Israel displays coins from ancient Jewish revolt

http://cartweb.geography.ua.edu:900...Name,Description)&style=simple/view-dhtml.xsl

Say.... what does COUNTRY OF THE PHILISTINES mean to you? On a map of PALESTINE, no less. Made in 1887.

:rofl:
Main Author: Cram, George F.
Title/Description: Palestine [and] Japan
Publication Info: Boston: George V. Jones & Co., 1877; engraved for Gaskell's Atlas of the World
Date: 1887
Scale: various
Original Source: Courtesy of Murray Hudson, Halls, Tennessee

And, regarding history, stop being obtuse about who was originally on that land.
Oh you mean the Assyrians or Phoenicians or whichever other ancient people were there before the Jews.
Why didn't you make that clear in the first place.
The Palestinians were not there, as such, until much later.
You have one point - people did occupy the area when the Jews began returning. Some were Jewish "Palestinians" and some were Islamic "Palestinians" (of diverse racial ancestries - remember that a lot of "Frankish" ancestry entered the region during the crusades)
The initial land acquisition after the British took the region from the Ottomans, was by purchase. During that time an idiotic British governor got the idea to call it a crusade, not realizing that the locals viewed the term as akin to genocide by Europeans.

Fairness indicates that the Palestinians who were occupying land that became Israel in 1948, along with their children, should have the option of being Israeli citizens. But all the rabble who swarmed into the country later need not be given that option; they can be asked to go back to whence they came.
The edge case is the children of latter emigres who have no such claim, but have no other place. Further muddying the water is the ongoing attempt to destroy Israel. Violence began as early as the 1930's (or perhaps before) based solely on antisemitic rhetoric and bigotry. Some of those criminals helped found the Palestinian Liberation movement, and hence reduce its legitimacy. Particularly since Palestine did not exist as an independent state in the 1930's - it was spoils of war won from the Ottomans.

Certainly a narrow minded racist like you has no grounds to judge who should be allowed to remain and who should be forced to leave.

Just think... I was able to link no less than THREE historic maps in the time it took you to take the jewish cock out of your mouth and regurgitate tired zionist slogans.

gosh... you REALLY should be pointing a finger here, dick sucker.

:lol:

Gadzooks, what startling evidence; a map of the 1600's which is too small to be legible but which purports to support Shogun's claim that All Jews should burn in ovens.
How astounding

perhaps if you were smart enough to figure out how to zoom in and navigate the maps...

poor guy. I guess this is what happens when you are convinced that deepthroating the nearest jew means more than evidence.

ps, so NOW providing historic maps of the validity of palis amounts to "All Jews should burn in ovens.", eh?

Typical, really. Jillian, Ghook and Rabbi do the exact same thing when faced with reality. When faced with reality CRY ANTISEMITE!

ANTIIIIISEMMITEEEE!

Last edited:
Say.... what does COUNTRY OF THE PHILISTINES mean to you? On a map of PALESTINE, no less. Made in 1887.

So now they're philistines?
You are certainly a philistine
from the dictionary
philistine
–noun
1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a person who is lacking in or hostile or smugly indifferent to cultural values, intellectual pursuits, aesthetic refinement, etc., or is contentedly commonplace in ideas and tastes.

So now they're philistines?
You are certainly a philistine
from the dictionary
philistine
–noun
1. (sometimes initial capital letter) a person who is lacking in or hostile or smugly indifferent to cultural values, intellectual pursuits, aesthetic refinement, etc., or is contentedly commonplace in ideas and tastes.

Again, what is the TITLE OF THE MAP, motherfucker?

oh yea.. thats right.. .PALESTINE.

Far be it for me to point out the laughable irony of your cry of antisemitism when you feel the need to hide behind the racist connotation behind the label Philistine.

:thup:

Not too bright, are you cocksucker?

getimage

Palestine didn't even exist Shogun. Read your history! It was the final Jewish revolt, 300 years after the above mentioned one, in which the Roman conquers renamed Israel into Syriana-Palestinia Provincia. But hey, don't believe me.

I'll make this challenge to you in public. I will give you $500 USD in cash, in $100 bills if you can show me archeological history of an Arab Islamic people named Palestinians BEFORE the destruction of the Second Temple which happened in the year 70. Please note, Islam takes a lot of cues from Christianity and Jesus had passed away 40 years before this. The New Testament had not been written until the year 140, so we have about 70 years until the invention of Christianity.

Please show me undisputed evidence of an Arab Islamic people named Palestinians living in Israel at this time. I would need archeological records of about a million or so living there for at least 1000 years or more. You don't even have to give me your address -- you can give me a PO BOX and I'll send you the $500 in cold hard cash.

Happy researching.

yea I KNOW! all those historic maps that say PALESTINE were probably written by an antisemite.

I'm not really interested in your strawman, dude. But, feel free to insist that the following was just an effort to supplant jews from their homeland.

:cuckoo:

http://lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/palestine_1020bc.jpg

First of all, the map that was scanned is not 3000 years old. It's probably from the 1940s, in which at that time, Jewish Palestine existed. That is the only time Palestine has ever existed, 1917 - 1948.

If you zoom in on the map, you have several areas, none of them are called Palestine, though. Maybe you should actually look for a map that has the word Palestine written where land is.

Where you at NOW, Dave?

feel free to send my 500 bucks to USMB c/o Gunny for expenses related to website maintenance, thanks. Now, don't jew out on me here and refuse to pay up just because I posted historic documents from the 1800s.

awww shit, fellas... are you going to take your toys and go home now?

WHATSA MATTER? DID I MAKE YOUR TALKING POINTS FALL DOWN GO BOOM?

Do we need a poll to decide which of us is not too bright?
I wonder where you would rank, when you cannot seem to make a decent argument, but post maps which have little bearing on the subject, and use profanity to cover your own lack of basic competence
Are the current "Palestinians" actually descended from the "early" Philistines or NOT?
Did the local people have any autonomy in the last 2000 years?
How many Palestinians are descended from people living in the geographical area before 1948?
What was that ? You don't have honest answers to those questions?
That's OK you don't have honest answers to anything. I won't check this thread again, It's clear you are too retarded for reason.
But feel free to post any lies want, after all its a free country.
My last question for you is
If you feel so strongly why don't you go to Israel and do something about it?
Right, because you're just another blowhard coward.

Do we need a poll to decide which of us is not too bright?
I wonder where you would rank, when you cannot seem to make a decent argument, but post maps which have little bearing on the subject, and use profanity to cover your own lack of basic competence
Are the current "Palestinians" actually descended from the "early" Philistines or NOT?
Did the local people have any autonomy in the last 2000 years?
How many Palestinians are descended from people living in the geographical area before 1948?
What was that ? You don't have honest answers to those questions?
That's OK you don't have honest answers to anything. I won't check this thread again, It's clear you are too retarded for reason.
But feel free to post any lies want, after all its a free country.
My last question for you is
If you feel so strongly why don't you go to Israel and do something about it?
Right, because you're just another blowhard coward.

a POLL? to determine which of us is bright?

thats just a big bowl of FAIL anyway you look at that suggestion! :lol:

hey, when a map of the SEMITIC WORLD from the 1800s says PALESTINE it probably means that IM THE ONE being a disingenuous fucktard, right?

And, since you don't know the genetic fucking reality of who is descended from WHOM I guess your pathetic ass leap of bullshit really means two things: JACK AND SHIT.

But hey... YOU insisted that a map didn't exist which showed Palestine... and, as I've pointed out via evidence, you are not only wrong but one more zionist cock gobbler to add to the list of racist pussies more willing to placate a jew than face historic fact.

I KNOW I KNOW... those maps are antisemitic! THEY WANT TO SEE DEAD JOOOOOOOOS!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

http://cartweb.geography.ua.edu:900...Name,Description)&style=simple/view-dhtml.xsl

Main Author: Bartholomew, John
Title/Description: The Semitic World
Publication Info: London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1890
Date: 1890
Scale: 1:20,275,000

Wow. A 110 year old map showing Elath and Canaan before Canaan was settled by the Hebrews. The map is inaccurate that it shows Palestine and Canaan together. The word Palestine did not exist until the Romans re-named Israel after the 3rd Jewish Revolt.

In 1890, the land was referred to as Palestinia, but had no official borders, no official government, no official people, nor army of any kind. You fail to understand this no matter how often I've repeated it to you in the past year and 3 months.

I've shown you a link on Google with links to several thousand websites which all say the same thing about the Roman Emperor re-naming Israel into Palestine, yet either you refuse to click on those links to view it or you have viewed it and you refuse to accept it as truth.

Either way - the truth is there for you to see and accept. The longer you refuse to accept it, the more foolish you look.

Once again, the link dear Shogun.

emperor Hadrian palestine - Google Search

Let it be known that there are 34,700 websites which reference Emperor Hadrian and Palestine. Out of those, I would assume at least 50% say that he was the one who re-named Israel into Palestine, or Syriana-Palestinia Provincia to be exact. I'm sure the percentage is much greater, but I'm trying to be conservative. Even if 1% of the websites had that information, that would be hundreds of websites which factually state that the name Palestine when referencing the land Israel exists upon today wasn't invented until the Roman Emperor Hadrian made it so. Additionally, it wasn't until the formation of the PLO by Yasser Arafat in 1967 that officially designated the term Palestinian as someone who was an Arab Muslim.

Before then, a Palestinian was referred to as someone who lived in that land and who was Jewish. Research historical texts and literature and find the references to JEWS and PALESTINE.

Also, research the number of times Israel and Jerusalem come up in the Torah and the number of times PALESTINE comes up in the Holy Qu'Ran. I've done too much of your homework for you, Shogun.

yea I KNOW! all those historic maps that say PALESTINE were probably written by an antisemite.

I'm not really interested in your strawman, dude. But, feel free to insist that the following was just an effort to supplant jews from their homeland.

http://lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/palestine_1020bc.jpg

First of all, the map that was scanned is not 3000 years old. It's probably from the 1940s, in which at that time, Jewish Palestine existed. That is the only time Palestine has ever existed, 1917 - 1948.

If you zoom in on the map, you have several areas, none of them are called Palestine, though. Maybe you should actually look for a map that has the word Palestine written where land is.

Where you at NOW, Dave?

feel free to send my 500 bucks to USMB c/o Gunny for expenses related to website maintenance, thanks. Now, don't jew out on me here and refuse to pay up just because I posted historic documents from the 1800s.

Did you take a stupid pill?

I said this: "I will give you $500 USD in cash, in $100 bills if you can show me archeological history of an Arab Islamic people named Palestinians BEFORE the destruction of the Second Temple which happened in the year 70."

So far, you have shown me a few maps made sometime between the late 19th century and early 20th century each of which show the land being known as Palestine. You have shown me nothing about that land being in any way related to Arab Muslims before the destruction of the Second Temple which happened in the year 70.

It's easy to show a map. I can draw a map that says DavidS is the capitol of the World. Maps prove fuck all. Show me proof that over 1 million Arab Muslims called a land named Palestine home before the year 70 AD.

Right we all know who the defender of homosexual behavior is

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.
That would be
Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

Main Author: Bartholomew, John
Title/Description: The Semitic World
Publication Info: London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1890
Date: 1890
Scale: 1:20,275,000

Wow. A 110 year old map showing Elath and Canaan before Canaan was settled by the Hebrews. The map is inaccurate that it shows Palestine and Canaan together. The word Palestine did not exist until the Romans re-named Israel after the 3rd Jewish Revolt.

In 1890, the land was referred to as Palestinia, but had no official borders, no official government, no official people, nor army of any kind. You fail to understand this no matter how often I've repeated it to you in the past year and 3 months.

I've shown you a link on Google with links to several thousand websites which all say the same thing about the Roman Emperor re-naming Israel into Palestine, yet either you refuse to click on those links to view it or you have viewed it and you refuse to accept it as truth.

Either way - the truth is there for you to see and accept. The longer you refuse to accept it, the more foolish you look.

Once again, the link dear Shogun.

emperor Hadrian palestine - Google Search

Let it be known that there are 34,700 websites which reference Emperor Hadrian and Palestine. Out of those, I would assume at least 50% say that he was the one who re-named Israel into Palestine, or Syriana-Palestinia Provincia to be exact. I'm sure the percentage is much greater, but I'm trying to be conservative. Even if 1% of the websites had that information, that would be hundreds of websites which factually state that the name Palestine when referencing the land Israel exists upon today wasn't invented until the Roman Emperor Hadrian made it so. Additionally, it wasn't until the formation of the PLO by Yasser Arafat in 1967 that officially designated the term Palestinian as someone who was an Arab Muslim.

Before then, a Palestinian was referred to as someone who lived in that land and who was Jewish. Research historical texts and literature and find the references to JEWS and PALESTINE.

Also, research the number of times Israel and Jerusalem come up in the Torah and the number of times PALESTINE comes up in the Holy Qu'Ran. I've done too much of your homework for you, Shogun.

as i've told already, heel free to send your jew rage to the EDU link that bursts your little bubble. Historic documents trumps your lil jewish virtual library rants all day long.

Where you at NOW, Dave?

Did you take a stupid pill?

I said this: "I will give you $500 USD in cash, in $100 bills if you can show me archeological history of an Arab Islamic people named Palestinians BEFORE the destruction of the Second Temple which happened in the year 70."

So far, you have shown me a few maps made sometime between the late 19th century and early 20th century each of which show the land being known as Palestine. You have shown me nothing about that land being in any way related to Arab Muslims before the destruction of the Second Temple which happened in the year 70.

It's easy to show a map. I can draw a map that says DavidS is the capitol of the World. Maps prove fuck all. Show me proof that over 1 million Arab Muslims called a land named Palestine home before the year 70 AD.

oh looky. a sheisty jew being sheisty about his own wager.

typical, really.

Indeed. When a map from the 1800s SAYS PALESTINE it REALLY meant "jewish israel".

Right we all know who the defender of homosexual behavior is

and, I can show you where homosexuality has taken place for centuries too. The gov is not your club to wield against those whose morals don't mirror your own, negro. If that were the case your ass would still be on a farm picking cotton.
That would be
Shogun, the man who defends homosexuality.
Shogun the man who projects homosexuality onto others.
Shogun the man who wants to come out of the closet, but is afraid.

Indeed, I am a defender of liberty. You probably don't fathom the irony saturating your hatred of fags any more than you do the stupidity which is apparent by pointing out another demographic which you clearly hate.

by all means, get your hate on, cock sucker.

How beautiful and habitable was the area in the 40's when the Arabs wanted it ?

Jew began settling the area in large numbers in the 1920's when the British had a program to relocate them there. By the 40's it was a far cry from the desolation of the latter Ottoman reign.

Actually, the Jews began settling the area thousands of years ago. If you read the article, you'll see that the area was so settled, we had our own currency system.
Ancient Jews had money. Big deal. Are you trying to perpetrate a stereotype? :lol:

Forum List

Back