Israel elections: Netanyahu set to win as rival concedes

Do you know what's kinda whack? The cognitive disconnect with antisemites where killing people who are just walking past you is morally permissible yet "zionists" (read: Jews) are evil.

Yes, walking past people whose land you stole, if they try to kill you, you have NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF!

Now, if my neighbors were trying to kill me every day, I'd fucking move. That day.

If I knew my neighbors had a good reason for wanting me dead, like I stole their land or bombed their kids, I would probably try to get into witness protection and get as far away from them as possible.

I'm sure the First Nations peoples of the Americas will be happy to hear that if they just stick a few knives in some white people on the streets that you all will move back to Europe.

Do you know what's kinda whack? The cognitive disconnect with antisemites where killing people who are just walking past you is morally permissible yet "zionists" (read: Jews) are evil.

Yes, walking past people whose land you stole, if they try to kill you, you have NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF!

Now, if my neighbors were trying to kill me every day, I'd fucking move. That day.

If I knew my neighbors had a good reason for wanting me dead, like I stole their land or bombed their kids, I would probably try to get into witness protection and get as far away from them as possible.

Fortunately, you have no say in the Jewish peoples return to their homeland, which was stolen from them, and the re-constitution of their national sovereignty. And yeah, yeah, I know you are going to argue either that the Jewish people didn't really come from there and that the Jewish people aren't really Jewish, but even you can hear how ridiculous those arguments sound.

I was wondering why you keep running offense for the Muslims.
Now we know.

Well, no, I just explained it to you and you still didn't understand.

You ran away like a scared duck from every question.
That was all I needed to prove my point.

No, it's still fucking retarded. Even if you read the big book of Bronze Age Fairy Tales, the Isrealites were invaders....

JoeB has admitted on multiple occasions that he hates Jews in general. Nothing to do with Israel. He hides behind his “Zionist” rhetoric. He also tattles. Like most antisemites he blames the Jews for controlling the media, Hollywood and financial markets. He needs a dose of Jordan Peterson.

Um, yeah, it kind of has everything to do with the Zionist entity and the awful things it does... on my Taxpayer dime.

I'm sure the First Nations peoples of the Americas will be happy to hear that if they just stick a few knives in some white people on the streets that you all will move back to Europe.

Hey, Americans accept today that what we did was a genocidal crime.

We are even trying to make amends.

The Zionists probably won't survive long enough to understand what they did wrong.

Fortunately, you have no say in the Jewish peoples return to their homeland, which was stolen from them, and the re-constitution of their national sovereignty. And yeah, yeah, I know you are going to argue either that the Jewish people didn't really come from there and that the Jewish people aren't really Jewish, but even you can hear how ridiculous those arguments sound.

Sure I do. The minute Middle America realizes Jesus isn't coming back and their kids are dying for bullshit over there, the money spigot to the Zionists gets cut off.

Sure I do. The minute Middle America realizes Jesus isn't coming back and their kids are dying for bullshit over there, the money spigot to the Zionists gets cut off.

There are American soldiers dying in Israel?

Do you need a map?

Do you need a map?

No, there are American Soldiers dying in the MIddle East in the wars that the Zionist tools in our government provoke.

The key to peace in our time... Have a draft, put all the kids of the rich and the politicians in an elite airborne unit that would be the first deployed to any war zone.

Peace in our Time.

I was wondering why you keep running offense for the Muslims.
Now we know.

Well, no, I just explained it to you and you still didn't understand.

You ran away like a scared duck from every question.
That was all I needed to prove my point.

No, it's still fucking retarded. Even if you read the big book of Bronze Age Fairy Tales, the Isrealites were invaders....

JoeB has admitted on multiple occasions that he hates Jews in general. Nothing to do with Israel. He hides behind his “Zionist” rhetoric. He also tattles. Like most antisemites he blames the Jews for controlling the media, Hollywood and financial markets. He needs a dose of Jordan Peterson.

Um, yeah, it kind of has everything to do with the Zionist entity and the awful things it does... on my Taxpayer dime.

Jews pay more in taxes than you and you just admitted to everything I said about you. It’s not about Zionists it’s about all Jews with you.

Do you need a map?

No, there are American Soldiers dying in the MIddle East in the wars that the Zionist tools in our government provoke.

The key to peace in our time... Have a draft, put all the kids of the rich and the politicians in an elite airborne unit that would be the first deployed to any war zone.

Peace in our Time.

Zionists provoked the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.

Jews pay more in taxes than you and you just admitted to everything I said about you. It’s not about Zionists it’s about all Jews with you.

No, you misunderstand the concept of taxes. We all pay taxes to make AMERICA better, not the Zionist entity.

Zionists provoked the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? You need to stop eating those retard sandwiches.

Iraq, absolutely... Or do you think it's a coincidence all those guys with PNAC and Rumsfeld's DoD had Jewish names.

No, you misunderstand the concept of taxes. We all pay taxes to make AMERICA better, not the Zionist entity.

Iraq, absolutely... Or do you think it's a coincidence all those guys with PNAC and Rumsfeld's DoD had Jewish names.

Oh no ... he's on to us!

Oh no ... he's on to us!

Would be funny if not for the billions of losers who blamed the Jews for their own impotencies in life throughout the generations.

And by the way where is my monthly cheque from the illuminati,
is that because I've missed my turn to catch the kids for the matzos?

Then I remind myself how many idiots worldwide actually vote on this stuff...

Oh no ... he's on to us!

Hardly a conspiracy when you do it out in the open.

Here's the punchline ... you can't do a damn thing about it.

giphy.gif

US funds aided 2015 campaign to oust Netanyahu, Senate probe finds
Bipartisan inquiry determines resources that ended up in V15’s hands not illegal, but State Department chided for seeking to influence internal politics of ally

The US government supported a group that tried to unseat Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last year to the tune of nearly $350,000, or NIS 1.3 million, a Senate inquiry published Tuesday found, though it cleared the State Department of any wrongdoing.

The bipartisan probe found no illegal activity in funding the OneVoice group, which became the V15 campaign to oust Netanyahu, though its report chided the State Department for having failed to prevent state funds being used, albeit legally and indirectly, to influence an allied country’s internal political process.

According to the report, authored by the permanent subcommittee on investigations of the Senate’s Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, the State Department gave grants totaling $349,276 to One Voice’s Israeli and Palestinian branches “to support peace negotiations” over a 14-month grant period that ended in November 2014.

After that period, the organizational infrastructure created with these funds was used by V15, a group that actively called on Israel’s to vote for “anyone but Bibi [Netanyahu]” during last year’s general election.

US funds aided 2015 campaign to oust Netanyahu, Senate probe finds

An example from Obamaba's campaign in Israel to oust Netanyahu,
"Just not Bibi" and the sun will shine kinda thing:

Last edited:

LMAO. I thought you were reporting me? What happened? I am still here. Yet another lie? First you said you would ignore me. Lie. Then you said you would report me. Lie. I pay more in taxes than you so it makes me better than you. Report that.

Forum List

Back