Israel continues it's noble....but naive push for peace

In this case, from bigoted Zionists attempting to justify their atrocities by pretending that their victims are less than human.
Funny, this point of view is quite widespread in the EU political circles behind closed doors and in private meetings, where arabs are considered an intransigent, unenlightened backward lot, that won't deliver anyway, so, logically, the EU pushes Israel, instead.

Won't deliver what?

It's funny because they aren't allowed to import the materials they'd need to repair or update their sewage system (or much of anything else) under Israel's and Egypt's current blockade regime.
Funny, indeed, - they didn't build their luxury shopping mall out of cardboard either.

And that all we have is our faith. Different faiths but we both believe...

Walls always fall. Sooner or later everything falls. Sooner or later Israel will fall. Sooner or later an intended Islamic Empire will be, once again, shoved back and fall. This has happened in every flow. I say it will repeat. You look at your book and say it won't.

See how that works Kalam. You put your faith ahead and I put my faith ahead.

But history shows reality to both of our faiths.

Time will tell.

But, Israel continues and that is not part of your faith. The entire Muslim world must be under Muslim control for your faith to succeed.

So, continue....

Walls always fall. Sooner or later everything falls. Sooner or later Israel will fall. Sooner or later an intended Islamic Empire will be, once again, shoved back and fall. This has happened in every flow. I say it will repeat. You look at your book and say it won't.

Time will tell.

But, Israel continues and that is not part of your faith. The entire Muslim world must be under Muslim control for your faith to succeed.

So, continue....

When are you going to slime Christians. Palestinians are Christians too, and some are Jews.

Funny, this point of view is quite widespread in the EU political circles behind closed doors and in private meetings, where arabs are considered an intransigent, unenlightened backward lot, that won't deliver anyway, so, logically, the EU pushes Israel, instead.[/size][/font]
While they open their gates to us.
Not so much - the EU is learning, of course. But, bon voyage, anyway.

Time will tell.

But, Israel continues and that is not part of your faith.
"...Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain..."

I beg to differ!

The entire Muslim world must be under Muslim control for your faith to succeed.

So, continue....

Time will indeed tell. The likelihood of our success must be apparent even from a secular perspective, I think: no other religion has had such a consistently universal outlook or such clear examples to follow in both scripture -- "theory" -- and history -- practice.

Time will tell.

But, Israel continues and that is not part of your faith.
"...Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain..."

I beg to differ!

The entire Muslim world must be under Muslim control for your faith to succeed.

So, continue....

Time will indeed tell. The likelihood of our success must be apparent even from a secular perspective, I think: no other religion has had such a consistently universal outlook or such clear examples to follow in both scripture -- "theory" -- and history -- practice.

The tyrannical rule could just as easily be Iran. You best keep all avenues of interpretation open. It could be your downfall. Acceptance is key. Demanding of G-d to perform to your interpretation of who is the tyranny might be problematic.

Understandable since this is your belief. You should stand to your faith. As we do with our book. As Christianity does with their book. As the Buddhists do with their view, etc.

But don't be so sure that your interpretations of the future prognostications are correct.

I leave that up to G-d and the historical perspective. Your wishes for the Islamic interpretive future is one of many worldwide Kalam.

I await G-d and His interpretation to truly fulfill what is to happen. Your wishes notwithstanding.

Time will tell.

So, continue....

When are you going to slime Christians. Palestinians are Christians too, and some are Jews.

:eusa_shhh: Shhhh, this discolours the paint spread with the broad brush.

The tyrannical rule could just as easily be Iran. You best keep all avenues of interpretation open. It could be your downfall. Acceptance is key. Demanding of G-d to perform to your interpretation of who is the tyranny might be problematic.

Could be? I agree that it is, along with every other government currently ruling over us. These words were spoken with reference to the entire body of believers, or that's what reliable sources have led me to believe. I see no reason to think that "tyrannical rule" doesn't refer to tyranny in general rather than to one tyrant in particular.

Our division was also foretold, as was the deviation of most believers from our religion's true tenets to the extent that abiding by them must seem strange.

"Islam began as something strange, and it will return to being something strange, so give glad tidings to the strangers."

I understand you Kalam. All believers understand other believers.

There are those such as China who do not believe and will have no compunction. Then there are those who will just have no compunction either.

Do not think that Russia and China are friends of Islam. There could be many more tyrants in the future.

I advise you not to bound yourself and instead follow with acceptance that all which happens, happens around us, not to us.

I say the same of your wish.

Both will fall someday. You just do not look far enough ahead and forget history.

I'm afraid not. Looking to history, I see a handful of the faithful overcoming overwhelming odds and establishing a revolutionary new system in accordance with the will of God.

"Prophethood will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain, then Allah will raise it up wherever he wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood remaining with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, He will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Afterwards, there will be a reign of violently oppressive [The reign of Muslim kings who are partially unjust] rule and it will remain with you for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, there will be a reign of tyrannical rule and it will remain for as long as Allah wills it to remain. Then, Allah will raise it up whenever He wills to raise it up. Then, there will be a Caliphate that follows the guidance of Prophethood."

Our destiny awaits.

Mr. Tinmore, and you say that this is not a religious but only a political conflict? Open your eyes, Mr. Tinmore, and see what Israel has to contend with! This is not a post by Marc39, but by the kind of religious fanatics that see the liberation of Palestine "as Allah's will"! (And the funny thing is, that even according to their Koran, Allah promises Israel to Moses' people! So they're going against their own myths.)

(And the funny thing is, that even according to their Koran, Allah promises Israel to Moses' people! So they're going against their own myths.)

This is not a game you want to play, trying to teach me my own religion. You'll lose every time.

(And the funny thing is, that even according to their Koran, Allah promises Israel to Moses' people! So they're going against their own myths.)

This is not a game you want to play, trying to teach me my own religion. You'll lose every time.

I notice you didn't respond to the first part of my post. So you see the liberation of Palestine as a holy obligation? And if you kill some Jews, do you get 72 virgins?

I notice you didn't respond to the first part of my post. So you see the liberation of Palestine as a holy obligation? And if you kill some Jews, do you get 72 virgins?

What about the Christians and Jews who want a free Palestine?

Forum List

Back