Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

LMAO. I thought you were reporting me? What happened? I am still here. Yet another lie? First you said you would ignore me. Lie. Then you said you would report me. Lie. I pay more in taxes than you so it makes me better than you. Report that.

When you break the rules, I report you. What the mods do about it is their own business.

So the Mods disagreed that I broke the rules. Seems simple for even a simpleton like you to understand. The reporting is part of your genocide vs Jews crusade. You cannot do any harm to me in RL so you want to genocide me off this site. Pretty apparent and fortunately the Mods disagree with you. When is the next Klan meeting, Joe? You must look dope in that white hood.

At the end of the day, the people of Israel elected their leader. We as their ally need to be happy for them. If you want the US to declare war on Israel then keep electing devout Muslim extremists into Congress. Seems pretty simple.

You need a map?

Nope... Other side of the planet, nothing to do with us until the Zionists bought our politicians.
Which reminds me how the "Zionists" made the US enter the Korea and Vietnam Wars.

Funny how those Jews get everywhere and cause all the wars in the world.

[ Let me see, that would be "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" page........ I forget, has anyone else memorized where exactly the Christian Russians wrote something to that effect which started the pogroms of 1903 ? ]

Which reminds me how the "Zionists" made the US enter the Korea and Vietnam Wars.

Except nobody said that.

Fighting in countries in the bigger struggle with the USSR, yeah, we did that

Fighting third world countries that pose a threat to the Zionist Entity... but really were no problem for us... that's when we are being manipulated.

What threat was to Israel from Lybia?
Was it because of Israel that the US went to war against the jizyah of the Ottoman Jihadis?

Except nobody said that.

Fighting in countries in the bigger struggle with the USSR, yeah, we did that

Fighting third world countries that pose a threat to the Zionist Entity... but really were no problem for us... that's when we are being manipulated.
You are easily manipulated and not by Zionists, or Jews in general, but by your wish to be manipulated by those who want to blame Jews and Israel for the USA's interests.

Because in the end, what you are saying is that Americans are really dumb and easily gullible into wars they never had any interest in entering.

But you do know that that is not true, that the American interests, aka, from the governments in general, make the US enter wars in order to protect American interests around the world, be it material or security.

I know that there is no way of educating you about Any of the US interests which make the US send troops abroad or keep many troops abroad, and have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Israel, Zionists or Jews in general, so I will just leave you to continue to spout your endless ignorance and totally learned " if only the Zionists did not exist or stop existing " way of thinking you have more than gladly embraced, who knows how long ago.

Am Israel Chai !

Was it because of Israel that the US went to war against the jizyah of the Ottoman Jihadis?

You're kidding, right? Qadaffy was on The Zionist Entity's hit list since the 1980's.

Because in the end, what you are saying is that Americans are really dumb and easily gullible into wars they never had any interest in entering.

Oh, I think Americans are the dumbest people in the industrialized world.

But you do know that that is not true, that the American interests, aka, from the governments in general, make the US enter wars in order to protect American interests around the world, be it material or security.

Except that we have no real interest in the Middle east, other than protecting the Zionist entity from it's neighbors... So we spend hundreds of billions of dollars either bribing them to place nice (Egypt, Jordan) or taking them out (Iraq, Syria).

You could argue that keeping the oil flowing is an interest, I guess... But supporting the Zionist Entity is counter-intuitive to that, as even the Moderate Oil states hate Israel.

I know that there is no way of educating you about Any of the US interests which make the US send troops abroad or keep many troops abroad, and have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Israel, Zionists or Jews in general, so I will just leave you to continue to spout your endless ignorance and totally learned " if only the Zionists did not exist or stop existing " way of thinking you have more than gladly embraced, who knows how long ago.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah... we have an interest over there because the Jews in the government and media say so... and oh my God, if the lady in the Hijab even questions it, you go after her full bore.

You're kidding, right? Qadaffy was on The Zionist Entity's hit list since the 1980's.

Oh, I think Americans are the dumbest people in the industrialized world.

Except that we have no real interest in the Middle east, other than protecting the Zionist entity from it's neighbors... So we spend hundreds of billions of dollars either bribing them to place nice (Egypt, Jordan) or taking them out (Iraq, Syria).

You could argue that keeping the oil flowing is an interest, I guess... But supporting the Zionist Entity is counter-intuitive to that, as even the Moderate Oil states hate Israel.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah... we have an interest over there because the Jews in the government and media say so... and oh my God, if the lady in the Hijab even questions it, you go after her full bore.

I was going to give you a 2 / 5 for cutting and and pasting the contents of your usual, screeching tirades but the inclusion of multiple instances of The Zionist Entity™️ along with your compelling “blah, blah blah” rates you a solid 3 / 5.

I was going to give you a 2 / 5 for cutting and and pasting the contents of your usual, screeching tirades but the inclusion of multiple instances of The Zionist Entity™️ along with your compelling “blah, blah blah” rates you a solid 3 / 5.

And some day soon, you might come up with a better response than, "WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!!!!"

And some day soon, you might come up with a better response than, "WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!!!!"

And some day, not expecting it to be soon, you might be able to cobble together a coherent comment.

Are there identifiable reasons why everyone hates you? Maybe some introspection on your part.....

And some day, not expecting it to be soon, you might be able to cobble together a coherent comment.

Are there identifiable reasons why everyone hates you? Maybe some introspection on your part.....

Most people who know me like me. Not sure what you are babbling about. Get past the politics, i'm a pretty sweet guy.

You’re just more entertaining when you launch into your usual, and cliched tirades about The Zionist Entity™️

Now would be a good time to take a time-out and wipe that unseemly drool from your keyboard.

You’re just more entertaining when you launch into your usual, and cliched tirades about The Zionist Entity™️

Now would be a good time to take a time-out and wipe that unseemly drool from your keyboard.

Yawn, you Zionists are hilarious... It's like deep down you know what you do is fundamentally wrong, but you make excuses...

You usually see this kind of behavior in drunks and drug addicts.

Yawn, you Zionists are hilarious... It's like deep down you know what you do is fundamentally wrong, but you make excuses...

You don’t need my acknowledgment of your OCD-like Joooooo hatreds.

The enormous amount of time you spend with your silly, cut and paste Jooooo-hating tirades should be concerning to you and those around you.

Just recite the shahada and expand your circle of friends.

So you keep saying. Ad nauseum; ad infinitum.

Forum List

Back