Israel displays coins from ancient Jewish revolt

Not too bright, are you cocksucker?
Right we all know who the defender of homosexual behavior is

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.
That would be
Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

Indeed, I am a defender of liberty. You probably don't fathom the irony saturating your hatred of fags any more than you do the stupidity which is apparent by pointing out another demographic which you clearly hate.

by all means, get your hate on, cock sucker.

:rofl:
So where is your outrage over Islamic states that make anyone not Islamic a second class citizen?
Perhaps you should go back to your closet.

That would be

Indeed, I am a defender of liberty. You probably don't fathom the irony saturating your hatred of fags any more than you do the stupidity which is apparent by pointing out another demographic which you clearly hate.

So where is your outrage over Islamic states that make anyone not Islamic a second class citizen?
Sounds like you're saying that if it's okay for Saudi Arabia to do it, then it's okay for Israel to do it.

That would be

oh looky.. a jewbitch trying to validate israel's racist segregation by pointing at the very islamic cultures that he claims to abhor. Shall I bring up the jews of iran who told your **** asses to eat shit when lured to move to israel instead of enjoy their heritage in Iran? Indeed, even Iran makes sure to validate jewish input in their government and yet here you are pretending that there is a valid excuse for the subjugation of your unwanteds.

typical. Don't you have a ponzi scheme to orchestrate? Like I said, ENJOY your equal status here in the US you silly little ironic jew breath cocksucker.

Sounds like you're saying that if it's okay for Saudi Arabia to do it, then it's okay for Israel to do it.

that is EXACTLY what he's saying. Indeed, all the tribal warfare and genocide in Africa must also have validated the holocuast too. .

oh wait.. watch his position change all of a sudden.

I was talking with a Jewish friend a few weeks ago who was concerned about her niece whose parents, whom my friend described as wonderful people in every way except when it comes to the subject of Israel, have been putting pressure on their daughter to adopt the same anti Palestinian attitudes. Her niece spent a year in Israel and she told us that one thing that she discovered is that most Israelis she met felt very uneasy about American zealots like her parents. She said the average Israeli was much more level headed and tolerant, but that like most people, they were too caught up in their jobs and everyday life to care much about politics.

I was talking with a Jewish friend a few weeks ago who was concerned about her niece whose parents, whom my friend described as wonderful people in every way except when it comes to the subject of Israel, have been putting pressure on their daughter to adopt the same anti Palestinian attitudes. Her niece spent a year in Israel and she told us that one thing that she discovered is that most Israelis she met felt very uneasy about American zealots like her parents. She said the average Israeli was much more level headed and tolerant, but that like most people, they were too caught up in their jobs and everyday life to care much about politics.

I wonder how many "good Germans" in Dresden qualified for that same kind of demographic. I would like to think that many Israelis are shedding the hatred of their parents but, given the last isreali election.... and the continued status quo.... Do you really think that Paleseineans will ever get their Civil Rights 60s opportunity as long as the vast majority of israel demands that the state caters to a premium ethnicity and is enabled by John Hagee types in the west?

that is EXACTLY what he's saying. Indeed, all the tribal warfare and genocide in Africa must also have validated the holocuast too. .

These discussions can get to be such a bore after a while because like you pointed out, the anti-Semite accusation is thrown out automatically.It gets to sound resemble the story of the boy who cried wolf . When that fails to derail the thread, the next thing that is to whine that Israel is being picked on for things everyone does.

No one has any hereditary or religious or cultural right to own land. If we did, we'd all be Africans. We can only own what we can defend with weapons. Though propaganda is certainly a weapon.

I wonder how many "good Germans" in Dresden qualified for that same kind of demographic. I would like to think that many Israelis are shedding the hatred of their parents but, given the last isreali election.... and the continued status quo.... Do you really think that Paleseineans will ever get their Civil Rights 60s opportunity as long as the vast majority of israel demands that the state caters to a premium ethnicity and is enabled by John Hagee types in the west?
I do think the Palestinians will get some relief in the future. It will be slow coming but it will come. I am a reluctant optimist.

These discussions can get to be such a bore after a while because like you pointed out, the anti-Semite accusation is thrown out automatically.It gets to sound resemble the story of the boy who cried wolf . When that fails to derail the thread, the next thing that is to whine that Israel is being picked on for things everyone does.

No one has any hereditary or religious or cultural right to own land. If we did, we'd all be Africans. We can only own what we can defend with weapons. Though propaganda is certainly a weapon.

Which is why I'm a big advocate for the kind of ethnic equality under the laws of the state as we, and by WE I mean all ethnicities including ironic zionist jews, enjoy here in an ACTUAL western democracy. It's why blacks no longer burn buildings and riot in pure malcom x fashion. It's why jews enjoy the saturation in our culture as they have. And, it's why the ONLY solution to cast lead israel is to join the land under an umbrella of a mutual state for palis and jews in which neither is more or less significant to the identity of that nation. If Alabama, South Africa and every other western nation who must allow the saturation of jew into their culture can do it then so can israel.

Hell, if anything such a move would remove every reason every angry muslim nation has to use the treatment of palis as an example of zionist racism. People don't tend to want to shoot rockets unless they are being tread upon. America did it against England. I have no doubt that, if England were jewish, the revolutionary war would have been deemed a terrorist act and colonists would have been cast lead into oblivion.

I do think the Palestinians will get some relief in the future. It will be slow coming but it will come. I am a reluctant optimist.

I wish I were even that much of an optimist. I'm pretty sure that palis will continue to get treated like Andrew Fucking Jackson treated America's natives until they are about as influential in israel as the Cherokee are here.

Shogun has done nothing to further his argument to prove that Arab-Muslims lived in a place called "Palestine" before the destruction of the Second Temple.

Note to Shogun: The Second Temple was destroyed over 1900 years ago, not 150.

Additionally, I have shown Shogun a Google link where he can find articles written from over ten thousand sources which all say the first time the land was called anything remotely close to Palestine was when the Roman Empire had conquered Israel nearly 100 years AFTER the destruction of the Second Temple.

Finally, Shogun somehow believes that Islam pre-dates Christianity by showing me a map that incorrectly shows the word Palestine over the land Canaan, incorreclty implying that Palestine existed at the time of Canaan. The map is historically inaccurate.

This conversation has grown repetitive. I'm going in circles.

Last edited:
Shogun has done nothing to further his argument to prove that Arab-Muslims lived in a place called "Palestine" before the destruction of the Second Temple.

Note to Shogun: The Second Temple was destroyed over 1900 years ago, not 150.

Additionally, I have shown Shogun a Google link where he can find articles written from over ten thousand sources which all say the first time the land was called anything remotely close to Palestine was when the Roman Empire had conquered Israel nearly 100 years AFTER the destruction of the Second Temple.

Finally, Shogun somehow believes that Islam pre-dates Christianity by showing me a map that incorrectly shows the word Palestine over the land Canaan, incorreclty implying that Palestine existed at the time of Canaan. The map is historically inaccurate.

This conversation has grown repetitive. I'm going in circles.

well you know.. except post maps that you are still chaffing about...

and, posting a google link that references 99% jewish blogs just doesn't impress anyone, dude. I know I know.. google is antisemitic. *yawn*

Your stance is that the land was NEVER legitimately occupied by palestinians. I've proven how full of shit you are. No one is impressed with your gay fucking strawman about roman emperors. Again, this is why you react as you have in the face of maps from the 1800s.

and, i've never made a single statement about islam predating christianity. In case you are too jewish to realize this an ethnicity doesn't define a religion. This is why it's so funny watching your zionist ass run around like a chicken sans head after those maps were posted.

Finally, AGAIN, if YOU think those maps were false then go email your jew rage to the educational facility that states that they are historic documents. Or, better yet, pull some strings at the mossad and Aipac and have the U of Texas cast lead like you would your other unwanted facts.

ps, killer... of the two of us you are the only one whose ever called for wholesale genocide for palis. Maybe circular is a good place for you before you go buy a gun and become a fox news headline and zionist hero.

But Israel does not do that; in Israel every citizen has the same rights. The Islamic Arabs who lived in Israel when the nation formed, and all their descendants have the same rights as Jews.
Unless they renounce their citizenship, when they lose those rights.

Where is the outrage at the double standard
In Israel giving the Islamic Arabs full citizenship is seen as unfair by the Arabs.
In Islamic countries refusing rights based on religion is seen as the way things are supposed to go.
Huge double standard.
Huge.

But Israel does not do that; in Israel every citizen has the same rights. The Islamic Arabs who lived in Israel when the nation formed, and all their descendants have the same rights as Jews.

In Israel giving the Islamic Arabs full citizenship is seen as unfair by the Arabs.
In Islamic countries refusing rights based on religion is seen as the way things are supposed to go.
Huge double standard.
Huge.

YEA! except for that pesky little law of return which props up jews above everyone else. Hell, you might as well have just said that blacks had equal rights in 1934 too, cock sucker!

:lol:

Anguille has you silly pussies nailed to the fucking wall with your excuses for state based racism.

Huge double standard.
Huge.

YEA! except for that pesky little law of return which props up jews above everyone else. Hell, you might as well have just said that blacks had equal rights in 1934 too, cock sucker!

Anguille has you silly pussies nailed to the fucking wall with your excuses for state based racism.

An excellent example of double standards.
Hardly surprising as Shogun has yet to come out of the closet, but there you have it.

Huge double standard.
Huge.

An excellent example of double standards.
Hardly surprising as Shogun has yet to come out of the closet, but there you have it.

You sure are one to talk about a double standard, jew boy, given how much ethnic equality you enjoy here while denying as much for non jews in israel.

but hey, keep hating on gays as well and anything non-jewish. You only dig a deeper hole for yourself.

You sure are one to talk about a double standard, jew boy, given how much ethnic equality you enjoy here while denying as much for non jews in israel.

Because all those Palestinian Islamic Arabs who have full citizenship in Israel are an example of unequal rights.
Wait I understand your confusion - the only way that those Arabs can have their "Fair" rights is if "them thar Joos" have none.
You are a hypocrite of the first order.

Because all those Palestinian Islamic Arabs who have full citizenship in Israel are an example of unequal rights.
Wait I understand your confusion - the only way that those Arabs can have their "Fair" rights is if "them thar Joos" have none.
You are a hypocrite of the first order.

FULL CITIZENSHIP doesn't guarantee EQUAL RIGHTS. which, is why your kind always cry like little girls when the Law of Return is brought up. Hell, ******* in America had "Full Citizenship" in 1934 too. I guess they, too, should have just been happy with that.

:cuckoo:

and, indeed, we sure do see whitey without rights after the civil rights era!

wow.. seriously, WOW you are dumb.

Forum List

Back