Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

I don’t know about you (though I suspect I know) I find mass murdering innocent women and children unacceptable and a war crime, no matter who commits it.
As you transfer what Hamas did on to Israel. Israel is fighting a war it didnt start.

You are Propaganda for Hamas.

As you transfer what Hamas did on to Israel. Israel is fighting a war it didnt start.

You are Propaganda for Hamas.
Must you always think in a binary fashion? You’re like a seven year old who only knows good and evil. Lol.

1701354852725.jpeg

So the folks administering the territory of Gaza, and its citizenry, were free to come and go as they like, and free to trade, prosper and grow, and interact with the world as they please. .. . :rolleyes:

There was no siege on-going, controlling every calorie of food going in, every bit of construction material, and anyone that claimed that they were under a brutalizing occupation? That is just a lie?

iu

I'm not even going to bother with such ignorance. If you didn't watch the entire video, and you aren't educated on the situation, I don't have time for you.

So the folks administering the territory of Gaza, and its citizenry, were free to come and go as they like, and free to trade, prosper and grow, and interact with the world as they please. .. .

Obviously, because everyone loves Palestinians.
Egypt doesn't even monitor their border with Gaza.
Because their citizens are awesome! DURR

And every time, Hamas used relief funds and supplies to build more weapons and tunnels, instead of using them to help Palestinian civilians.
You have it wrong. Israel has been attacking the Palestinian people for decades, killing and killing and killing, men, women and children.
I posted the same articles I found on google in three (3) other forums and now I am banned from them all.
I thank the Lord that I am still here.
btw: the tunnels are under their own land and have a right to build them as some form of protection.
"help the palestinian people-?"
The Israelis have destroyed the Palestinian agriculture.
The Israelis have destroyed the Palestinian fishing industry.
The Israelis have contaminated the water supply.
The Israelis have cut off the electricity and still you support them. why-?

:)-
'

Last edited:

Hamas Is Underground So Why Is Israel Leveling Gaza Buildings?​

Because it makes the Israelis feel oh so good to do so

You have it wrong. Israel has been attacking the Palestinian people for decades, killing and killing and killing, men, women and children.
I posted the same articles I found on google in three (3) other forums and now I am banned from them all.
I thank the Lord that I am still here.
btw: the tunnels are under their own land and have a right to build them as some form of protection.
"help the palestinian people-?"
The Israelis have destroyed the Palestinian agriculture.
The Israelis have destroyed the Palestinian fishing industry.
The Israelis have contaminated the water supply.
The Israelis have cut off the electricity and still you support them. why-?

'

Well, yeah, because you're an idiot.

The Palestinians are murderous barbarians and still you support them. why-?

Forum List

Back