Israel Declares War!

The attack itself is a declaration of war, no?
Not by the US. We have this thing called the Constitution. Maybe you've heard of it. It has all these rules that govern how we govern here in the US. You might try reading it sometime.

A war of the extermination of the Palestinians hopefully.

Remember Yasser Arafat imploring the women to have kids to carry on a generational fight? So yeah women and children too....Nits make Lice.

Yes. Extermination. For the Father Land.

I feel your struggle.

I've been saying over the past year that unless Israel gets it shit together internally they were gonna get Yom Kipper-ed again.....Looks like I was correct.

The problem Hamas has is they dont know how to use those tanks, maintain them nor do they have the ability to resupply them. Also they dont have an AF.

Raze Gaza once and for all.
Let's not go overboard. Any member of Hamas or engaging in such attacks against Israel have now declared themselves combatants in war and will be subject to response.

Average citizens going about their lives must not be punished collectively, that is a crime.

Not by the US. We have this thing called the Constitution. Maybe you've heard of it. It has all these rules that govern how we govern here in the US. You might try reading it sometime.

I was not aware that we were talking about the U.S.

I thought this thread was about Hamas/Iran attacking Israel.

You might try sticking to the topic...

As an aside...

Regardless of the Constitution, of which I am very aware, and what steps the U.S. had to take formally, Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor was still a declaration of war no matter how you slice it.

Let's not go overboard. Any member of Hamas or engaging in such attacks against Israel have no declared themselves combatants in war.

Average ctizens going about their lives cannot be punished collectively, that is a crime.
They give them safe haven so it's perfectly fine to make them pay the price for it.

1696673598907266_jpg-2982174.JPG

Last edited:
Let's not go overboard. Any member of Hamas or engaging in such attacks against Israel have now declared themselves combatants in war and will be subject to response.

Average citizens going about their lives must not be punished collectively, that is a crime.
You are automatically considered a combatant when you pick up a rock and throw it at the enemy, if you give shelter, fire small arms, rockets, or any material aid to eliminate Israel.

I was not aware that we were talking about the U.S.

I thought this thread was about Hamas/Iran attacking Israel.

You might try sticking to the topic...

Israel has the something similar dum dum.
As an aside...

Regardless of the Constitution, of which I am very aware, and what steps the U.S. had to take formally, Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor was still a declaration of war no matter how you slice it.

Japan declared war but we hadn’t. If Congress didn’t declare war against the Japanese after Pearl Harbor the US wouldn’t have participated in that war.

I also want to mention that last night and today is a FULL Jewish holiday - I’m leaving for shul in a few minutes - and so that’s why the Palestinian terrorist monsters picked now.

I say blast them all to smithereens.

Forum List

Back