call them a bunch of fanatics. Israel started most of the shit with them after they foot elected. It might be easy for you to say. But no it's not true

Why can't the UN probe the settlements? Why won't Israel allow them into the occupied territories?

why do arab muslims rape, pillage and murder? In a fair world Khartoum would be dismantled and the arabs there sent back to arabian desert. What the arabian bedouins doing as "KINGS" in Jordan which is ----really Jewish palestine? I am so happy I am getting my oil well----in the land of my husband's birth----things were really good there before the arabian dogs invaded

Why can't the UN probe the settlements? Why won't Israel allow them into the occupied territories?

why do arab muslims rape, pillage and murder? In a fair world Khartoum would be dismantled and the arabs there sent back to arabian desert. What the arabian bedouins doing as "KINGS" in Jordan which is ----really Jewish palestine? I am so happy I am getting my oil well----in the land of my husband's birth----things were really good there before the arabian dogs invaded

Syria happened like that and God bless their people to fight the dictator. And you make no point at all...Arabs have always Been in that region

Abbas is a moron like I said. I don't like Fatah that much because hes a bit corrupt. But settlement approval is like 400-1000 homes, and there have been more than a few approved.

And I think has Hamas has good leadership,they aren't corrupt or dishonest with their people. I've been there twice while they have been in power. And I wouldn't just call them a bunch of fanatics. Israel started most of the shit with them after they foot elected. It might be easy for you to say. But no it's not true

The Hamas leadership is both fanatical and incompetent. Its unyielding commitment to the destruction of Israel which it terms "resistance" is the single cause of all the troubles of the people of Gaza. Terrorizing civilians in southern Israel advances no political goal and brings no material benefit to people of Gaza: is motivated only by a fanatical hatred of Israel and Jews - read the Hamas Covenant - and a fanatical commitment to the destruction of Israel. The people of Gaza are suffering because of the fanaticism of the Hamas leadership.

It makes no sense to try to justify Hamas' actions by saying "Israel started most of the shit with them". Regardless of what you imagine Israel may have done, Hamas' actions have led to nothing but suffering for the people of Gaza.

The Hamas leadership has created a economy in Gaza that is wholly dependent on hand outs, theft and smuggling from Egypt and the people of Gaza have no hope the conditions of their lives will improve as long as Hamas remains in power.

Just what is it about the Hamas leadership that you consider "good"?

The Hamas leadership is both fanatical and incompetent. Its unyielding commitment to the destruction of Israel which it terms "resistance" is the single cause of all the troubles of the people of Gaza. Terrorizing civilians in southern Israel advances no political goal and brings no material benefit to people of Gaza: is motivated only by a fanatical hatred of Israel and Jews - read the Hamas Covenant - and a fanatical commitment to the destruction of Israel. The people of Gaza are suffering because of the fanaticism of the Hamas leadership.

It makes no sense to try to justify Hamas' actions by saying "Israel started most of the shit with them". Regardless of what you imagine Israel may have done, Hamas' actions have led to nothing but suffering for the people of Gaza.

The Hamas leadership has created a economy in Gaza that is wholly dependent on hand outs, theft and smuggling from Egypt and the people of Gaza have no hope the conditions of their lives will improve as long as Hamas remains in power.

Everything you said is junk. I've been to Gaza before Israel withdrew their forces and after when Hamas was elected. Typically people like you blame Hamas for everything. It's cowardly, Israel was planning a war against Hamas ever since Hamas was elected. The siege obviously is the reason tunnels were made. When Israel and Egypt are ready to open borders and allow trade. Hamas will shut down the tunnels. It's that simple. Hamas isn't fanatical they are reasonable. Israel is the one who decided to supply Fatah with weopons and start bombing gaza like the usual. They don't want a long calm there because people will feel good about Hamas if everything gets better so Israel always has to start a war to punish the people. That's what terrorists do. And Hamas has made the Gaza strip better. It wasn't any better when Israel was there or Fatah for the majority of the people

Israel has always allowed the UN in the territories. The UN runs many schools and aid facilities in both the West Bank and Gaza, but the UN has no jurisdiction to probe Israel's West Bank communities. If the UN is concerned about the welfare of the Palestinian Arabs, why doesn't the UN probe the rampant corruption in the PA or the refusal of the Hamas dictatorship to allow new elections? These are issues that effect the welfare of the Palestinian Arabs much more than whether a new house is being built in an Israeli West Bank community.

Everything you said is junk. I've been to Gaza before Israel withdrew their forces and after when Hamas was elected. Typically people like you blame Hamas for everything. It's cowardly, Israel was planning a war against Hamas ever since Hamas was elected. The siege obviously is the reason tunnels were made. When Israel and Egypt are ready to open borders and allow trade. Hamas will shut down the tunnels. It's that simple. Hamas isn't fanatical they are reasonable. Israel is the one who decided to supply Fatah with weopons and start bombing gaza like the usual. They don't want a long calm there because people will feel good about Hamas if everything gets better so Israel always has to start a war to punish the people. That's what terrorists do. And Hamas has made the Gaza strip better. It wasn't any better when Israel was there or Fatah for the majority of the people

Silly stuff. The single cause of all the problems is Hamas' fanatical commitment to the destruction of Israel which it calls "resistance": resistance to the existence of the Jewish state of Israel. Without this fanaticism, there would have been no "siege" and no need for a tunnel economy. All of Hamas' actions have been in support of this commitment to try to destroy Israel, "resistance" in Hamas-speak, and all of the troubles of the people of Gaza have been the result of this fanatical commitment to an unattainable goal. That makes the Hamas leadership both fanatical and incompetent.

Silly stuff. The single cause of all the problems is Hamas' fanatical commitment to the destruction of Israel which it calls "resistance": resistance to the existence of the Jewish state of Israel. Without this fanaticism, there would have been no "siege" and no need for a tunnel economy. All of Hamas' actions have been in support of this commitment to try to destroy Israel, "resistance" in Hamas-speak, and all of the troubles of the people of Gaza have been the result of this fanatical commitment to an unattainable goal. That makes the Hamas leadership both fanatical and incompetent.

Not at all. That destruction stuff is bs. Like I said they believe in fighting against Israeli occupation specifically when they were in Gaza and that's reasonable. They don't recognize Israel but that doesn't matter. Israel doesn't define it's borders. No Hamas hasn't been a failure, they have done a lot of hard work and Israel try's to ruin it like always. It's Israel who started the war.

Not at all. That destruction stuff is bs. Like I said they believe in fighting against Israeli occupation specifically when they were in Gaza and that's reasonable. They don't recognize Israel but that doesn't matter. Israel doesn't define it's borders. No Hamas hasn't been a failure, they have done a lot of hard work and Israel try's to ruin it like always. It's Israel who started the war.

You are mistaken. Hamas is fanatically committed to the destruction of Israel. When they say they are fighting against Israeli occupation, they mean Israeli occupation of Tel Aviv as well as parts of the disputed territories. It is all spelled out in the Hamas Covenant.

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine, for under the wing of Islam followers of all religions can coexist in security and safety where their lives, possessions and rights are concerned. In the absence of Islam, strife will be rife, oppression spreads, evil prevails and schisms and wars will break out.
The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

In Hamas-speak, resistance means the destruction of the Jewish state of Israel and Tel Aviv is considered to be under Israeli occupation just as much as parts of the territories.

Hamas' term in office expired in 2009, and since then Hamas has consistently refused to allow new elections and will not allow the people of Gaza to vote in the Palestinian elections scheduled for next month. Is this part of what you mean by Hamas working hard for the benefit of the people?

Toomuchtime, I don't care what Hamas says in their banner at all. They do so to separate themselves from Fatah. But we all know it's bs. Hamas does nothing at all to destruct Israel. And they mean it in a diplomatic way as well. They believe in a state for two peoples as they have stated multiple times. I've seen many Hamas people as well and asked them this question and they simply stated they want rights for their people and an end to the siege. They don't want any other war. They do what's best for their people.

Then Israel shouldn't go to the UN, simple. And if Israel was dedicated to a two state solution they would end settlements.

As a member state Israel has the right to go to the UN and perhaps they do not expect the UN to provide any justice. Maybe they just want to illustrate the unjust nature of that once august international body. You're neither as knowledgeable nor intelligent as you like to think you are, Princess.

Even though they told the UN to go to hell almost every time.

Israel has good reason to tell the UN to pound sand, Princess. Damn you're dense.
The Israelis, the "Palestinians" and you are all aware the UN is not an unbiased player.
57 of the UN's 192 member states are also members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. Add to that the 3rd World nations who must throw Israel under the bus to protect their oil supply and you have a UN that is incapable of producing justice when Israel is involved.
It is at best disingenuous to claim that Israel can get a fair shake at the UN but I can see how one such as you would.

SAYIT no one gives a fuck about your repetitive spamming. I'm not saying Israel should listen to the UN. I'm saying they shouldn't cry to the UN

Even though they told the UN to go to hell almost every time. This goes back to Anna who claimed they are for a two state solution. Then end the settlements. And this ploy is just to reject any Palestinian right of return. Like the usual they don't want any two state solution. They want Palestinians to live with what they have and control them and to shutup.

Israel ended the settlements in Gaza, leaving behind what you have always dreamed of ... a Jew-free land of your own. You certainly fucked that up, Princess.

Every Jew in gaza was an illegal. The IDF brought them by force and forced people to move for the settlements.

I know you believe you just know everything but could you provide some support for that claim? I'll wait here but I won't hold my breath.

Every Jew in gaza was an illegal. The IDF brought them by force and forced people to move for the settlements. They were a few thousand illegal settlers. They better have taken them out. And there are plenty of settlements all over the occupied territories. Very few of them were in Gaza. Most are in the West Bank area and around. So they claim the lands as Jewish only lands...the more space they occupy the more Jewish only land. The worse the situation can get for any two state solution. It's Israel's interest to have these settlements as they know they will diminish any chances of a two state solution

Abbas is a moron.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You referring to anyone as "a moron" is truly the joke of the day (and one you won't get).
Congrats. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Look how many smilies this coward put out. Haha he lost the debate. Anyone that's new when SAYIT does that he is saying to himself he's full of shit and tries to divert his embarrassment

SAYIT if Israel is for a two state solution. Why not allow the UN to look into the settlements. Those settlements are detrimental to any peace plan

The UN is detrimental to any peace plan. The Israelis, the "Palestinians" and you are all aware the UN is not an unbiased player.
57 of the UN's 192 member states are also members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation. Add to that the 3rd World nations who must throw Israel under the bus to protect their oil supply and you have a UN that is incapable of producing justice.

boo hoo...if you ran the numbers (reps per population), you would find israel is over-represented, at least the last time i checked.

Huh? Each member state has 1 vote.
Israel is in the middle as far as population is concerned as the 98th most populous UN member state.
When did you last check?

List of countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You mean according to you that destruction stuff is just BS. According to the "Palestinians" and their Arab/Muslim brethren it is quite real.
The rest of your screed is just BS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back