Israel displays coins from ancient Jewish revolt

How beautiful and habitable was the area in the 40's when the Arabs wanted it ?

Jew began settling the area in large numbers in the 1920's when the British had a program to relocate them there. By the 40's it was a far cry from the desolation of the latter Ottoman reign.

Actually, the Jews began settling the area thousands of years ago. If you read the article, you'll see that the area was so settled, we had our own currency system.

Jew began settling the area in large numbers in the 1920's when the British had a program to relocate them there. By the 40's it was a far cry from the desolation of the latter Ottoman reign.

NONE of which validates the assumptions that the pali people don't count just because it wasn't as polished as we see it today. Hell, talk about cultural emminent domain.

"Pali people?"

Who are the "Pali people" according to you, Shogun?

Palestine didn't even exist Shogun. Read your history! It was the final Jewish revolt, 300 years after the above mentioned one, in which the Roman conquers renamed Israel into Syriana-Palestinia Provincia. But hey, don't believe me.

I'll make this challenge to you in public. I will give you $500 USD in cash, in $100 bills if you can show me archeological history of an Arab Islamic people named Palestinians BEFORE the destruction of the Second Temple which happened in the year 70. Please note, Islam takes a lot of cues from Christianity and Jesus had passed away 40 years before this. The New Testament had not been written until the year 140, so we have about 70 years until the invention of Christianity.

Please show me undisputed evidence of an Arab Islamic people named Palestinians living in Israel at this time. I would need archeological records of about a million or so living there for at least 1000 years or more. You don't even have to give me your address -- you can give me a PO BOX and I'll send you the $500 in cold hard cash.

Happy researching.

The people who owned America before it was colonized weren't called Americans either.

The Native Americans had an ethnicity of their own, though for over 10,000 years they lived in North America. The Palestinians didn't have their own ethnicity until 1967.

Holy Moses--------the people who lived in the area now known as Israel, Palestine, Golan, whatever , etc . etc. had NO ethnicity before 1967 ? WTF are you talking about? Of course they did.

yea I KNOW! all those historic maps that say PALESTINE were probably written by an antisemite.

http://lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/palestine_1020bc.jpg
Did you actually read that map?
It shows Phoenicia, Syria and of course the Kingdom of Israel, but not any place called Palestine. The title lets the reader put it onto a modern (at the time of printing) globe.
That map was probably printed in the 19th century in Great Britain for a British audience.

Try not to be a total cretin the next time you post.

Actually, the Jews began settling the area thousands of years ago. If you read the article, you'll see that the area was so settled, we had our own currency system.

Sorry for being unclear Dave
I was referring to the return of large numbers of Jews to the area of modern Israel who had been displaced over the centuries since the Roman conquest.

yea I KNOW! all those historic maps that say PALESTINE were probably written by an antisemite.

It shows Phoenicia, Syria and of course the Kingdom of Israel, but not any place called Palestine. The title lets the reader put it onto a modern (at the time of printing) globe.
That map was probably printed in the 19th century in Great Britain for a British audience.

hey genius. what is the title of the fucking map?

:lol:

way to knock your retard ball out of the park, dude. And, if you have a problem with the authenticity of the info conveyed by the map feel free to contact the U of Texas.

:thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Please note in this story that the story says JEWISH coins from the JEWISH revolt against the ROMANS. Nowhere in this story is there anything about Arabs or Muslims from this time period (mostly because Islam did not yet exist). How can Arabs lay claim to a city that they didn't inhabit until nearly 1000 years AFTER the revolt?

Same reason those those of predominately European ancestry lay claim to much of North America.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

NONE of which validates the assumptions that the pali people don't count just because it wasn't as polished as we see it today. Hell, talk about cultural emminent domain.

"Pali people?"

Who are the "Pali people" according to you, Shogun?

All of the palis who you've conveniently disregarded upon the creation of israel being carved from the very land they evacuated while the threat of a wave of zionists was Imminent.

Feel free to argue who does and doesn't count with your zionist law of return policy of racism in israel, dave. Unlike You, I'm not about to pretend that people don't count just because they are not a part of a state favored ethnicity. If I did, your **** ass would have been sent to israel already.

Sorry for being unclear Dave
I was referring to the return of large numbers of Jews to the area of modern Israel who had been displaced over the centuries since the Roman conquest.

you forgot to add your lips to his crotch...

Hey Halfwit, I repeat a sentence above, as an apology for forgetting your minimal reading comprehension
The title lets the reader put it onto a modern (at the time of printing) globe.

The people who owned America before it was colonized weren't called Americans either.

The Native Americans had an ethnicity of their own, though for over 10,000 years they lived in North America. The Palestinians didn't have their own ethnicity until 1967.

Holy Moses--------the people who lived in the area now known as Israel, Palestine, Golan, whatever , etc . etc. had NO ethnicity before 1967 ? WTF are you talking about? Of course they did.

When did I say they had NO ethnicity? They're Arabs and Egyptians.

When did I say they had NO ethnicity? They're Arabs and Egyptians.

So are you, hiburu. Did you forget from whence Moses and your tribe came?

way to knock your retard ball out of the park, dude. And, if you have a problem with the authenticity of the info conveyed by the map feel free to contact the U of Texas.

Shogun, come on. I know you have some kind of intelligence.. I mean, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but you're not an idiot. Come on! This map was made to represent the area that existed as Palestine when it was created in the early 20th century. That does not mean that Palestine existed 1000 years before Jesus. The term "Palestine" did not exist until well after the conquering of Israel by the Roman Empire. In fact, the name of the Emperor who changed it was Emperor Hadrian. He was the one who invented the term Palestinia named after Israel's ancient enemies the Philistines.

Read your history, dude. Don't take it from me, though. Google Emperor Hadrian palestine.

Hey Halfwit, I repeat a sentence above, as an apology for forgetting your minimal reading comprehension
The title lets the reader put it onto a modern (at the time of printing) globe.

:rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHehehehehehehehe!

yea, dude! a map representing 1020bc based off of historic record REALLY DOES "let the reader put it onto a modern globe".

Like I said, suckerfish, if you have a problem with that map feel free to email the U of Texas.

yea, dude! a map representing 1020bc based off of historic record REALLY DOES "let the reader put it onto a modern globe".

Like I said, suckerfish, if you have a problem with that map feel free to email the U of Texas.
I see your idiocy knows no bounds.
Which is about what I expect from a retarded bigot like you.

Shogun, come on. I know you have some kind of intelligence.. I mean, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but you're not an idiot. Come on! This map was made to represent the area that existed as Palestine when it was created in the early 20th century. That does not mean that Palestine existed 1000 years before Jesus. The term "Palestine" did not exist until well after the conquering of Israel by the Roman Empire. In fact, the name of the Emperor who changed it was Emperor Hadrian. He was the one who invented the term Palestinia named after Israel's ancient enemies the Philistines.

Read your history, dude. Don't take it from me, though. Google Emperor Hadrian palestine.

Who the fuck are you to talk about intelligence, dave? hell, you have notoriously ACTUALLY called for more death to non-jews than any Scarlet A target has EVER suggested on these forums. Spare me your implored bullshit just because you really, REALLY want to pretend that only jews matter on that land. Again, were I to take the same stance with you HERE IN AMERICA then your ass would have been evicted long ago. But, since AMERICA is concerned with ethnic equality more than laughable racist zionism YOU don't have to worry about being marginalized in the same fashion you enjoy marginalizing palis. Put that on your cock pipe and smoke it, buddy.

And, regarding history, stop being obtuse about who was originally on that land. Your own fucking holy book BEGINS the moses myth in EGYPT. Not israel. Remember those Canaanites? Funny how history repeats itself, eh? The fact is, regardless of how many non-jews you want to invalidate, that a wide array of people have valid claim to that land historically. That is the cold, hard fact. Palis count just as much as the jews do. It's that you find yourself constantly trying to diminish everything non-jew that you have to make such bullshit statements about palis, apparently, not having an ethnicity until jews came along. Which, let's be honest, is what a racist might believe.

Be glad we in America don't treat your jewish ass like you are trying to treat palis, Dave. I have no doubt that you'd be falling over yourself to cry antisemite at the first fucking iota of a mile walked in a palis shoes. You know it. I know it. and no amount of trying to re-write history and polish the zionist turd will make your position any less mired in the same type of racism you'd be crying about if America applied the zionist standard to you. After all, you can't name a jew who signed the Declaration of Independence, right? So stop trying to pretend that palis don't fucking count on land which they have been historically tied to.

I see your idiocy knows no bounds.
Which is about what I expect from a retarded bigot like you.

wow! excellent rebuttal! I take it you just emailed the U of Texas to let them know that they are all antisemites?

:rofl:

Indeed. maps comprised of historic relevance sure does seem to make non-intellectual pussies like you foam at the mouth.. or, is that cum from Dave's crotch? With you it's hard telling the difference.

Historic Map of Palestine - 1700's

Palestine-1700s-(Canaan).gif

And, regarding history, stop being obtuse about who was originally on that land.
Oh you mean the Assyrians or Phoenicians or whichever other ancient people were there before the Jews.
Why didn't you make that clear in the first place.
The Palestinians were not there, as such, until much later.
You have one point - people did occupy the area when the Jews began returning. Some were Jewish "Palestinians" and some were Islamic "Palestinians" (of diverse racial ancestries - remember that a lot of "Frankish" ancestry entered the region during the crusades)
The initial land acquisition after the British took the region from the Ottomans, was by purchase. During that time an idiotic British governor got the idea to call it a crusade, not realizing that the locals viewed the term as akin to genocide by Europeans.

Fairness indicates that the Palestinians who were occupying land that became Israel in 1948, along with their children, should have the option of being Israeli citizens. But all the rabble who swarmed into the country later need not be given that option; they can be asked to go back to whence they came.
The edge case is the children of latter emigres who have no such claim, but have no other place. Further muddying the water is the ongoing attempt to destroy Israel. Violence began as early as the 1930's (or perhaps before) based solely on antisemitic rhetoric and bigotry. Some of those criminals helped found the Palestinian Liberation movement, and hence reduce its legitimacy. Particularly since Palestine did not exist as an independent state in the 1930's - it was spoils of war won from the Ottomans.

Certainly a narrow minded racist like you has no grounds to judge who should be allowed to remain and who should be forced to leave.

Forum List

Back