Israel Declares War!

Last edited:

Netanyahu says Israel at ‘war’ after Hamas terrorists unleash major attack, killing 40+

Haas killed over 40 Israelis, what else could this be called?
a skirmish.

Netanyahu says Israel at ‘war’ after Hamas terrorists unleash major attack, killing 40+

A war of the extermination of the Palestinians hopefully.

Remember Yasser Arafat imploring the women to have kids to carry on a generational fight? So yeah women and children too....Nits make Lice.

All I ask for was a link and you failed, don't get nasty with me because you can't do a simple task.
Do your own work. Google will provide you with all the biased websites you could want.

I'm sure several of them have reported that Israel has declared war.

a skirmish.
Missiles against citizens is an act of war, especially if intentional. This isn't collateral damage I don't care which side engages in it.

Israel is a small nation surrounded by many who want them gone. I get the anger from some, but history is history. The other nations care little about the Palestenians or else they would have helped them develop, or, bring them in as refugees. They like them there as it allows them close proximity for just such attacks.

Do your own work. Google will provide you with all the biased websites you could want.

I'm sure several of them have reported that Israel has declared war.
No thanks, I am not the person making a claim that something is happening via an opinion.

Israel and Gaza were at war Saturday after dozens of gunmen from the Palestinian militant group Hamas infiltrated southern Israel in a stunning surprise attack that coincided with a major Jewish holiday and the 50th anniversary of the start of the 1973 Yom Kippur war.

"We are at war, and we will win it,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said. The Hamas attack was “not an ‘operation,’ not a ‘round,’ but a "war.” The attack appears to have caught Israel off-guard on the Jewish holiday, Simchat Torah. It has also revived memories of the 1973 war, in which Israel’s enemies launched a surprise attack on Yom Kippur. At least 40 Israelis have been reported dead.

Missiles against citizens is an act of war, especially if intentional. This isn't collateral damage I don't care which side engages in it.

Israel is a small nation surrounded by many who want them gone. I get the anger from some, but history is history. The other nations care little about the Palestenians or else they would have helped them develop, or, bring them in as refugees. They like them there as it allows them close proximity for just such attacks.
a skirmish is an act of war also, duh.

Forum List

Back