Israel displays coins from ancient Jewish revolt

Criticism of confessional system

The present arrangements create difficulties for some people who, for whatever reason, cannot marry or end a marriage within the system. This would apply, for example, to a couple each of whom belongs to a different community and to a couple which does not want to marry in a religious ceremony. Also, those who do not belong to a recognized community (such as Protestants) cannot marry in Israel.
The issue became acute in the 1990s with the large number of immigrants who came to Israel under the Law of Return as children of Jews and who were not considered to be Jewish by the rabbinate (because the mother was not recognised as Jewish) but who did not belong to any of the other recognized religious communities, and consequently could not marry in Israel.

Marriage in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FULL CITIZENSHIP doesn't guarantee EQUAL RIGHTS. .
In Israel it does.
Study their laws you ignorant little savage.

As long as the LAW OF RETURN doesn't apply to non-jews you will continue to be talking out of your ass on this issue. Indeed, I cite a specific state policy that applies only to jews and your kind cries about saudi arabia. So, again, FULL CITIZENSHIP does not equate EQUAL RIGHTS in israel anymore than it did in Birmingham Alabama in 1945.

FULL CITIZENSHIP doesn't guarantee EQUAL RIGHTS. .
In Israel it does.

As long as the LAW OF RETURN doesn't apply to non-jews you will continue to be talking out of your ass on this issue. Indeed, I cite a specific state policy that applies only to jews and your kind cries about saudi arabia. So, again, FULL CITIZENSHIP does not equate EQUAL RIGHTS in israel anymore than it did in Birmingham Alabama in 1945.
It can't be said any clearer than that.

In Israel it does.

It can't be said any clearer than that.
You do realize that anyone can apply for Israeli citizenship right?
That means that, even if you are not born Jewish you can still go to Israel and apply for citizenship, just like you might in the USA.
All the Law of return does is allow Jews to return to the land of their "origin" without a huge mass of bureaucratic paperwork getting in their way.
This is of particular import in cases where Jews have been denied citizenship in their "birth" countries.
But it does make it easy for hateful bigots to point fingers "I kin find sumthin I don' like, so them thar Joos be evil fer shur."

All the Law of return does is allow Jews to return to the land of their "origin" without a huge mass of bureaucratic paperwork getting in their way.

oh yea dude! and all segregation did was make sure there was a toilet, water fountain, bus seat and swimming pool available to white people!

hell, your reply makes it CLEAR that the only people YOU think has an origin on that land are jews anyway. It's funny as hell when racist jews cry antisemite while actually validating state based racism. Please, keep posting!

Forum List

Back