Israel continues it's noble....but naive push for peace

It's funny because they aren't allowed to import the materials they'd need to repair or update their sewage system (or much of anything else) under Israel's and Egypt's current blockade regime.

Indeed. But it's not funny to me. Both sides die Kalam. If peace is ever achieved, that will change. Until then, not much chance it would seem.

The money given was when Israel removed itself from Gaza. There was not the blockade then like there is now.

Atrocities? You mean like blowing up ppl in busses, cafes and Passover meals?
Yeah, stuff like that.

gaza-destruction-22-july.jpg

Gallery-gaza-Israeli-airc-009.jpg

You didn't answer the question of why, when Israel started withdrawing from the West Bank under Rabin and Peres, terror increased instead of decreased.
According to which statistics?

Indeed. If peace is ever achieved, that will change. Until then, not much chance it would seem.
Peace can't be achieved when people are being deprived of basic necessities for no reason other than to destroy and humiliate them.

The money given was when Israel removed itself from Gaza. There was not the blockade then like there is now.
Restrictions in some form have been in place for a decade now. How disgustingly cynical; starving people, detroying their property and livelihood, and mocking them for not being able to improve their situation under the impossible conditions that you imposed on them. I've learned to expect nothing less from Zionism.

It's funny because they aren't allowed to import the materials they'd need to repair or update their sewage system (or much of anything else) under Israel's and Egypt's current blockade regime.

What's the excuse for the rest of the Arab world? High Gravity, who was stationed in the Arab countries, said they all resemble shit-holes. (And he's not even Jewish.) And I've heard the same from other ppl. Someone told me he saw a woman literally take a shit next to the ancient Pyramids of Egypt.

What's the excuse for the rest of the Arab world? High Gravity, who was stationed in the Arab countries, said they all resemble shit-holes. (And he's not even Jewish.) And I've heard the same from other ppl. Someone told me he saw a woman literally take a shit next to the ancient Pyramids of Egypt.

Nice smokescreen.

BTW, where was the nearest public restroom?

What's the excuse for the rest of the Arab world?

Nothing? Western colonial designs obviously played a large role in making the ME what it is today, but the fact remains that Muslims would not still be living under incompetant, pseudo-Islamic dictators if enough of us truly desired change. The only hope for us lies with the khilafah, our destiny. Something will happen eventually that will cause the idlers among us to awaken and cast off their chains. Israel is only one of dozens of governments that need to be toppled.

Indeed. If peace is ever achieved, that will change. Until then, not much chance it would seem.
Peace can't be achieved when people are being deprived of basic necessities for no reason other than to destroy and humiliate them.

Restrictions in some form have been in place for a decade now. How disgustingly cynical; starving people, detroying their property and livelihood, and mocking them for not being able to improve their situation under the impossible conditions that you imposed on them. I've learned to expect nothing less from Zionism.

The blockades were not in place until the suicide action had already been going on for quite some time. The wall had to be built and then the rockets came. (May 2008) Then the blockade came.

Hamas suicide bombers attack Israel-Gaza crossing; 13 hurt

"Hamas' most ambitious attempt to target Israelis since Israel's pullout from Gaza in 2005."

What say you, Dhimmi Carter? By Yaniv Zohar for the Associated Press:

The fight continues. There are two sides but it would seem that only one side is seen by those who wish to end Israel. Israel is ready...

Israel continues...

The blockades were not in place until the suicide action had already been going on for quite some time. The wall had to be built and then the rockets came. (May 2008) Then the blockade came.

And neither were measures that targeted the so-called "terrorists" -- they are simply tools of dehumanization and collective punishment, intended to destroy a people. The rockets stopped. The blockade did not. The rockets resumed.

The fight continues. There are two sides but it would seem that only one side is seen by those who wish to end Israel. Israel is ready...

Israel continues...

Irgendwann fällt jede Mauer.

Hamas suicide bombers attack Israel-Gaza crossing; 13 hurt

"Hamas' most ambitious attempt to target Israelis since Israel's pullout from Gaza in 2005."

What say you, Dhimmi Carter? By Yaniv Zohar for the Associated Press:

Israel continues...

From your link:

Thirteen soldiers were wounded and four Hamas assailants killed in the attack on the Kerem Shalom crossing, just hours before the start of the Jewish Passover holiday, said the commander, Maj. Gen. Yoav Galant.

Foreign troops are legitimate targets. That is not terrorism.

Hamas said it would carry out more attacks to break the blockade of Gaza, imposed after Hamas' violent takeover of the territory nearly a year ago.

I like the way the propagandists always put in that standard script. Hamas was the elected government in office.

Some level of blockade had been in place for decades. Palestine has been occupied for over 60 years.

Irgendwann fällt jede Mauer.

Indeed. Even the wall of Islam and Dhimmi will fall.

:lol:

Wishful thinking. If only the trend throughout history weren't exactly the opposite. We grow as we always have, and our rate of growth grows, even in Palestine.

I say the same of your wish.

Both will fall someday. You just do not look far enough ahead and forget history.

PF et al. wishes Israel dead.

Second strike will kill possibly hundreds of millions.

Continue the fight then...

Israel is ready and continues...

It's not as though the world has not dealt with the Islamic horde before.

Check your history Kalam...

You might be in a surge right now, but we know (historically speaking) what happens to create the ebb.

Don't we?

Both will fall someday. You just do not look far enough ahead and forget history.

I'm afraid not. Looking to history, I see a handful of the faithful overcoming overwhelming odds and establishing a revolutionary new system in accordance with the will of God.

"Prophethood will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

Our destiny awaits.

I'm afraid not. Looking to history, I see a handful of the faithful overcoming overwhelming odds and establishing a revolutionary new system in accordance with the will of God.

"Prophethood will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

Our destiny awaits.

A typically one sided view though Kalam. And not the history of your book. That's slanted Kalam my fellow... Look at the Muslim ebb and flow in history and you will see that the ebbs were 'not natural'.

Another ebb comes.

History repeats.

In this case, from bigoted Zionists attempting to justify their atrocities by pretending that their victims are less than human.
Funny, this point of view is quite widespread in the EU political circles behind closed doors and in private meetings, where arabs are considered an intransigent, unenlightened backward lot, that won't deliver anyway, so, logically, the EU pushes Israel, instead.

History repeats.

Indeed.

"...Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain... Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

Funny, this point of view is quite widespread in the EU political circles behind closed doors and in private meetings, where arabs are considered an intransigent, unenlightened backward lot, that won't deliver anyway, so, logically, the EU pushes Israel, instead.[/size][/font]

While they open their gates to us. :lol:

Forum List

Back