Israel demands Traitors release!

I don't feel much sympathy for spies - regardless of who's they are. He committed a crime, and he should have to pay for it like any other criminal. :dunno:

He sat 28 years in prison. It is our duty to try and free him

All those who are shocked and horrored by thinking about Netanyahu calling to free him, need to think with themselves, if the situation was reversed, and the spy was American, wouldn't you people have done till the impossible to bring him home?

All those saying "no" lie to themselves.:doubt:

Pollard is an American born in Texas, and he was being paid by Israel, it had little to do with love of Israel...It is Israelis like you who give this scum of the earth impotance.

I meant if he was an American spying Israel and was caught by our government in Israel.

And of course we give him importance. It is great value of Judaism that we must act in favor of any Jew who sits in prison if he did what he did to protect his nation.

We exchanged 1 of our own with 1000 enemies, why should you be surprised if jumped the leap step for Jonathan Pollard?

Is "potential" the same as the ACTUAL blood of innocent infants on your hands?

A Traitor is akin to a Mother murdered by her child.

No one except Zionists like minded like you; would make a hero of a traitor like Jonathan Pollard.

When Benedict Arnold who betrayed our nation to the English Army in the Revolutionary war retired in England, the English people loathed him until he died.

You probably miss one important point, Pbel.

I am not an American.

And therefore, I do not see Jonathan Pollard as a traitor. I see him as someone who fought for my country and sits two decades in prison.

I am not bound to the American logic, and why should I? why should our PM or any of our civilians?

Quick question Lip:
Should Jew or a Zionist born in America have more loyalty to Israel or the Jewish religion rather than the usual responsibility of a citizen as expressed by its laws?

Would a Jewish/ Israeli spy who sent Israel's secrets to America or her enemies be spared Pollack's present fate?

A Traitor is akin to a Mother murdered by her child.

No one except Zionists like minded like you; would make a hero of a traitor like Jonathan Pollard.

When Benedict Arnold who betrayed our nation to the English Army in the Revolutionary war retired in England, the English people loathed him until he died.

You probably miss one important point, Pbel.

I am not an American.

And therefore, I do not see Jonathan Pollard as a traitor. I see him as someone who fought for my country and sits two decades in prison.

I am not bound to the American logic, and why should I? why should our PM or any of our civilians?

Quick question Lip:
Should Jew or a Zionist born in America have more loyalty to Israel or the Jewish religion rather than the usual responsibility of a citizen as expressed by its laws?

Would a Jewish/ Israeli spy who sent Israel's secrets to America or her enemies be spared Pollack's present fate?

That question was asked before, and I answered it.

As an American, your first loyalty is to America. It's part of the Jewish religion, and the Talmud states that itself.

However, that is not what its really about, is it? The OP is about the "shock" of Netanyahu asking for his release.

I don't think that is at all surprising. I believe that we should do whatever it takes to help him and his wife unite and to act so he can be free.

All those who are shocked and horrored by thinking about Netanyahu calling to free him, need to think with themselves, if the situation was reversed, and the spy was American, wouldn't you people have done till the impossible to bring him home?

Pollard is an American born in Texas, and he was being paid by Israel, it had little to do with love of Israel...It is Israelis like you who give this scum of the earth impotance.

I meant if he was an American spying Israel and was caught by our government in Israel.

And of course we give him importance. It is great value of Judaism that we must act in favor of any Jew who sits in prison if he did what he did to protect his nation.

We exchanged 1 of our own with 1000 enemies, why should you be surprised if jumped the leap step for Jonathan Pollard?

Religious right wing fanatics will be the end of Israel and the Jewish State Experience.

The ME is currently full of religious fanatics that rule and act civic life by religious kinship. If Israel continuous to operate as a Jewish State, rather than a civic state, as envisioned by her original founders, her days are numbered.

I would not think that many are surprised but you should also not be surprised at American revulsion on that same line of thought. Consider finding an Israeli is caught handing government secrets of Israel to America, several other nations and some business associates. Would you agree with their release? I highly doubt it. They represent a betrayal within their own ranks – true traitors. Simple as that. I understand your drive to free him but you should also understand our drive to leave him in prison where, according to our laws, he rightfully belongs.

Stealing secrets from an ally and passing them on? That's protecting his nation??? His nation is the US. He is a US citizen - he wasn't protecting anything but his own self interest.

Religious right wing fanatics will be the end of Israel and the Jewish State Experience.

The ME is currently full of religious fanatics that rule and act civic life by religious kinship. If Israel continuous to operate as a Jewish State, rather than a civic state, as envisioned by her original founders, her days are numbered.

Those were Jewish values that kept our nation existing for 2000 years.

That is not going to change.

As a Jewish state, Israel leans on many Jewish values. That is not going to change, either. We have the right to stay dedicated to our Jewish values. That is the same "self definition" you call for us to have and grant the Palestinians. That self definition can only be given to others one oneself is free enough to hold it, too.

I would not think that many are surprised but you should also not be surprised at American revulsion on that same line of thought. Consider finding an Israeli is caught handing government secrets of Israel to America, several other nations and some business associates. Would you agree with their release? I highly doubt it. They represent a betrayal within their own ranks – true traitors. Simple as that. I understand your drive to free him but you should also understand our drive to leave him in prison where, according to our laws, he rightfully belongs.

Have you people not heard the name of Mordechai Va'anunu? Google it. He was a traitor to Israel, highly unappreciated here, exposed top-secrets to whoever was willing to recieve and spread them. He was freed because he served his punishment, Just live Jonathan served his.

As I said, I can understand some of the urge to keep him in prison, but again, that is not what this is really about. The opening post said basically that "how dare Israel" to aim for his freedom. I simply say it is natural, expected, and very much in place.

Just like it would have been if the situation was reversed.

Hopefully Pollard will get to be home with his family soon enough.

I don't feel much sympathy for spies - regardless of who's they are. He committed a crime, and he should have to pay for it like any other criminal. :dunno:

we are there to facilitate the negotiations between israel and palestine, not become a party to those negotiations.

this is a lot more offensive than even asking he be pardoned with no conditions. we are there out of our own good will and we do not need this underhanded move offered by israel.

can you imagine the absolute and justifiable outrage by americans were the palestinian negotiators to demand conditions on the penalties to nidal hasan should he be found guilty or his release.

and lest we forget, and these are very important considerations, pollard is eligible for parole but has not made an appeal and the U.S. government has asked israel to return all of the material received from pollard and they have refused to do so.

Have you people not heard the name of Mordechai Va'anunu? Google it. He was a traitor to Israel, highly unappreciated here, exposed top-secrets to whoever was willing to recieve and spread them. He was freed because he served his punishment, Just live Jonathan served his.

As I said, I can understand some of the urge to keep him in prison, but again, that is not what this is really about. The opening post said basically that "how dare Israel" to aim for his freedom. I simply say it is natural, expected, and very much in place.

Just like it would have been if the situation was reversed.

va'anunu served his sentence and is still, essentially, under house arrest. he wants to come to the USA and the only thing stopping him is the israeli government.

pollard agreed to a plea bargain and that was fulfilled on thre part of my government. he also is eligble for parole and does not appeal.

Those were Jewish values that kept our nation existing for 2000 years.That is not going to change.

As a Jewish state, Israel leans on many Jewish values. That is not going to change, either. We have the right to stay dedicated to our Jewish values. That is the same "self definition" you call for us to have and grant the Palestinians. That self definition can only be given to others one oneself is free enough to hold it, too.

Looking at that so-called dispersed nation, I don't know how you can call it together for 2,000 years, can you tell us where that nation was located?

Those were Jewish values that kept our nation existing for 2000 years.That is not going to change.

Looking at that so-called dispersed nation, I don't know how you can call it together for 2,000 years, can you tell us where that nation was located?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33DC4UatExo]What Happened To The 12 Tribes Of Israel_ - E. Raymond Capt - YouTube[/ame]

Hopefully Pollard will get to be home with his family soon enough.
It always amazes me how easily zionists can fall in love with a traitor to an ally that has kept Israel on life-support for 65 years.

Morality is dead in Israel...that's why peace is elusive...Morality is Dead in the Jewish State because it is not concerned about morality by the UN votes, EU Sanctions, or human rights.

Pollard should serve his life sentence.

Morality has nothing whatsoever to do with the situation - it's national interests, politics and back room negotiating. Israel is NO different than any other nation when it comes to the negotiations of spies, intelligence and such. Israel is NO different than we are and it has NOTHING to do with being a "Jewish state".

We all do it and, to cop Rocco's phrase - it's nothing more than a giant chess game.
I do not believe that Israel, the so-called Jewish State acts like normal states that do not
have a 2,000 year history of oppression and Holocausts...I believe that a Cultural Mass Psychosis is ingrained and that Israel is right to fear her defenses...

However this legitimate paranoia does skew negotiations. That’s why peace is elusive.

The us and them (world) morality is the rule, that's what motivated them to continue to expand her borders, despite the moral indignation of the UN and the World: Fear, History and the religion that unifies their thinking.

Last edited:

In every Jewish home. In our hearts and in our minds - in our hopes and our dreams, our songs, our prayers...... We never forgot we are a people.

And NO, that doesn't make us any less 'American' or 'English' or whatever: the sages were very clear about that.

Phil, thanks for exposing the ridiculousness of Capt's nonsense - but did you have to clutter the thread with that stuff?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism:

"British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a doctrine based on the hypothesis that people of Western European descent, particularly those in Great Britain, are the direct lineal descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. The doctrine often includes the tenet that the British Royal Family is directly descended from the line of King David.

The central tenets of British Israelism have been refuted by evidence from modern genetic, linguistic, archaeological and philological research. The doctrine continues, however, to have a significant number of adherents."

"....”

The archeologist and British Israelite, E. Raymond Capt, claimed that there were similarities between King Jehu's pointed headdress and that of the captive Saka king seen to the far right on the Behistun Inscription.[26] He also posited that the Assyrian word for the House of Israel, Khumri, after Israel's King Omri of the 8th century B.C., is phonetically similar to Gimirri.[26] (Cimmerian)...."

Phil, thanks for exposing the ridiculousness of Capt's nonsense - but did you have to clutter the thread with that stuff?

"British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is a doctrine based on the hypothesis that people of Western European descent, particularly those in Great Britain, are the direct lineal descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. The doctrine often includes the tenet that the British Royal Family is directly descended from the line of King David.

The central tenets of British Israelism have been refuted by evidence from modern genetic, linguistic, archaeological and philological research. The doctrine continues, however, to have a significant number of adherents."

"....”

The archeologist and British Israelite, E. Raymond Capt, claimed that there were similarities between King Jehu's pointed headdress and that of the captive Saka king seen to the far right on the Behistun Inscription.[26] He also posited that the Assyrian word for the House of Israel, Khumri, after Israel's King Omri of the 8th century B.C., is phonetically similar to Gimirri.[26] (Cimmerian)...."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6AIc0eYUS8]Lost Tribes of Israel, Found in the Scottish Declaration of Independence! - YouTube[/ame]

LaPorte Church of Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, Phil - that's the anti-Jewish 'Christian Identity' subset of 'British Israelism': again, thank you for showing the filth that's attached itself to parts of Christianity.....

From the Wiki article about the group responsible for that video you posted:
"LaPorte Church of Christ is an independent church in Laporte, Colorado, led until 2011 by Pastor Peter J. Peters, who proclaimed that Europeans comprise the ten lost tribes of Israel and that contemporary Jews are satanic impostors (based on Revelation 2:9 and 3:9) and the descendants of the Biblical Esau (Edom) -- the brother and nemesis of Jacob (Israel). Critics labeled his message to be that of Christian Identity,[1] although he rejected this label.[2] Peters and his church are not associated with the decentralized group of churches that use the name "Churches of Christ". "

I don't know why you didn't condemn their blatantly racist and neo-Nazi filth, Phil......

What a friend we have in Israel... Netanyahu demands Jonathan Pollard a convicted traitor to America for Israel be released for Palestinian prisoners...This is why AIPAC should register as a foreign agency and not a political action committee serving an American interest group...

Israel will be the death of this nation.

Jonathan Pollard Means Israeli-American Squabbling Instead of Israeli-Palestinian Negotiation - The Daily Beast

Usually, prisoner swaps involve, well, swaps. You release my prisoners, I release yours. But what to make of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s demand that, in return for freeing Palestinian prisoners, the United States release Jonathan Pollard, an American citizen who is serving a life sentence for passing information to Israel?

This strange triangulation exposes the farce of negotiations. The New York Times quoted Netanyahu’s reasons for negotiating as “preventing the creation of a binational state between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea,” and “preventing the establishment of an additional Iranian-sponsored terrorist state on Israel’s borders.” One state, two states: whatever it is, he’s against it. But since he needs to satisfy both Washington and his right-wing base, Netanyahu plays the Pollard card to signal that he isn’t really dealing with Palestinians; he’s haggling with America.
"...Netanyahu has proved adept at intervening in American politics; he is equally good at leveraging latent tensions over Israel-America relations. But exacting concessions from the mediator is not the point. You don’t hold talks in Oslo to make peace with Norwegians. Netanyahu wants to replace Israeli-Palestinian negotiation with Israeli-American squabbling, because he wants to stall. Those of us who are serious about a two-state solution cannot let him."
What a friend the Jews have in Phillip!!! If he wasn't so obsessed with the Jews, he would have read about a South Korean who basically committed the same thing as Pollard, but he only got a 7-year sentence, got released after 6 years, and the South Korean community in America was up in arms that he even got sent to jail. Meanwhile, I am willing to bet that Phillip hasn't even read all the different articles about Pollard, and how he was made an example. Meanwhile, Phillip probably has nothing to say about Addison Ames who actually was responsible for the death of American agents. No doubt Phillip is salivating over the fact that murderers will be released from jail so that they can start killing some more Israelis

"....”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6AIc0eYUS8]Lost Tribes of Israel, Found in the Scottish Declaration of Independence! - YouTube[/ame]
Now that Tinnie has had the opportunity to show his video, I hope you all watch these slides. I wonder if it was one or two of Tinnie's ancestors who were on these chariots.

Red Sea Crossing

Forum List

Back