Israel brings good things to life

Cherry picking Mark Twain again hey, made the desert bloom, is a like "a land without people for a people without a land".
Most Israelis wouldn't know what the end of a hoe looked like. Too funny. Quit burning down the Palestinians olive trees.

What a 700 club looney.

What Palestinian olive trees, they grow wild and were most probably planted by Jewish farmers originally. The evidence shows that the majority of palestine was lifeless and barren until the Jews came along and made it fertile and bloom.

Do you know your Dutch hoe from your drag hoe ?
gee a funny one liner I ENJOYED lol.....but be more respectful to Penelope,you are referring to a Lady here,SOMETHING YOU SHOULD REMEMBER IN FUTURE.. Pheo.steve

She is no lady, no doubt she is a he and answers to Abdul or rashid.

I could careless what you think I am, but may I suggest before you open your mouth, to read yourself, read Twains book which was wrote after a war torn civil war in Palestine, and then he has the nerve to compare it to the US. Twain visited the holy sites, and then tell us about these quotes:

“We must expel Arabs and take their places…and, if we have to use force – not to dispossess the Arabs of the Negev and Transjordan, but to guarantee our own right to settle in those places – then we have force at our disposal.”
– David Ben Gurion, from Nur Masalha, Expulsion of the Palestinians, p. 66.

“We have forgotten that we have not come to an empty land to inherit it, but we have come to conquer a country from people inhabiting it”
– Moshe Sharett, from Righteous Victims, p. 91

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either…There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab Population.”
– Moshe Dayan, from Ha’aretz, April 4, 1969 (this is just what is happening , destroy the history of the people before them, but make sure everyone knows what pagan filth they were, which is how you know why Zionist are never to be trusted, as they destroy every people and country they infest)

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/netanyahus-embrace-of-mark-twain/

A lot can be done as well when one has money like good old Rothschilds who gave the poor farmer jews (the first jews they sent there) to dig wells, build roads and build a wine factory. The jews have always begged for money working on the sympathy of others, anti Semitism is the tool they use and use it to the max. even to this day. As we now are alive they are rewriting history, history books and everything else, they are the destroyers.
A lot can be done as well when one has money like good old Rothschilds...​

From the Rothschilds to little blue boxes to billions in foreign aid, Israel has always lived on OPM.

With what Israel has stolen and mooched Haiti would be a prosperous country.

And yet the evidence shows that the Palestinians have mooched more that Israel and used it to kill Americans and line their leaders pockets. How many billions did Arafat put into his Swiss bank account again ?

Cherry picking Mark Twain again hey, made the desert bloom, is a like "a land without people for a people without a land".
Most Israelis wouldn't know what the end of a hoe looked like. Too funny. Quit burning down the Palestinians olive trees.

What a 700 club looney.

What Palestinian olive trees, they grow wild and were most probably planted by Jewish farmers originally. The evidence shows that the majority of palestine was lifeless and barren until the Jews came along and made it fertile and bloom.

Palestine had exported food for centuries. Mostly citrus and wheat.

While the indigenous starved and went without, showing just how devious and uncaring the muslim leaders are.

What a 700 club looney.

gee a funny one liner I ENJOYED lol.....but be more respectful to Penelope,you are referring to a Lady here,SOMETHING YOU SHOULD REMEMBER IN FUTURE.. Pheo.steve

I could careless what you think I am, but may I suggest before you open your mouth, to read yourself, read Twains book which was wrote after a war torn civil war in Palestine, and then he has the nerve to compare it to the US. Twain visited the holy sites, and then tell us about these quotes:

“We must expel Arabs and take their places…and, if we have to use force – not to dispossess the Arabs of the Negev and Transjordan, but to guarantee our own right to settle in those places – then we have force at our disposal.”

“We have forgotten that we have not come to an empty land to inherit it, but we have come to conquer a country from people inhabiting it”

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either…There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab Population.”
– Moshe Dayan, from Ha’aretz, April 4, 1969 (this is just what is happening , destroy the history of the people before them, but make sure everyone knows what pagan filth they were, which is how you know why Zionist are never to be trusted, as they destroy every people and country they infest)

A lot can be done as well when one has money like good old Rothschilds who gave the poor farmer jews (the first jews they sent there) to dig wells, build roads and build a wine factory. The jews have always begged for money working on the sympathy of others, anti Semitism is the tool they use and use it to the max. even to this day. As we now are alive they are rewriting history, history books and everything else, they are the destroyers.

Unsubstantiated islamonazi LIES, BLOOD LIBELS and PROPAGANDA.

As Mark Twain wrote Palestine was a barren unpopulated wilderness with few arabs living there. The land was intersperced with harms worked by the Jews who did their best on such scant productive land.

So no arab Palestinians but plenty of Jewish Palestinians

Mark Twain, was anti Christians and also said the Jews were pagans.

From the Rothschilds to little blue boxes to billions in foreign aid, Israel has always lived on OPM.

And yet the evidence shows that the Palestinians have mooched more that Israel and used it to kill Americans and line their leaders pockets. How many billions did Arafat put into his Swiss bank account again ?

They poisoned poor Arafat.

Post something positive about Israel and the Jew hating freaks come crawling out of the woodwork.

Works every time.
It is annoying. I set up a nice thread about owls and look what happens. The level of hatred that turns a harmless thread about owls into a hate fest is phenomenal and disgusting.
I wish we had an owl that would handle the rats on the message board.

No you put up a thread degrading Palestinian people , yes done by a 700 club nutcase , but cherry picking Mark Twain like all the Zionist love to do. That is what started it. Now you will have to read my signature for awhile.

As usual, you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

Israel Economy Stats NationMaster.com

Then since Israel is so far advanced we , the US citizens , should immediately quit all foreign aid to Israel and instead use it for US infrastructure.

Do you agree Hollie??
Not in the absolute terms you require. I see value in maintaining alliances with allies when those alliances are mutually beneficial.

I would much prefer we halt any further aid to the Islamic terrorist "Palestinians" until such time as they can demonstrate a willingness to claw their way out of the Islamic terrorist mindset.

Showering kafir welfare dollars on Islamic scumbags who despise us at the very core of who we are is pointlessness, don't you agree?

No, I don't. I say cut Israel out right now and make them repair Gaza and give the land back to the Palestinians. You have been brainwashed by the best brainwashers on earth, you think the Hebrew bible is really true, sorry its stole from the people before them.

What a 700 club looney.

No Pheo......Palestine has always been productive,Jews have just expanded the area.

Not really, the British and Arab Palestinians did most of the work, the Zionist colonists just stole the most productive land. The Israelis have mainly planted non-native trees to make the place look more like the Europe they left behind. Still orgaic farming is a step in the right direction.

Such nonsense. When the Jews returned to Israel, they transformed their land, which had been ravaged and had fallen into neglect by land mismanagement undertaken by the "“Palestinian"” Arab squatters. Not surprisingly, the same fate also befell lands in the Balkans under other areas subject to Islamic colonialism. The Israelis transformed the land into productive farms in the desert and the greenhouses bloomed. When they left, the Pals destroyed what Israel had produced.

That's been the history of Islamist colonialism, to destroy and make retrograde.
Another standard Israeli lie.

Israel shuts off water dries Gaza greenhouses

Another islamonazi propaganda LIE as the terrorists used them as rocket launch sites so they could blame the Israelis when they were destroyed.

Here is what hamas does

Top 9 Facts The Media Wouldn t Tell You About Hamas - Breitbart
Some people believe anything. When the Jews "returned to Israel, you mean Palestine, and well the Arab squatters have been squatting there for "centuries" so that make it their land. Many have been brainwashed but some more than others.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The arabs did not live in Palestine until after the 7C and then were kicked out in 1099 never to return. The Jews had lived in Samaria and Judea for over 4,500 years uninterrupted. Yes you have been brainwashed into believing that recent arrivals have been living there for centuries, when by their own accounts they did not start migrating until the late 1890's after the Jews invited by the Ottomans had made the desert bloom again. Even their own leaders state that they are Syrians and Egyptians and that the only Palestinians are the Jews.

Arafat was an appointed oligarch. Oligarchs get rich.

Then since Israel is so far advanced we , the US citizens , should immediately quit all foreign aid to Israel and instead use it for US infrastructure.

Do you agree Hollie??
Not in the absolute terms you require. I see value in maintaining alliances with allies when those alliances are mutually beneficial.

I would much prefer we halt any further aid to the Islamic terrorist "Palestinians" until such time as they can demonstrate a willingness to claw their way out of the Islamic terrorist mindset.

Showering kafir welfare dollars on Islamic scumbags who despise us at the very core of who we are is pointlessness, don't you agree?

No, I don't. I say cut Israel out right now and make them repair Gaza and give the land back to the Palestinians. You have been brainwashed by the best brainwashers on earth, you think the Hebrew bible is really true, sorry its stole from the people before them.

Not Israel that started the war, so let hamas rebuild gaza. What land should they give back to the Jews then, as they are the real Palestinians.
Guess where your koran was stolen from, that right the Torah and Christian Bible.

What a 700 club looney.

Hi, actually, the OP is factually very, very correct.

Oh, and OFF is the direction in which you can fuck.

Arafat was an appointed oligarch. Oligarchs get rich.

Appointed by the all Palestine government, or what was left of it

Do you agree Hollie??

Well it already is being used for this purpose when the vast majority of it is used to prop up your defence industry, and reduce your taxes. Just think if you did not have the UN parked for free in Washington you could be even richer, and Obama would have more money to squander on Islamic causes.

No Pheo......Palestine has always been productive,Jews have just expanded the area.

Not really, the British and Arab Palestinians did most of the work, the Zionist colonists just stole the most productive land. The Israelis have mainly planted non-native trees to make the place look more like the Europe they left behind. Still orgaic farming is a step in the right direction.

Such nonsense. When the Jews returned to Israel, they transformed their land, which had been ravaged and had fallen into neglect by land mismanagement undertaken by the "“Palestinian"” Arab squatters. Not surprisingly, the same fate also befell lands in the Balkans under other areas subject to Islamic colonialism. The Israelis transformed the land into productive farms in the desert and the greenhouses bloomed. When they left, the Pals destroyed what Israel had produced.

That's been the history of Islamist colonialism, to destroy and make retrograde.
Another standard Israeli lie.

Israel shuts off water dries Gaza greenhouses
The usual whining to excuse " Palestinian" Arab incompetence. Why should anyone be responsible for watering greenhouses that Pali's vandalized and trashed?

I do believe 3 times Israel has bombed Gaza back to the "stone age" as Israel loves to claim, which includes their schools, and infrastructure, water and sewage plants. In this case, Hollie, do you think perhaps that might just be the reason Gaza is not progressing?

Do you know who built those schools, infrastructure water and sewage plants. Do you know who destroyed the water and sewage plants by stealing the steel pipes to make rockets and pipe bombs, used the schools to hide illegal weapons in ?

They poisoned poor Arafat.

More unsubstantiated islamonazi propaganda that you just love to believe.

We were talking OWLS before Penelope hijacked the thread. Cute little owls that cure a problem for both Israeli and Jordanian and Palestinian farmers.

Some people are so gosh darned sick.

We will now return the discussion to cute little owls that make for more food for farmers

As Mark Twain wrote Palestine was a barren unpopulated wilderness with few arabs living there. The land was intersperced with harms worked by the Jews who did their best on such scant productive land.

Off topic deflection, do try and keep to the subject matter

We were talking OWLS before Penelope hijacked the thread. Cute little owls that cure a problem for both Israeli and Jordanian and Palestinian farmers.

We will now return the discussion to cute little owls that make for more food for farmers

I nurture ladybirds, frogs, dragonflies and hedgehogs in my garden as they get rid of many of the pests. I compost as much waste as I can, supplementing it with farmyard manure to put on the garden. The only chemicals I use are soapy water and vinegar that makes the pests go elsewhere. I do complimentary planting like onions next to carrots and French marigolds with tomato's, and follow a 3 year crop rotation.

"Cute" now there's a word you don't often hear relating to owls, one of the world's most viscious predators and in most cultures seen as birds of ill omen, harbingers of doom, etc. Owls have even been known to attack humans-"cute" not no much.

Post something positive about Israel and the Jew hating freaks come crawling out of the woodwork.

Works every time.

I agree!

It's enough for the hater brigade merely to see the word Israel...and inmediately something is triggered inside them

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back